[ARCHIVE] Videos From The Game!

siwers

That dude is just another rich Ranger thinking he's pro cause he kills stuff in seconds, I just joke when I call him #1 pro anyways xd

We all know Chrystall is the #1 pro Ranger  :give_rose:  Only an idiot wouldn't  :blush:

I see all noobs jealous again. I can walk anywhere in mcs land with confidence that i own anyone who cross my path. I just unleash my glass cannon on them and boom boom! pew pew! they dead.

I see all noobs jealous again. I can walk anywhere in mcs land with confidence that i own anyone who cross my path. I just unleash my glass cannon on them and boom boom! pew pew! they dead.

Pvprange laser glass cannon go boom boom! pew pew!

Jay ..sorry couse you are thinking like that... :facepalm:

But..you know how many ppl are pm me in game asking to help them?!! :wacko:

Maybe was a bad moment..or i was busy..or mad.Usually i answer at all who asking me for help.

I am surprise when u say that..really...I hope u understand me.

And Ty for your video with arena..

All the best in game.

just asked if u sell signs,u got mad and putted me on ignore :facepalm: (my ranger,deutsche,but i told u tht its me)

but ok,i just didnt understand why u acted like tht,knowing tht i never did something bad to u ;)

boom boom! :shok:.pew pew?? :shok:..Its sound like u need mental treatment ..go see a psycho.. :facepalm:

Yeah, Chrystal and Revendark (ciao reven!) are probably the best rangers in eu, the only rangers who understood how to fight warlocks. Hope that they wont tell anyone  ;D

Yeah, Chrystal and Revendark (ciao reven!) are probably the best rangers in eu, the only rangers who understood how to fight warlocks. Hope that they wont tell anyone  ;D

Do the first common thing that most people not do cause they think that's what the Warlocks would expect...

Split up.

Last thing to do, rambo him down.

Common thing to do, hit n run.

click bless and charge in?

Do the first common thing that most people not do cause they think that's what the Warlocks would expect...

Split up.

Shut up, ffs

I would like so see same kind of video about Hassn's items  ;D

i will like to have the account bank of hassn...then i will mak ;De another video.

Btw..i don't know why..but hassn die too quick in arena.. :unknw:

Exactly. All rangers reading this, keep doing that. You are being awesome  :good:

Bump

Split up.

Ok

One last time

Split up.

Hi all and thanks for your good or bad commentaries.This video is just to show too all who are saying i am +10.Well..like u see..i have not even 1 item +10..And all that o did,i did it alone.So i can show to all you can have good items without buying mcoins .

I was lucky in drops and rewards in lab and swamp.

PS: I just wanna say thank you too Epic,who helped me to make this video,and much more.

:give_rose:

LOL u werent any good at farming before swamps (when it was easy to get rich by hunting hard bosses few people could get to) and when most people lost the hunting income u gain enough to get +9 items? get real chrystall.. ur not fooling anyone..

+9 full lvl18 gear in the new ws economy = either mcoin or gifts from friends. and i remember seeing u selling a lot of mcoin items on trade chat and i also remember seing epicguard (the one that made the video) saying how u used him to get a lot of free mcoin stuff. is that what u mean by  "and much more" ? :blush:

LOL u werent any good at farming before swamps (when it was easy to get rich by hunting hard bosses few people could get to) and when most people lost the hunting income u gain enough to get +9 items? get real chrystall.. ur not fooling anyone..

+9 full lvl18 gear in the new ws economy = either mcoin or gifts from friends. and i remember seeing u selling a lot of mcoin items on trade chat and i also remember seing epicguard (the one that made the video) saying how u used him to get a lot of free mcoin stuff. is that what u mean by  "and much more" ? :blush:

Dude,all my killing whisper and lvl 17-18 items are from swamp.Same another brigantine  witch i sold it with many signs(and here i don't have to tell you how many+gold)..

After all,watch me on trade chat,u dumb,i buy coins items paying with gold,surprise chest or signs cheap.About Epic ,dude,i already was +9 before to see him again in game.Ask before to say something about me.U are not pretty well informed.Try again.

Frustrated? ;DJealousy?...Neah ...sounds like a Pvpranger answer  :lol:

Only its your information bad...that's all.Anyway..i don't have to explain you how and for where..,clear? :blush:

It's possible.

Take a look at my Rogue, +5 Armours and +8 and 9 weapons.

and the only doom weapon I got I gave to a friend.

Gave away 2 Armours too and all the rest of the stuff sold only little, and I know items in Elf where more overpriced since before swamps they didn't have enough unity to hunt labyrinth and share equips, it was either Polish people hunting and not sharing with others and I know how many " rich " people there are there that buy in demand items like SD Weapons and Armours with a high price.

It's possible.

Gave away 2 Armours too and all the rest of the stuff sold only little, and I know items in Elf where more overpriced since before swamps they didn't have enough unity to hunt labyrinth and share equips, it was either Polish people hunting and not sharing with others and I know how many " rich " people there are there that buy in demand items like SD Weapons and Armours with a high price.

For example: a killing whisper brigantine was sold last week with 700k+50 signs..so think a little how many signs i can buy when are on sale.. :pleasantry: Don't tell me about market place,i am a business woman..Ask on elf side.. :blush:

Another example?Ok...Guiding tread vestments..i sold it 350k+priest lab staff(give to Lordiasyr..and i don't say nothing more,don't worry,Lord.. ;D )...and the list can continue...but,hey..its anof for you :search:

So,yes,i was dam lucky girl  :blush:

wish you luck...in same way. :give_rose:

First of all zeth chrystall didnt use me i made a mistake by taking what ppl say for the truth there for i made a false accusation and jumping to conclusions b4 i even asked her my self now when it happened i hurt chrystall alot almost to the point were she sold all her stuff on trade chatand talking about quiting WS i know i did wrong and i regrete all i did thats why i quit warspear for about half a year i wasnt guna come back at first but i just wanted to come back to it cos i like it (even tho its like the glichyist game to update and all ways gos wrong with bug but alest thay fix it in the end) so im back now and iv explained why to chrystall and we have put all that behind and made up soo i dont wana hear her getting called a user cos shes not ok?

Leolock and Tocino are the best warlock on the server.

It is a pleasure to fight you. Tnx Leo

:dirol:

First of all zeth chrystall didnt use me i made a mistake by taking what ppl say for the truth there for i made a false accusation and jumping to conclusions b4 i even asked her my self now when it happened i hurt chrystall alot almost to the point were she sold all her stuff on trade chatand talking about quiting WS i know i did wrong and i regrete all i did thats why i quit warspear for about half a year i wasnt guna come back at first but i just wanted to come back to it cos i like it (even tho its like the glichyist game to update and all ways gos wrong with bug but alest thay fix it in the end) so im back now and iv explained why to chrystall and we have put all that behind and made up soo i dont wana hear her getting called a user cos shes not ok?

Happy?? ;D So,dude,before to accuseing...think!!!;)

Thank you Jay  O:-) Ihope i will get that brigantine for you too;I did it for 2 ppl..i don't see why i will not get it for you.. :blush: .In the and,i know how to make bussines,that's all 8)

Leolock and Tocino are the best warlock on the server.

It is a pleasure to fight you. Tnx Leo

:dirol:

Ottima idea, il gioco è offline/troppo buggato per giocarci, stiamo qui a farci i pompini a vicenda xD

It's possible.

she was always high amp, before and after swamps. and selling mcoin items in trade (not buying).

dude , u were the one saying u gave her lots of stuff and that she did that to more people. im didnt say any lie  :blush:  just took ur words. u know better than me what u gave her. still idc about her amp, doesnt stop her from being kited to death by low amp druid xD no reason to be jealous of her. i just dont buy her story about not using mcoins (how do u sell mcoin items if u dont buy them from shop? buy with gold them resell?  ;D ) people that dont use mcoins dont have all +9 crit enchant  ;D  my blades also high amp but my armour low amp and i use some mcoins. +9 on 7 items or more (just main set) + crit enchants on all LOL go bullshit someone else

dude , u were the one saying u gave her lots of stuff and that she did that to more people. im didnt say any lie  :blush:  just took ur words. u know better than me what u gave her. still idc about her amp, doesnt stop her from being kited to death by low amp druid xD no reason to be jealous of her. i just dont buy her story about not using mcoins (how do u sell mcoin items if u dont buy them from shop? buy with gold them resell?  ;D ) people that dont use mcoins dont have all +9 crit enchant  ;D  my blades also high amp but my armour low amp and i use some mcoins. +9 on 7 items or more (just main set) + crit enchants on all LOL go bullshit someone else

an example:Today i got 7 extra pocket ,30K...sold 6 with 70K!!..set of crystals fighter 12k _sold  one by one with 4-5k...conclusion??bussines woman,like i said 8)

Is the last answear that i give you;If even now u didn't understood,and u make another replay at this,then....''Houston,we have a problem''..and when i say 'we'..actually is just you ;D

Welcome in my busines world  8)

an example:Today i got 7 extra pocket ,30K...sold 6 with 70K!!..set of crystals fighter 12k _sold  one by one with 4-5k...conclusion??bussines woman,like i said 8)

Is the last answear that i give you;If even now u didn't understood,and u make another replay at this,then....''Houston,we have a problem''..and when i say 'we'..actually is just you ;D

Welcome in my busines world  8)

lol well, aparently u are the one with the problem since u need to make video of +9 crit ench items

lol well, aparently u are the one with the problem since u need to make video of +9 crit ench items

sry but u always sold expensive rare costums and items from ice casquets and surprise chests and u have +8 and +9 weapon and weapon skins. u said urself tht u bought the skins with ur mcoins so....look at yourself first and btw,stop insult me all the time,its childish ;D

sry but u always sold expensive rare costums and items from ice casquets and surprise chests and u have +8 and +9 weapon and weapon skins. u said urself tht u bought the skins with ur mcoins so....look at yourself first and btw,stop insult me all the time,its childish ;D

Don't worry Jayrox..all of us we know about zethu..if he don't have that,is not a good think.. :rofl:I

first of all, im not the one saying i dont use mcoins. chrys is.

second, i wasnt speaking to u. werent u telling people to mind their business and not intrude on other peoples conversations?

third, the one whos always crying "rich" and calling people liars for no reason at all is you..

wish i had pliskin meme machine XD lemme cook something up really fast with paint xD

37769_.jpg

Don't worry Jayrox..all of us we know about zethu..if he don't have that,is not a good think.. :rofl:I

ur english is not clear but i think ur trying to say that if i dont have something then it sucks. well.. i never said ur amp sucks, just that u didnt get that high amp by just farming like u say u did. in fact ur video doesnt prove anything ur trying it to prove. only proves all ur gear is +8 up and most crit enchanted. favors my version more than urs. as for ur "friend" gayrox, he sees my "high amp rich guy gear" (+0armour +5+6 rest of gear.. swords 8 and 9 (9 took me like 6months to amp) ) and still says i lie and that i use use a lot of mcoins.

do i need boobies for credibility? lol

gayrox needs a buddy to join him in negative karma so he's spamming my karma lol the lattest "noob in game,pro in insulting. rich man,always lie:!" same talk as usual "rich and lier" bingo on the meme i made XD if im so noob how come u always lose in arena? then start insulting? hmm maybe u were trying to do that karma sentence on urself xD  hey i have an idea why dont u and chrys get together? maybe u wont feel so lonely :cray:

Are you that Pvprange?? :lol: you talking in same way :lol:

Kid ,go take a life..don't be frustrated ..Good luck in game..u need..because i see you don't have..

gayrox needs a buddy to join him in negative karma so he's spamming my karma lol the lattest "noob in game,pro in insulting. rich man,always lie:!" same talk as usual "rich and lier" bingo on the meme i made XD if im so noob how come u always lose in arena? then start insulting? hmm maybe u were trying to do that karma sentence on urself xD  hey i have an idea why dont u and chrys get together? maybe u wont feel so lonely :cray:

well,u must be rich,buying mcoin items all the time...yea.thts rich.so yea,u are rich. is tht an insult for u? then go cry little mad kid :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

well,u are writing so much text here and insult me all the time,u even make memes of me...so..obviously u are the one who is lonely :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  mad kid zethu :rofl:

go on buying mcoin items with ur many mcoins ...oh sry...shouldnt write tht....now u mad again and insult me again :pardon:

first of all, im not the one saying i dont use mcoins. chrys is.

second, i wasnt speaking to u. werent u telling people to mind their business and not intrude on other peoples conversations?

third, the one whos always crying "rich" and calling people liars for no reason at all is you..

wish i had pliskin meme machine XD lemme cook something up really fast with paint xD

That dude is just another rich Ranger thinking he's pro cause he kills stuff in seconds, I just joke when I call him #1 pro anyways xd

We all know Chrystall is the #1 pro Ranger  :give_rose:  Only an idiot wouldn't  :blush:

10000% truth