[ARCHIVE] Videos From The Game!

siwers

When US Sapphire McSakens get bored.

elves should watch out..  ;D

:clapping: :clapping: pains me to see elfs suffer like that but gj ahahah doing CC quests like bosses

noobs attking mc camps  :crazy: ( why idk) :crazy:

ahahah look my zethu, still lvl 17 and i didnt have dragon charmer yet, wew looooooooonnnnnggggggggg ago. even then i was near cheza, the angel ranger  :blush:

some months ago,but found it and uploaded. enjoy :P

OMG Just move to another area and it up 3sign  :bad:

OMG Just move to another area and it up 3sign  :bad:

yea,couldnt believe it :D

otherwise i would have been very angry,traded all my drops for it to give my paladin a strong weapon

Killing Christmas Bosses and EPIC reward.  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Warspear Online 3.4 "Christmas Time"

Holy shit  :rofl:  i got that ducking cocktail before  :bad:  and i was  :crazy:  lol

i like this video very much, i felt like i cant die  ;D

even 2vs1 they couldnt beat me  ;D

ENJOY :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

is there any way to record gameplay on mobile?

I wanna show rangers using 10 pots and failing to kill me  :blush:

is there any way to record gameplay on mobile?

I wanna show rangers using 10 pots and failing to kill me  :blush:

Screencast. But it costs,and your device must be rooted.

If you have 10 min you should watch this.. and that russians said the fight was longer than 10 min  :lol:   

Wow so many respwans!  ;D  Think how many miracles were there  :lol: :lol: :lol:

i like this video very much, i felt like i cant die  ;D

even 2vs1 they couldnt beat me  ;D

ENJOY :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Is your computer laggy or does the video make it?  :blush:

Wow so many respwans!  ;D  Think how many miracles were there  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Russians said was like 1 hour non stop like that.. maybe they had a break to load big amount of mcs again and continue with it  :wacko:

If you have 10 min you should watch this.. and that russians said the fight was longer than 10 min  :lol:   

lmao "GODS OF WAR"

part 2  :crazy:

part 2  :crazy:

Lmao looks like elves won in the end. with great losses, only 3 rangers survived, impossible to farm eye with 3 rangers :wacko: :rofl:

Lmao looks like elves won in the end. with great losses, only 3 rangers survived, impossible to farm eye with 3 rangers :wacko: :rofl:

pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res pot res