siwers

amped my blade :)

ENJOY :drinks:

+4 > +5 = 5 sign

+5 > +6 = 8 sign

+6 > +7 = 3 sign

fail after +7 = 14 sign

Nice  :good:

my weapons blade and dagger to +8 and +7 when i was off around 100 signs by my friends :drinks: 

when i return i waste around 60 on dagger to +8 andddddddddddddd yesterday wasted 38 SIGNS ON MY BLADE +8 AND UP TO +9  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  and 13 fails on dagger to +9  :facepalm: ;D

ENJOY ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

(and try to count how many miracle coins he waste :DDD)

Pathetic waste of coin  :bad: . I Couldn't even watch half of it. Doesn't matter how rich you are with coin, there is always a better way to use it.

Pathetic waste of coin  :bad: . I Couldn't even watch half of it. Doesn't matter how rich you are with coin, there is always a better way to use it.

Once he asked me to come genie, when I got there, there was around 10-15 elves, he charged to middle, killed them all, god knows how much MC he used, If I could estimate I think he used around 40-50 revives and pots, since they had a rich paladin too was an epic fight  :lol:

Once he asked me to come genie, when I got there, there was around 10-15 elves, he charged to middle, killed them all, god knows how much MC he used, If I could estimate I think he used around 40-50 revives and pots, since they had a rich paladin too was an epic fight  :lol:

Lol omg. It would be like watching two evenly matched healers fight it out. Goes on forever until one finally runs out  :lol:

ahaha nice style for farm eye like rambos  :bad:

Hey.. at least they got out there and did it.

and thats not is all  his power ahahahah

First

nice video bro  some noobs using pots 6 aur 7 pots for kill breakout 

+1 noob shaman i think is name is spanish useing 5 time res in same place for kill just breakout  ?lol :P aniways good video carry on  ;)

+1 noob shaman i think is name is spanish useing 5 time res in same place for kill just breakout  ?lol :P aniways good video carry on  ;)

I did that and posted it only and exclusively to make you write this cry. You know you used to pot 4 vs 1 at a.a crossing when brox was low lvl, so dont act hypocrite now, i went mad and i promised some day i will kill you with pots/res stuff, that seems forbidden at our wars before :pleasantry:

try too kill spanish at arena in a non pot / run to nadir sucking indians balls for cover enviroment.

still better than rogues like suall (u know him?  :blush: ) that go into pvp cave and kill people after the pvp then run :!

I did that and posted it only and exclusively to make you write this cry. You know you used to pot 4 vs 1 at a.a crossing when brox was low lvl, so dont act hypocrite now, i went mad and i promised some day i will kill you with pots/res stuff, that seems forbidden at our wars before :pleasantry:

lol? 4 vs  1 huhu ? jocking aur you need name more?  :crazy:

1 ranger 2 bd  driud dc  2 a a attking me  you coming in up start att me  + noob bd got  3 time dc thear and my hp low bus off a a attking me ( i am using pots bus i dont want my gears damge in fight ) ( just  1 time using pots some noobs start darmm with me? ) ( wtf? )

what about you spanish ? using every day pots in war and your warlock is low lvl is your problam not my  :crazy: ( aur you need more name lvl 17 warlock killing lvl 20 elfss ? so told you hear warspear not for lvl  :pardon:  you have money so your storng )  :pleasantry:

1 ranger 2 bd  driud dc  2 a a attking me  you coming in up start att me  + noob bd got  3 time dc thear and my hp low bus off a a attking me ( i am using pots bus i dont want my gears damge in fight ) ( just  1 time using pots some noobs start darmm with me? ) ( wtf? )

what about you spanish ? using every day pots in war and your warlock is low lvl is your problam not my  :crazy: ( aur you need more name lvl 17 warlock killing lvl 20 elfss ? so told you hear warspear not for lvl  :pardon:  you have money so your storng )  :pleasantry:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE TEACH THIS GUY BETTER ENGLISH, HE IS MIXING HINDI  WITH ENGLISH :bad: :bad: :bad:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE TEACH THIS GUY BETTER ENGLISH, HE IS MIXING HINDI  WITH ENGLISH :bad: :bad: :bad:

indinglish  :facepalm: 

spanish dont use pots and he not strong for the money , better learn english and dont be jealous of others. you remember the other day  in caravans elfs ,  jhun , ishh, breakout, sexkill vs me? didnt have eggs  just only trap in stairs like retards  and dont come  4 vs me in crossing and come with suall for spy nice job noob ahahah

Soon there will be more :)

disagree please dont make any horible videos like that again, poor use of a necro (maybe u should make your OWN and get experience)

My first video of the game.  :blush:

Warspear Online 3.3 "Beginning"

Just a pure curiosity question, do you use deathly stares DOT at all? It does nice damage, especially since that Necro has like 270+ dark.

this video is about the new arena, the new maps and some nice fights, i think they are very exciting and u can see that good teamwork is very important in arena and if u play smart u can beat almost everybody  :drinks:

i hope u enjoy it,it took me some time to make it but i think its interesting.

and if you are part of the video,dont be angry,its nothing personal and yea,i dont only win in arena,this video is just a small mix of good fights ;D

and ofc thx to dagorth, he is a very friendly and good druid,had much fun with you bro :drinks: 

... (video will follow,got copyright problems cause of the music)

I need to get a  pc so I can record pussy elves scared to fight a lower lvl, low amp melee class alone. need 4-5 mobs or elves to kill one forsaken :bad:

like the lv20 priest who keep running away to novice mage when my dk comes by. Lol. Really pathetic

and now: ENJOY :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Dagorth is used to playing with bd :P he wouldnt do much arena before update till i pushed him into pvping more. and yes, hes a cool guy, we go wayyyy back, since we both did lake and sea together eheh he always had my back since then