[ARCHIVE] Videos From The Game!

siwers

Hmmhmmm. I just don't understand him that's all.

Did I said  my English is good? nah I don't see that aha?

My words are okay. :)

Thats the definition of a hypocrite.

this is funny, lecturing someone about bad grammar when yours is as bad  :lol:

atlest shi no rite like thes  :facepalm:

Thats the definition of a hypocrite.

Nia and Breakout is the meaning of hypocrite, they call you potter, they use 4x pots to kill a Warlock with 3 Elves.

You run away cause your hp was low when you meet him or he has a team with him, he hides at Nadir acting AFK pming random friends shit like " hahahaha sulla runner noob " until you go away ( most pathetic of all ).

God, must I say more?

but she writes things that we peoples cant understand clearly aswell :facepalm:

It's a common mistake, I understood what she wrote clearly, anyway back to main topic xd

Nia and Breakout is the meaning of hypocrite, they call you potter, they use 4x pots to kill a Warlock with 3 Elves.

You run away cause your hp was low when you meet him or he has a team with him, he hides at Nadir acting AFK pming random friends shit like " hahahaha sulla runner noob " until you go away ( most pathetic of all ).

God, must I say more?

Sounds like hes confused  :unknw: I still enjoyed the video lol only person i see revive on spot on my server is zythus (whos gone now :'( ) and annihilater....both are +10 barbs  ;D  Oh yeah and Brilliant at anax

Sounds like hes confused  :unknw: I still enjoyed the video lol only person i see revive on spot on my server is zythus (whos gone now :'( ) and annihilater....both are +10 barbs  ;D  Oh yeah and Brilliant at anax

Come to Emerald, PM Hassn, Saaed or Buuud, he will show you how to use 100$ each hour  :lol:

atlest shi no rite like thes  :facepalm:  Nia and Breakout is the meaning of hypocrite, they call you potter, they use 4x pots to kill a Warlock with 3 Elves.

God, must I say more?

lol

call potter only hassn ummat sulla

nadir is best place for afk bus i playing 2 games in same time bro

hahahaha sulla runner noob lol?

this video you get parsnal bus i add your  boyfriend ?

god must i say more?

lol

call potter only hassn ummat sulla

nadir is best place for afk bus i playing 2 games in same time bro

hahahaha sulla runner noob lol?

this video you get parsnal bus i add your  boyfriend ?

god must i say more?

Опубликованное фото

Come to Emerald, PM Hassn, Saaed or Buuud, he will show you how to use 100$ each hour  :lol:

I think you might add Spanish too  ;D 

he really showed us how to spend 100$ yesterday  :rofl: :rofl:  it was kinda fun  :lol:

Опубликованное фото

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

.....editing a new video.

Mountain/Forsaken

5x5 Fun Random Arena

COMING SOON :spiteful:

You kinda kept repeating the same videos... i think i saw the first 1 three times :bad: Where were the videos with cleiton huh :blush: I'm pretty you beat us 1 time.. Or maybe you lost to us 6 times in a row :dirol:

You kinda kept repeating the same videos... i think i saw the first 1 three times :bad: Where were the videos with cleiton huh :blush: I'm pretty you beat us 1 time.. Or maybe you lost to us 6 times in a row :dirol:

the person who taught u how to count is dumb. 6 times? when we lost to yim twice,  4x on reap and 1 time on kza  :lol:  and who cares about loses anyways? we are having fun in arena and not taking it seriously. go check 5x5 ranks  ;) look what mc are doin the past few days

the person who taught u how to count is dumb. 6 times? when we lost to yim twice,  4x on reap and 1 time on kza  :lol:  and who cares about loses anyways? we are having fun in arena and not taking it seriously. go check 5x5 ranks  ;) look what mc are doin the past few days

Whos Yim? :bad:  And I didn't lose to reap 4 times :cray:  Arena is fun I just dont like when ppl like you misdisplay me :blush: :rofl:

Whos Yim? :bad:  And I didn't lose to reap 4 times :cray:  Arena is fun I just dont like when ppl like you misdisplay me :blush: :rofl:

:lol: wow im speechless. ure so dumb

Follow Reylobo around for awhile. xD

Follow Reylobo around for awhile. xD

I saw the video and im pretty sure its Reylovo the one with the lvl 17 swords.. He was determined to kill eisha :friends: sounds like a good guy :rofl:

don't ever amp in swamps  :facepalm:  trust me  :wacko:

i know how you feel bro  :'(

I got Lucky there both 1h and 2h +10 there better than in irselnort

I got Lucky there both 1h and 2h +10 there better than in irselnort

im unlucky there  :facepalm: :facepalm:  200 signs but still +6  :crazy: :crazy: