[ARCHIVE] Videos From The Game!

siwers

Warspear 3.0 "Arena Wars " (EU server) some arena fun, and cc kill quest..

:D i remember this :D rape indeed, most of us afk. i came back like 2 minutes later all dead and still chatting :D

Wheres my arena :diablo: :diablo:  I skimmed through the Wholething :cray:

u were lucky i wasnt able to capture ur moment, if i did it wouldve been the first of all the fight vids  :lol:

u were lucky i wasnt able to capture ur moment, if i did it wouldve been the first of all the fight vids  :lol:

:bad: I wanted to be in the video.... and thanks for the compliment  :blush:

Too much cutting there when merc owned you  :blush:

merc ownd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jhun >>>>>>>>>> call rich rogues >>>>>> plural >>>>>>>> Merc not rich Zey rich only >>>>>>>>>>> Zey not plural >>>>>>>>> Rich >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ownd jayrox >>>>>>>> Jhun call rogues rich >>>>>>>>>>>  Rogue rich only >>>>> Zeyweon

merc ownd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jhun >>>>>>>>>> call rich rogues >>>>>> plural >>>>>>>> Merc not rich Zey rich only >>>>>>>>>>> Zey not plural >>>>>>>>> Rich >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ownd jayrox >>>>>>>> Jhun call rogues rich >>>>>>>>>>>  Rogue rich only >>>>> Zeyweon

i never using this >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> merc rich rouges

WARSPEAR ONLINE - US SAPPHIRE - DARKSIDE UNITY

Awww you cut out the end where i finally managed to kill you after trying many times to get past your bodyguards  :facepalm:

lol good fun though.. keep up with the vids.  :good:

Awww you cut out the end where i finally managed to kill you after trying many times to get past your bodyguards  :facepalm:

after dying more than 10x yea?  :lol: :lol: :lol: u shouldve done what reylovo did

after dying more than 10x yea?  :lol: :lol: :lol: u shouldve done what reylovo did

Im not that rich  :lol: . and yeah close to 10 tries  ;D but at least i succeeded. good fun.

i know its not a video of the game ...but ... its video from me in rl...and i play warspear so....

here u can see what germans do when they have nothing to do  :rofl:

thx for watching, you are great  ;D

btw this is a buggy, is about 90 km/h fast ,on the video we drove up to 83 .

regards, Jayrox / Dani

Buggy the First

flareGuy.... no offense, but you always come to topics that have nothing to do with you and always try to be a +1 someway somehow, or start senseless threads. You claimed to be so many different chars or have imaginary made-up chars.

im not trying to insult you.  But your posts and claimed characters make no sense. i dont feel like going thru the many different topics and posts to point it all out. Just pls stop spamming forum with pointless posts or talking about your imaginary characters. Pls.....

Bro Flareguy ur full of S**T (PooP) :bad: :diablo: :diablo:

Seriously how many chars do u have that are real :good:

• 2 weeks later...

May I join? Add Gateway and Immersly... I guess you know Gateway ;D

What about farming? My Gateway is already good with the shamans in PvP Cave (Lvl 4-7) and it heals 43 so far.

XDDDDDDDD

youre  observant as i am mech, noticed that too huh  :lol:

that plus a few more that I couldnt quote because the topics are already locked....

Lololol

i know its not a video of the game ...but ... its video from me in rl...and i play warspear so....

here u can see what germans do when they have nothing to do  :rofl:

thx for watching, you are great  ;D

btw this is a buggy, is about 90 km/h fast ,on the video we drove up to 83 .

regards, Jayrox / Dani

Buggy the First

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: