[ARCHIVE] Videos From The Game!

siwers

wait one moment bro , lol why i can see my video on my nokia e5?

bro you are from germany? there the video is blocked:|

bro just go on www.youtube.com/vulturualb11 and subscribe/or not subscribe and go to videos

hassn nd his  shaman  slaves  reviving  like hell  nd  this  is not even half part xd :diablo: :diablo:  b4  this  they had  already  revive like  100 times after that i  made video  xd :bomb:

hassn nd his  shaman  slaves  reviving  like hell  nd  this  is not even half part xd :diablo: :diablo:  b4  this  they had  already  revive like  100 times after that i  made video  xd :bomb:

good job hassn, kick those elfs out of our old lab  :lol:

tip at end, when all your party is dead, don`t waste your own mc to revive against hassn, cause he has unlimited funds..

good job :lol: :lol:

good job hassn, kick those elfs out of our old lab  :lol:

tip at end, when all your party is dead, don`t waste your own mc to revive against hassn, cause he has unlimited funds..

the  music  in video is specially  for hassn  ;D ;D

:lol:

God job  ;D :rofl: :rofl:

God job  ;D :rofl: :rofl:

hey williamo heard alot abt ur ranger bt never really had chance to meet in personal i hope  we meet soon bt i think we will meet as enemies ;D ;D

:lol: :lol: I'm elf and mc

u can choose what u wanna fight him with, edgeshadow druid or ascetic rogue, lets see who gonna be the crybaby  :pleasantry:

lol flarely or whatever your name is, we can duel any time you want and we see who the cry baby is after that. Elf or mc, take your pick.

Which ever if i see you your dead

blacknees damm attking low lvl in quest time only low lvl ok no have guts to kill high lvl elfsss . 10 mi wating for kill this noob  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

flareGuy.... no offense, but you always come to topics that have nothing to do with you and always try to be a +1 someway somehow, or start senseless threads. You claimed to be so many different chars or have imaginary made-up chars.

im not trying to insult you.  But your posts and claimed characters make no sense. i dont feel like going thru the many different topics and posts to point it all out. Just pls stop spamming forum with pointless posts or talking about your imaginary characters. Pls.....

flareGuy.... no offense, but you always come to topics that have nothing to do with you and always try to be a +1 someway somehow, or start senseless threads. You claimed to be so many different chars or have imaginary made-up chars.

im not trying to insult you.  But your posts and claimed characters make no sense. i dont feel like going thru the many different topics and posts to point it all out. Just pls stop spamming forum with pointless posts or talking about your imaginary characters. Pls.....

hey first if you are talking about Doommyth, I was scammed... and what I write is what I write!