[ARCHIVE] Videos From The Game!

siwers

we do not need to prove anything about our pvp with low amp...

low amp wtf  :bad: u joking right

we do not need to prove anything about our pvp with low amp...

"high amped range classes v higher amped melee classes" is a better name.

junior`s staff is not low amped unless you are blind.

lmao good reply to show what happens then, cause it`s a half a video of a 1 v 1 fight, doesnt show any "we" in it.

also where`s the proof you were dc? i say you both were not dc and did 0 dmg like noobs,

"Man is a time in ur life and accept that you lost and stop using the DC excuse"

listen to your bf, wise words

sulla  realy  waste  of time  against  crybabies like  u xd ;D :rofl: :rofl:

sulla  realy  waste  of time  against  crybabies like  u xd ;D :rofl: :rofl:

play roseblood char and try defeat myth  :blush: who will be the crybaby  :wacko: 

play roseblood char and try defeat myth  :blush: who will be the crybaby  :wacko:

for u hornig  ;D ;D

spanish was a bit late in saving myth :cray:

18833_.png

for u hornig  ;D ;D

spanish was a bit late in saving myth :cray:

Late? Maybe waiting gremblin finish you to make damage your items? lol

and how many pot`s you used for that screen?  :lol:

i knew u would  cry  abt pots  so for ur info not  a single pot  used  thats  y my health low  nub xd .just look at  my  skill table no cooldown showing for pots it means i dint  use pot in last 10 sec xd :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i knew u would  cry  abt pots  so for ur info not  a single pot  used  thats  y my health low  nub xd .just look at  my  skill table no cooldown showing for pots it means i dint  use pot is last 10 sec xd :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yea ofc you knew cause you used it at start trying to reach me retard pot baby, im not complaining need pots to kill a shaman cause bd sucks it`s normal  :good:

excuses  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:    accept  it  u  r nothing  without crossing  nd i proved it  :rofl: :rofl:

poor sulla giving  excuses haha ;D ;D .  i killed u  without  a single  pot nd logic i gave in above post proves it  :rofl:

excuses  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:    accept  it  u  r nothing  without crossing  nd i proved it  :rofl: :rofl:

poor sulla giving  excuses haha ;D ;D .  i killed u  without  a single  pot nd logic i gave in above post proves it  :rofl:

you words are not proof, fights last more than 10 seconds, cooldown would have been off, try 1 v 1 pvp myth with ur bd and no pots, pm for pvp cave when ur not busy blowing diabloro.

you words are not proof, fights last more than 10 seconds, cooldown would have been off, try 1 v 1 pvp myth with ur bd and no pots, pm for pvp cave when ur not busy blowing diabloro.

use  ur common sense if shaman vs  bd last more than 10 sec i would  be in earthquake or blind  :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  cant  acccept  his  defeat  :blush: xd

pm for pvp cave when ur not busy blowing diabloro.

use  ur common sense if shaman vs  bd last more than 10 sec i would  be in earthquake or blind  :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  cant  acccept  his  defeat  :blush: xd

pussy from a lvl17 shaman with 2 blind?

carry  on sulla  keep  crying :rofl:  whoever will see this topic will understand wat hapnd  out there xd . i posted  pure  logic  nd u posted  lame  excuses haha so any1 who will see this issue would understand hu was a pussy there  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

carry  on sulla  keep  crying :rofl:  whoever will see this topic will understand wat hapnd  out there xd . i posted  pure  logic  nd u posted  lame  excuses haha so any1 who will see this issue would understand hu was a pussy there  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: :lol:

yes they will see you a pussy who refuse`s to pvp without pot`s, my earthquake and blind cooldown is not 10 seconds, go look it up.

pvp or not with ur bd?, no i guess out of pot`s huh, actually il let you use one pot during the pvp then sound`s good?

Am totally with shootercel all the evidence prove that he fairly won , AND there is no evidence about him using pots against sulla's shaman  :search:

after all u both still good, dont fight lol ;D

playing friends id  ;D ;D

1. run in 1on 1

2. noob vs rich

3. not safe place to log your 2 chr

4. not safe camp for afk

lol thats funny  ;D

nice videos  :good:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

second video  Warspear 2.10.3 Last War

Dude I love the music  :give_rose:  especially from the 7:40 in video till the end  :give_rose:

Just wanted a fav , and its to tell me there names :blush:  or gimme the links to get them from  :blush:

Dude I love the music  :give_rose:  especially from the 7:40 in video till the end  :give_rose:

Just wanted a fav , and its to tell me there names :blush:  or gimme the links to get them from  :blush:

bro last song is from romania eurovision :blush:  and song from 7:40 is armin van buuren

ok

1. La Roux-In for the kill

2.  Alexandra Stan-Lemoade(Romanian Music :blush: ) Alexandra Stan - Lemonade Lyrics

3. Armin van Buuren-In and out of love

3.  Mandinga-Zaleilah( Romanian Music :blush: ) Mandinga - Zaleilah (Official Single)

You can get this songs with youtube downloader just copy song site www.youtube-mp3.org

What do u need to do to make those YouTube videos viewable on mobile? I can't see them Zinon  :cray: