[ARCHIVE] Videos From The Game!

siwers

i think mcss is rich in eu ;D  this guy 35 time res and using pots pots pots but all fail  ;D  nia( maylee) is crazy about killng mc this guy dont cear 1elf vs 100mc who cear no marcy with nia leter this guy kill you hunt in quest time and afk 2 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i think mcss is rich in eu ;D  this guy 35 time res and using pots pots pots but all fail  ;D  nia( maylee) is crazy about killng mc this guy dont cear 1elf vs 100mc who cear no marcy with nia leter this guy kill you hunt in quest time and afk 2 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

omg  :wacko:  he is rich,stupid and not skilled lol  :shok:  and they say mc r better than elves  :wacko:

they gotta watch this awesome video lol  ;D  MC=Noobs :dirol:

nia( maylee) is crazy about killng mc this guy dont cear 1elf vs 100mc who cear no marcy

lmao, 1 elf v 100mc? you were leeching off anakpanah kills, that rich ranger who was helping you kill him and doing most of the dmg.

alone you run to town for full hp.

but true buud is an idiot, should of noticed he cant win with 4+ elfs there that you hid behind.

lmao, 1 elf v 100mc? you were leeching off anakpanah kills, that rich ranger who was helping you kill him and doing most of the dmg.

alone you run to town for full hp.

but true buud is an idiot, should of noticed he cant win with 4+ elfs there that you hid behind.

i think better you cheak shaman skill  ;D 

don`t cry about shaman skill "Kid". it`s just a game  ;D

kid  ;D  i am not cry  ;D  i never say remov shaman skill  ;D  i say only cheak shaman skill only

kid  ;D  i am not cry  ;D  i never say remov shaman skill  ;D  i say only cheak shaman skill only

explain how shaman skill has anything to do with post you quoted kid  ;D

1.why all shaman want kill only 1 bdss  ;D ;D

2. rich ppl but total noob . run in arena  ;D ;D yinyang ( nia) not me ;D ;D

its hassn  ;)

1.why all shaman want kill only 1 bdss  ;D ;D

2. rich ppl but total noob . run in arena  ;D ;D yinyang ( nia) not me ;D ;D

Funny. The first half of the video is you running and crossing. It's strategy much needed when you have a sleeeping partner  :facepalm:

Funny. The first half of the video is you running and crossing. It's strategy much needed when you have a sleeeping partner  :facepalm:

i no bro who run and who not run  ;D

:blush:

This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc., who has blocked it on copyright grounds.   Sorry about that.     

lol where's the vid?  :facepalm:

This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc., who has blocked it on copyright grounds.   Sorry about that.     

what I'm asking  :facepalm:

:yahoo: haha stop stealing copywritten shit use ur original stuff for a change

:yahoo: haha stop stealing copywritten shit use ur original stuff for a change

for who? or u never see "quotes" in posts? ohhh yea ur not in computer,   :crazy:

sulla crybaby shut up nb

lmao, why don`t you show the whole video when i was afk at start, all it show`s is a runner healer class killing a melee 1 v 1, well done you can kill a rogue with a crit healing class  :clapping:

when you always lose you're afk, have no excuse not sulla?  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Man is a time in ur life and accept that you lost!! :rofl: :rofl:

when you always lose you're afk, have no excuse not sulla?  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Man is a time in ur life and accept that you lost!! :rofl: :rofl:

where is the start of the match then if i wasnt afk at start why not show it?

but yea true, i accept that we lost that arena match.

now accept that you both lost with 0 dmg  ;) 

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

[/quote

at no time did I say about her win but I would not be proud of winning if my partner was dc.

Опубликованное фото

me nd diab  dint even start this topic  bcoz  we r not  not  like  u boasting on win wen  one of ur opponent is dc xd.  it  was u  who first posted  ss so we replied just to show that wen we r not dc then wat hapns :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

me nd diab  dint even start this topic  bcoz  we r not  not  like  u boasting on win wen  one of ur opponent is dc xd.  it  was u  who first posted  ss so we replied just to show that wen we r not dc then wat hapns :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lmao good reply to show what happens then, cause it`s a half a video of a 1 v 1 fight, doesnt show any "we" in it.

also where`s the proof you were dc? i say you both were not dc and did 0 dmg like noobs,

"Man is a time in ur life and accept that you lost and stop using the DC excuse"

listen to your bf, wise words

lmao good reply to show what happens then, cause it`s a half a video of a 1 v 1 fight, doesnt show any "we" in it.

also where`s the proof you were dc? i say you both were not dc and did 0 dmg like noobs,

"Man is a time in ur life and accept that you lost and stop using the DC excuse"

listen to your bf, wise words

waste of time to discuss this with you sulla...

I have better things to do!!