[ARCHIVE] Videos From The Game!

siwers

ENJOY  :yahoo:

yes,the music is not very good,but this is just a try,next videos without music again until i am sure about this copyright shit-.- so this music in this video is just a try. thx

like a very nice video and very funny  :lol: :lol: :lol:  This is the event  :lol: :lol: :rofl: :yahoo:

wewww daniel nice videos  :lol: :lol: u are a realy traitor  8) .. maybe later u can record killing elfs at lab  :shok: xd

as for me the best is hypercam 2. it's free, doesn't overload cpu, easy to use. two things to change after installing are to set fps to 13 so the recorded movie is smooth and change codec either to xvid or fddshow.

i love it ;D  enjoy :drinks:

copy.

this guy has something to say:

ME NOOB CAN ONLY KILL LOW LEVELS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

gratulations, i can disturb level 12 guys doing maraksha quest :clapping:

copy.

this guy has something to say:

just sad how you change quotes...you dont even play the game but make others bad in forum,GET A LIFE :facepalm:

just sad how you change quotes..

truth hurt`s.. stop crying.. trying to call on to other what you are..

and about "getting a life"

if spamming at trade chat:

"VIDEO WILL BE UPLOADED IN 45MINS"

"VIDEO WILL BE UPLOADED IN 40MIN"

which you do, is that having a "life"?

is crying about being bullyed by anak, mdea, and making crybaby topics about them, cause they "disturb" princess bieber is also having a "life"? i think not hypocrite.

i play this game,so i am active in forum ofc,youspam forum every day with your gay fights with merc,even many mc laugh about you.

and honestly,when you say something against my look,why you dont show your picture? i have balls and show it,even if i know tht some kids like you try to find something bad at it. but well,why you dont show your picture? so shut up or show your picture. :facepalm:

you dont play the game anymore or just very less,but still cry about me when i do what you did all the time...omg,grow up :bad:

its just a game tht you dont play,leave forum or just say usefull things,and not gayfight with merc ("you love boys,no, YOU love boys") or critizice others even if you have nothing to do with them

thx, regards,jay

i play this game,so i am active in forum ofc,you spam forum or critizice others even if you have nothing to do with them

yes, when you spam and criticize others it's all good , but when others do the same to you,  it's "get a life" "leave forum".. of course hypocrite.