:facepalm: LOL Sulla :facepalm:

:blush: I see my name :blush:

:lol: :yahoo: Funny, Crossfit invisible traped in quake :yahoo: :lol:

:aggressive: Nice elf hunt :aggressive:

8) Spanish the best Shaman 8)

BYE :good:

My first video of the game  :blush:

:rofl: :rofl: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:    :drinks: :drinks:  motherfaxker xDDD

:) more and more people using a video recording from the game.. no disturbers anymore :good: :drinks:  i start try to record too,  three days ago :spiteful:  (i not gonna record how i kill 12 lvl mcs :bad:  but i ll record how long time i can stay against 20 :rofl: )

When u upload it for phones? ;)

Its music problem, i try find good music unknown without copyright, i upload it in 1-2 days :facepalm:

Its music problem, i try find good music unknown without copyright, i upload it in 1-2 days :facepalm:

Ok and use some good music for it :pardon:

Lol never mix up, bro :nea: .. being good to know how to use skills or having good items..is one thing, and taking profit of crossings to kill other players.. is another thing..

Lol never mix up, bro :nea: .. being good to know how to use skills or having good items..is one thing, and taking profit of crossings to kill other players.. is another thing..

i see it as money v network speed

they use there wealth to kill us, we use faster net, takes more skill to time ur atks at crossing then it does to click replinsh.

warspear changed ;

richs with short mind vs poors-normal players fighting in crossing , crossing is the solution for kill +10. Peole and make a epic battles outnumbered lol. Like last day in ur lab  :rofl: :rofl:

i see it as money v network speed

they use there wealth to kill us, we use faster net, takes more skill to time ur atks at crossing then it does to click replinsh.

richs angry cause waste a lot of money for dont touch us and die humiliating.  ;D

i play on phone and have fast crossing network  :dirol: ,imagine if i use pc.......

Seems like you get angry if some mc use crossings because you cant scatter, blessing and make him 2000/ +3000 damage and kill him in just 5 seconds with your +9 bow without kite or run  (nice joke for a range class kuz, btw)

And if some mc player use crossing vs you, you can do it to.. :unknw:  Review your skills and find trap, the best skill to destroy crossing vs mcs.. i think thats enough for you because not all players have full +9 amped items like you  :good: 

Review your skills and find trap, the best skill to destroy crossing vs mcs.. i  :good:

ask suall how dangerous a ranger is at crossing bro.

trap + blessing is some scary shit.

breakout has become slow these days for some reason  :facepalm:

ask suall how dangerous a ranger is at crossing bro.

trap + blessing is some scary shit.

breakout has become slow these days for some reason  :facepalm:

( ask suall how dangerous a ranger is at crossing bro ) why ? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:  2. playing phone now  :) :) :) :)

nice Spanish  :clapping: good that you don't put gay music like sulla  ;D

german music is just epic  :lol:

new video, couldnt think of anything to do so just made more evil rogue stuff with the help of a noob rogue:

warspear online " rogues`s never get old " (emerald server)

german music is just epic  :lol:

new video, couldnt think of anything to do so just made more evil rogue stuff with the help of a noob rogue:

warspear online " rogues`s never get old " (emerald server)

whear your number 1 targit in eu ?????  lady and furi easy to kill him  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

today i could "rescue" some old videos form my broken netbook  :(

i use an old one now so i cant make new videos,but i upload some old and short videos,but i hope you enjoy this short videos :drinks:  this is one:

i found new program,sadly cant remove this red words and always when i record i get lags :facepalm:

but i hope i can fix it,here a little new video of a little arena fight.enjoy :friends:

i found new program,sadly cant remove this red words and always when i record i get lags :facepalm:

but i hope i can fix it,here a little new video of a little arena fight.enjoy :friends:

Most video recorders have those red names or labels on top or bottom of screen, for advertising their program  :lol:

Try the old Hypercam, It looks shitty but I don't get lag when I use it, high tech video recorders too laggy and video size big  :facepalm:

I was at phone, 1 nokia symbian non touch phone and i get restoring connection.. Just went arena with that because cross spammed me to go there.. Did you see me move or attack? :facepalm:  You feel pro killing offline people? :lol:

well,

congratulations, you can kill afk people  :clapping:

Most video recorders have those red names or labels on top or bottom of screen, for advertising their program  :lol:

Try the old Hypercam, It looks shitty but I don't get lag when I use it, high tech video recorders too laggy and video size big  :facepalm:

yes  :facepalm: i was alone, spanish lost conection ....and u happy for kill a guy quiet? Lol

i didnt say: i am king,i can kill spanish and crossfit.

i just made a video of the game,and yes,ofc i was happy killing you even if you ,well,didnt use skill cause lag or whatever.i am not blind,and i am not silly,i know when all work normal,i have no chance vs spanish/crossfit when i have another bd partner with normal amp.

so all stop beeing mad and just enjoy the videos. and i know spanish can kill me 1vs1 or something easily,and its not my fault when he afk in arena,i just killed to get my arena points...,but i know normally i have no chance ;)

so lets all calm down and enjoy the game :drinks:

gratulations,you can disturb level 12 guys doing maraksha quest :clapping:

such words from you, you are probably the biggest hypocrite in this game  :lol: :lol:

i disturb mc hunts too,but i got many bad pm after doing it,so everybody have to live with the consequences  :lol:

maybe i will make video of doing it too,lol.and i bet i get a bad answer from mc ;) so... ;)

now i try to upload at least 1 video per day,they only short,but i hope you guys enjoy :)

:yahoo: i got luck at arena :yahoo:

when recording, my computer so slow  :lol: :yahoo:  np. ;D  poor rogue, 12 lvl set :bad: .(i trying make playable video, sorry for postin') :yahoo:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/iBO7tVjd_Sk?hl=ru&fs=1"