[ARCHIVE] Videos From The Game!

siwers

run sulla run . Speay gonzales sulla . ha hah a ahahaa haha a

you run x10 more than him, ducking loser, didn't accept my invitation to PvP, what's the matter scared to have my sword in you ass? hahaha NOOB

you run x10 more than him, ducking loser, didn't accept my invitation to PvP, what's the matter scared to have my sword in you ass? hahaha NOOB

keep cool  8)

and acemi: when u are sooo strong and brave, why u dont accept mercs invitation ;) ?

run sulla run . Speay gonzales sulla . ha hah a ahahaa haha a

run where? if i wanted to escape you wanted have seen me ever, i was atking you at crossing whilst im outnumbered, that look like running to you?

in cave also outnumbered 2 bd, + i know you higher amped and pot, so not stupid to atk out in the open, that time i had no pots, before got black suit.

yesterday i catch u alone at elf caravans, and forced you to pot in town, and hide between two caravans guards, where's the video of that time??

you died way more times than you have killed us,

much more better mc killers than this noob,

die , but to escape fun is just getting started

idk why you are angry. this my first videa wait next kill show. ;D

die , but to escape fun is just getting started

idk why you are angry. this my first videa wait next kill show. ;D

who angry? you just suck at killing us, wheres the parts where we whooped ur ass? ducking noob get lost and come back when you learn to fight 1 vs, 1  ;D :facepalm:

:tease:

Yea when all the 70% of good mcs warriors was hunting your labyrinth bosses after kill all of you at alien 2 times just cross madmax and me vs 30 of you :lol: :lol:

And wheres the attack to our city? Why never enter there like we do with few people? :unknw:

11465_.jpg

11466_.png

11467_.jpg

11468_.jpg

OH WOW!!! I applaud you i mean it must have been a real challenge slaughtering noob elves that got noob armor with poor amps. I mean omg really, your with your amps and others. Maybe i'll gather a party with high level amps and test how hard it is. Why you dont see me attacking mc camp? Well for one it does not interest me, but maybe when I'm amped as  you i will post my own pictures. Should i fail then i will truly applaud you.

i recorded this like less than 5 hours ago...

oh really 2v30? i heard mc revived over and over just to kill all the elves hunting alien so how is it a win?

-edit- madmax not in the first pic nvm

:tease:

Where is the end? Where a noob lvl 15 shaman kills you.  :facepalm: You see him a couple of times on the right. Yeah thats right follow the noob shaman. lol :rofl:  Yes im talking about Berengars  :clapping:  BTW MC kill quest??? I dont see you getting any credit. Let me guess, helping friends...sure.

@suprememan yes i cut off the end becasue the video was geting to long and i already had to copy part of the song to make it longer, but if youd like i can post up the ending just for you np :D

and he may have been a low level shaman that killed me but it was like 5v1 so does that really matter

I heard bongxdem was in arena so I wanted to make a video. sorry analyze and pummy if you see this lol. If you see me 1 vs 1 then you might wanna run. :dirol:

My first video of the game  :blush:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha Cool video bro, luckily i wasnt there  :blush:

-now imagine the game without crossings  :wacko:

:cray:  i cant watch it in germany,cause of some "music policy shit"  :bad:

Yes tomorrow i delete that and upload it again to fix it, also not aviable for phones :facepalm:

hahaha Cool video bro, luckily i wasnt there  :blush:

-now imagine the game without crossings  :wacko:

Thx :friends:  Now imagine game without blessing and +9 bows :crazy: