[ARCHIVE] Videos From The Game!

siwers

i can do 2000dmg and have much time in rb left

thanks, 2000 dmg for a range class with TWO disable skills isnt OP?

total fail noob, your arguments about it not being OP is void from now on..

thanks, 2000 dmg for a range class with TWO disable skills isnt OP?

total fail noob, your arguments about it not being OP is void from now on..

He will never understand what your saying he is carbon copy of scout with slightly bettr english he will keep writing crap and spam around mindlesly its like banging your head to a stone don't bothet with him he will keep suppressing the real facts so he that allways has an advantage

better try makimg devs.understand...i said rogue steath op..and gave enough evedence...sheath is now controld ...i think russian forum too said but i want to point that i stood by a fact which devs understood not like u ...who says on his fantasy..sulla u have been saying ranger op but devs have never reduced a skill of ranger...so ur arguments can only please ppl of ur kind and not dev who decide the balance..

Sulla is gay, he runs from his nightmare Mercurial the Gay Pink Pimp with 2 Orange Ice creams  :facepalm:

in 3 vs. 3, Sulla had 2 of the best rogues in Emerald, I had an idiot who stealths right away Daniloo and a lost pumpkin looking for Halloween  :bad:  I tell them " Don't go stealth first " then they do, I tell them " wait at base, act like we stealth already " then they stay at base forever  :wacko:

rogues op,we all know ,where is video of crossing "tactic"  :tease:

Rogues aren't OP, I can kill Sulla with my +2 noob BD and Ashurainx +9 ( IDK that's what people say ) couldn't beat him, and Elvic too. Go ask sulla, It's just random, but if my BD had more accu I would be rogues nightmare again, seriously everyone, learn to play your class, if you can't even kill a rogue then go back to kindergarten  :facepalm:  I remember old version when rogue was " OP " ( not OP  :facepalm: ) with long stealth, I owned the shit out of them while you kids cried, either you guys are just some gay kids seeking for mens attention like Alonso retard or you guys are ducking noobs who just press random buttons that can be pressed in PvP. Open your eyes, Goddamn noobs, Me and Marshal was the ONLY PLAYERS WHO KNEW HOW OP SHAMANS WHERE, so if you want facts about PvP come talk to us not some random noobs who post " Rogue OP please make his skills be gone and make his weapon a gay dildo so he be balanced ", Rangers was OP ever since this game was made, first, they where ranged class that do 80-90 dmg while druids/shamans do 100 at 0.7 when melees where shit against ranged people, at 1.0 they got epic skill " scatter shot " still OP, then they got " ranger blessing " most OP skill in game but on wrong hands it turn to a ♥♥♥♥♥ that shits all time, then got trap, the skill that made elves cowards that camp at right side of nadir placing traps while mc are getting bored suiciding by attacking elf caravan camp  :facepalm:

I remember when I was the only person who could kill a rogue the time they had long stealth, I felt like I am in a gay faction with people who do nothing put complain with their gay pointy ears, no wonder why I changed sides  :facepalm:

* killing blue eye

* random rogueness

*nooob merc in this video with his boyfriends eating dirt

Warspear Online v2.8 Emerald "Rogues"

fuking spanish hunting eye!!! with noita!!!! and  :pleasantry: me :pleasantry:  in arena  :rofl: 

rogues op,we all know ,where is video of crossing "tactic"  :tease:

i try, but way to laggy for such a thing lol

@merc

you didn't stealth at 2nd fight too, NOOB

click 5  before enemy atks you??  NOOOOB

Click 5? dodge?  :bad:  U mean 3, and u guys where in stealth, while my noob teammates was at base waiting for new year  :facepalm:

WHEAR ARE THE KITTIES????????????????????????

save don't worry

Sulla nice video :) can u say what build u using? because as i see very long stealth and gouge )

both 5

save don't worry

Should hunt for more  :tease:  And some " special person " of a " special angel "  :spiteful:  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Should hunt for more  :tease:  And some " special person " of a " special angel "  :spiteful:  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Who?? :shok: tell me tell me tell me :shok:

maybe i will record the times when you pot over and over again, 4 times in your shop next to your spawn, try walk alone without pots dumbass.

run sulla run. (100 m  world record holder  sulla)

Ever fight 1 vs. 1? this video is 100% total crap, check Sulla's video, few MCs vs. Many elves, and U killed me while I had 200 hp, yes you are a lvl 16 bladedancer, a noob one too  :lol:

maybe i will record the times when you pot over and over again, 4 times in your shop next to your spawn, try walk alone without pots dumbass.

this funny msg

Ever fight 1 vs. 1? this video is 100% total crap, check Sulla's video, few MCs vs. Many elves, and U killed me while I had 200 hp, yes you are a lvl 16 bladedancer, a noob one too  :lol:

look 1min this video. Your hp iss full .

look 1min this video. Your hp iss full .

Yes, u and 3 people atking me, duck this shit, wanna pvp? take video of urself on ground?  :lol:

Yes, u and 3 people atking me, duck this shit, wanna pvp? take video of urself on ground?  :lol:

ha  ha  ha 

3 elf 20lvl+16lv+15lvl

3 mc 20lvl+20lvl+20 lvl

if this bd is a potter or not...u are one, sulla, rich guy,never complain about miracle shop again pls or people stop taking u serious.

and why u cry about yynned? he use pot too...but when u do it,u are a pro,but when yynned do, he is noob?

i think it is a nice video,after all videos where u can see what noob things elfs do,now u can see some mc who do noob things too (not every mc in video is a noob,dont understand me wrong ;D )

but finally a video that shows elfs side,nt only mc side

some comments are unnesseccary and provoke....next time u should just make the video,without "coward" "chicken"...!!!

but still nice video

and all mc who complain: he kill mc,he make video.u kill elfs,u made video... so dont complain about video,it is nice to see elfs killing mc this time.not only mc kill elfs.

but i understand when u are angry cause of his: "coward" "chicken"...we dont need such provokes here :drinks:

1. in the cave he outnumbered me 2 v 1, i already knew this was another rich kid potter, so obviously not retarted enough to atk out in the open, he potted 4x in that cave and i killed the other bd there when go in stealth again,

the lv20 jazzuru was afk at start, try pvp non afk people without pots maybe,

killing low noobs walking through mob so pro, shows how emerald elfs suck if that is all can do.

i owned you later in your shop and near your spawn, where's the video of that?

ha  ha  ha 

3 elf 20lvl+16lv+15lvl

3 mc 20lvl+20lvl+20 lvl

is that a no? you scared to die? can't fight without your boyfriend oldsaber?  :lol:

Levels don't matter. who the duck cares about +1 damage and 40 hp? WOW BIG DEAL...  :bad:

if this bd is a potter or not...u are one, sulla, rich guy,never complain about miracle shop again pls or people stop taking u serious.

and why u cry about yynned? he use pot too...but when u do it,u are a pro,but when yynned do, he is noob?

i think it is a nice video,after all videos where u can see what noob things elfs do,now u can see some mc who do noob things too (not every mc in video is a noob,dont understand me wrong ;D )

but finally a video that shows elfs side,nt only mc side

some comments are unnesseccary and provoke....next time u should just make the video,without "coward" "chicken"...!!!

but still nice video

and all mc who complain: he kill mc,he make video.u kill elfs,u made video... so dont complain about video,it is nice to see elfs killing mc this time.not only mc kill elfs.

but i understand when u are angry cause of his: "coward" "chicken"...we dont need such provokes here :drinks:

it`s not that, it`s just quite sad he thinks he`s so strong killing us with his boyfriends, have u even watched the video?  :lol:

newbie trying to get popular, by killing afk people, and outnumbering others with pots, good luck, this happens everyday in warspear..

much more elfs have caught me doing more sneakier things than this lol

lololol, u, the rich newbie killer sulla,cry about elfs cause they kill afk or low level people?

omg,so many times u went 1. elfs town killing low level elfs with crossing in tavern entrance  :bad:

so look at yourself first,then cry about elfs :facepalm:

and merc: yes, he should agree to ur 1vs1 offer i think,to show if he is strong or not...(even if i still think rogue is better cass in 1vs1), but when he want to say that he easily kill u,he should agree....!! but call me first,i want to watch it  ;D

but its still a good video,cause most videos i saw yet were made by sulla and he only show how mc kill elf,and this is way round,so nice to see

the rich newbie killer sulla,

rich? i have potted since got new suit, as am now bored.

before that almost never, all you elfs know that, why need pot when i can duck 20 elfs at crossing, as they too retarted to move away from it.

all i see is a guy killing a half afk barb then calling him loser, truely epic lol

he seems rich, 330 damage? oh yeah I forgot elves get +30-50 damage...  :facepalm:  It's ok my Rogue  has +100 hp and 11% pene  :crazy:

@Jayrox Don't spam :diablo: . Are you a kid or what? Grow more and you'll know :diablo:

You got a big mouth :wacko: :shout:

@Jayrox Don't spam :diablo: . Are you a kid or what? Grow more and you'll know :diablo:

You got a big mouth :wacko: :shout:

its not big mouth when i say: nice video :bad: i only said whats nice and whats not nice and why...like sulla and merc did :facepalm: i just didnt understand why sulla got angry,its just a video,he did many  videos too,only way round

sulla:

yea...i always tell people: "go away from crossing,u cant touch him,dont try it,just a waste of time"

but some dont understand or just dont wanna listen  :facepalm:  some seems to be a bit silly,agree

some weeks befor i understood that u said: "potters suck,all who respawn on place just rich noobs like hassn"

i only hope in future u stop it now,cause i hate when ppl say that somebody suck,even if they do the same

understand ? :give_rose:

i just didnt understand why sulla got angry,its just a video,

k,

maybe il now make video of you staying in towns allday and call you "pussy" "coward" "chicken" in it,

cause simply, you do not war ever, just all day spam trade chat and fight with anak, then come and talk big like you know us.

acemi is a bravier elf than you, and a better bd, he came into our land and killed a lvl20 barb like a pro, well done  :pleasantry:

1. why u spam about me now? mad?

2. i am at war, but not with my bd,most of the time i play ranger now, cause more fun then playing bd, u even were running on my corpse yet but i didnt know that this was me? so dont talk crap

3. to sell lab items is not spam

4. i dont fight in trade with anak i am on his ignor list since months , so dont lie when u know nothing

u are the one who fight in chat with merc all the time , insulting him! while u spam i fight with my ranger.

i posted screens yet,just look and remember how u spam trade chat.

5. my bd was in lab 3 days,so ofc u couldnt see him in wars, ask lucefer or diiadorra or others,or just look screens about anak disturber and then ask daniloo about it,his party killed me today at scorpion,exactly there where i logged off when anak disturbed...... remember my rangers name,maybe then u stop talking bullshit

6. i fought u in 1. elf town,so i SAW you,i dont have to know anything about you,just the things i and others see with my own eyes.

7. maybe u cant see me when u crossing all the time,cause i am not one of the "retarted" guys trying to attack your fast connection at crossing, i kill the guys who fight not at crossing while u clickclickclick

by the way i didnt say that u are a coward or chicken i wrote that in this video,this comments are wrong and unnesseccary , read closer. so i were on your side,but u dont understand :facepalm:

@acemi: stop it pls,what does it bring?