[ARCHIVE] Videos From The Game!

siwers

Another punching bag to play around with LOL.  :rofl:

No, he will bless us, I think we should guard Elf 1st camp harbor so Daniloo will never get strong, or else he will join Dkheal & Eslyder  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Warspear Online 2.8 " BORED "

for spanish Опубликованное фото

lolol fuk uuuuu :crazy: :crazy: ;D Its easy for all kill that bd if all people at war didn't attack you,  and sensorte was sleepy maybe :facepalm: And arena was shaman & rogue vs shaman & rogue so mean nothing :tease: 924! with your poor low powered swords :shok: :shok: :blush:

lolol fuk uuuuu :crazy: :crazy: ;D Its easy for all kill that bd if all people at war didn't attack you,  and sensorte was sleepy maybe :facepalm: And arena was shaman & rogue vs shaman & rogue so mean nothing :tease: 924! with your poor low powered swords :shok: :shok: :blush:

OP SHAMAN, look at you vs wodka, you almost killed him with full hp!

when mc fight against bd+bd.... bd's nearly no chance.... i always hope to fight with ranger against 2x bd  ;D

against shaman bd is like a rabbit....running somewhere and no chance to fight  :nea:

nice video ....crossing master myth  ;D

nice video sulla  :clapping:

merc your video sounds like EPIC  :dirol:

Yes I know how epic hardcore rock is, not like sulla's gay final fanatasy/super mario garbage and country rock gaylord stuff

OP SHAMAN, look at you vs wodka, you almost killed him with full hp!

2 rogues op then, with stealth you stunt 1st always, so 6 seconds 1 bd with stunt making 2v1 vs the other. Also when stunt ends, the other rogue stunt 1st bd again.

2 rogues can't kill 1 bd in 12 seconds? They can in 3s seconds :tease:  Maybe make parry for bd a skill to detect stealth too like roar for barb because bd sap already low heal.

Jayrox killed me many times and sometimes hamstring work on 5 squares :wacko: ;D

2 rogues op then, with stealth you stunt 1st always, so 6 seconds 1 bd with stunt making 2v1 vs the other. Also when stunt ends, the other rogue stunt 1st bd again.

2 rogues can't kill 1 bd in 12 seconds? They can in 3s seconds :tease:  Maybe make parry for bd a skill to detect stealth too like roar for barb because bd sap already low heal.

Jayrox killed me many times and sometimes hamstring work on 5 squares :wacko: ;D

Ever heard of Earthquake? these are quite dumbass words coming from a Shaman with lvl 5 earthquake that has long range and detects invisible rogues  :facepalm: :wacko:

2 bd have nooo chance against 2 rogue (comparing same or nearly same equip) when rogue play only a bit intelligent

some rogues play without brain,1 rogue stunt me,and other att me so i could attack again , then bd have a chance ;D

but shaman still best in arena

i agree to spanish,manymany times arena have bugs....sometimes my hamstring works 4 (5 i didnt see yet :D) squares away,and sometimes barbs charge me from bridge to bridge(almost) and arrows hit me from...i would guess 12 squares  ;D  same with druid/shaman hits,sometimes all this attacks make what they want to  ;D

2 bd have nooo chance against 2 rogue (comparing same or nearly same equip) when rogue play only a bit intelligent

some rogues play without brain,1 rogue stunt me,and other att me so i could attack again , then bd have a chance ;D

but shaman still best in arena

i agree to spanish,manymany times arena have bugs....sometimes my hamstring works 4 (5 i didnt see yet :D) squares away,and sometimes barbs charge me from bridge to bridge(almost) and arrows hit me from...i would guess 12 squares  ;D  same with druid/shaman hits,sometimes all this attacks make what they want to  ;D

for melee classes there is no " this class x2 beats this class x2 " it's all about luck and fast timing, a rogue is nothing without skills all you gotta do is time your hamstring so that the other rogue doesn't get to gouge then other BD hamstrings again, just needs cooperation, unless rogues also have a good tactic, but on ranged class it just depends if Rangers blessing does crits and is lvl 5 ( which  lasts VERY long on a ducking idiot ranger wouldn't max his skill from heaven ) if it doesn't then SHAMANS WIN, who else is there?? barbs?? they couldn't do shit to a ranger with balance heal on moon set, it will be Yellow mob vs. Shaman with heal that does not move or attack for 3 seconds  :wacko:

ANYWAYS stop with the off topic, I believe there is a proper topic to discuss this, maybe in PvP/Arena board :facepalm:

waaaa NOOOOO

sry but i dont give u the last word  :blush: it's offtopic,but u write offtopic shit too...so sorry mom,i have to add something  :blush:

2x rogue is stronger then 2x bd....it is 2 against 1 at the beginning and when i use hamstring ...wow....1 rogue,full skilled+ 1 rogue with normal attack against 1 bd  :wacko:  still bullshit!

u can say what u want to,but 2xbd against 2x rogue isnt balanced.i only can hope that rogues are silly or gouge fail.... by the way, hamstring can be dodged like every normal attack too.... ;) ;) ;) ;)

u can calculate it when u want to...maybe then u see it... ;)  always talking about same equip , remember this  ;)

and NOW,NOW u can go back to topic  ;)

2x rogue is stronger then 2x bd....it is 2 against 1 at the beginning and when i use hamstring ...wow....1 rogue,full skilled+ 1 rogue with normal attack against 1 bd  :wacko:  still bullshit!

u can say what u want to,but 2xbd against 2x rogue isnt balanced.i only can hope that rogues are silly or gouge fail.... by the way, hamstring can be dodged like every normal attack too.... ;) ;) ;) ;)

u can calculate it when u want to...maybe then u see it... ;)  always talking about same equip , remember this  ;)

many bd forget hamstring makes target cant move, after stunning one rogue move back two / three spaces away from who u hamstronged, to make it 1 v 1 again, that hamstring lasts longer than rogue stun or almost same, you wont die as bd is very goood tanker, unless lukcy crits, other bd will wake up and hamstring another rogue.

fight could go any way depending who crits alot / dodges / parry.

waaaa NOOOOO

sry but i dont give u the last word  :blush: it's offtopic,but u write offtopic shit too...so sorry mom,i have to add something  :blush:

and NOW,NOW u can go back to topic  ;)

What's with all the winking? I don't get it? so you are saying that a Bladedancer has Low Defence,  HP & Regen? and they have no skills and they are a suicidal class? what world do you live in??

that dont work sulla. when bd go back 3 or more (when go 2 spaces away i still get attack ,thanks to arena,just look next time)  and while bd goes back 3 or more spaces the rogue who didt get hamstringd can still attack u whille u only walk,so it isnt 2:1 okay,but NEARLY! u cant just walk away when tw and later 1 guy attack u! and then even if i am lucky and it ends 1 vs 1... rogue just have to stun me,then go away...i follow...when i nearly reached him he use stealth...way again...then suddenly is behind me,give me 1 hit,stun run (u can att me before(!!!)  i can use hamstring! ) and when i nearly reached him....he use stealth again.and so on. ask mananabas.he did it perfectly! when gouge fail i can win...ok ;) but when hamstring fail too...same again ;)

for sure dodge and parry and crit important,but when u have nearly same crit etc... the rogues can easily win! there is no balance,and u know that.dont sy 2x bd and 2 x rogue is completely balanced! thats totally crap!

just use gouge and stealth as often u can,and not only in the beginning!!! :wacko:

it isnt completely unbalanced, but 2x rogue have  60:40 chance against 2x bd

maybe 55:45...but not 50:50

and merc: dont tell shit now pls  :clapping:

i only said 2xrogues have bit better chances then 2xbd  ;)

i dont said they are suicide, learn to read or just stop make a drama  :wacko: :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Some ppl dont know difference between bg drop and bg quest items...sad .and they only busy in fliming 5 min gay videos

Lol where you playing or sumbody elses video lvl 14 getting bg drop tht was sick!  ;D

@sulla ok video..didnt show me any OP of rangers..maybe u should try see OP of rogue ....hehehe..not happening

Some ppl dont know difference between bg drop and bg quest items...

here's some new info for you:

BG quest items > drop from bg = BG drops,

he didn't say what category, equipment loot or quest items, so think before trolling, there is no difference between bg drops and quest items,  because they both DROP from bg

try see OP of rogue ....hehehe..not happening

yes i agree, rogue being OP ain't happening,

because we all know rogue isn't OP like ranger, you finally understand bravo

here's some new info for you:

BG quest items > drop from bg = BG drops,

he didn't say what category, equipment loot or quest items, so think before trolling, there is no difference between bg drops and quest items,  because they both DROP from bg

yes i agree, rogue being OP ain't happening,

because we all know rogue isn't OP like ranger, you finally understand bravo

yes but if look his comment it suggested getting lvl 15 bg drop...see the words

..noone will say anything about getting quest item..maybe u cant take inner meaing of it...

secondly whrn i said ""isnt gonna happen"" ment u arent gonna make any rouge op video ..lol

not.tht rouge is not op.!

Rogues can't kite, Rogues can't do x2 damage, Rogues DON'T have a STUN/DISABLE wherein they CAN ATTACK the enemy, Rogues can only use stealth once in a pvp or twice, Rogues without stealth is useless, Rogues are like bladedancers except they have WEAKER armour LOWER Hp and LOWER skill damage and NOT even a STUN where they can attack the enemy,

WHAT THE duck DO YOU WANT? TAKE OUT ROGUE SKILLS AND SWORDS AND MAKE THEM A NOOB CLASS? WHY DON'T YOU SUCK DICKS INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR duckING TIME, RANGERS ARE SUCK ♥♥♥♥♥ES ALWAYS CRYING " OH ROGUES THIS ROGUES THAT " WELL WHY DON'T YOU KOSDICKSUCKER SHUT THE duck UP, ROGUES ARE ALREADY WEAKENED, THEY SHOULD HAVE PERMA STEALTH WITH NO COOLDOWN, IF THEY GOUGE THEY SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY GO BACK TO STEALTH AND WHEN THEY OUT OF COMBAT, STEALTH IS THE SIGNATURE SKILL OF ROGUES AND WARSPEAR MADE STEALTH A JOKE,

YOU KNOW WHAT, GIVE ROGUES A BOW AND X2 DAMAGE SKILL, I'D BE HAPPY TO duck YOU ALL CRYBABIES WITH YOUR OWN SKILLS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE, All people who complain about rogues either are weak or are protecting their OP classes, rogues are bottom of the list, IF YOU WANT TO TALK SHIT SHOW PROOF WITH IT, DON'T GO ON SAYING SHIT LIKE A KNOW IT ALL, This is stupid you guys clearly have no view of this game, you just focus on defending your OP classes

firstly mercasssuker ..rogues do 1st dmg in stath and by time any ranger can set target on rogue he use gauge and then again do merc strike...so rogue do 2 merc strikes before u start hitting them...so on normal days a ranger loses half of hp before he can even attck him...now what u want evn with blesing its insanely hard to kill..and u talk of kiting look u use trap and then run and attck you lose considerable time in runing so when u attck u get time loss...no stupid rager has even lvl 2 trap so ooe wil do trap + trap...understood? Stupid rogues cant be taught how to play

Rogues can't kite, Rogues can't do x2 damage, Rogues DON'T have a STUN/DISABLE wherein they CAN ATTACK the enemy, Rogues can only use stealth once in a pvp or twice, Rogues without stealth is useless, Rogues are like bladedancers except they have WEAKER armour LOWER Hp and LOWER skill damage and NOT even a STUN where they can attack the enemy,

WHAT THE duck DO YOU WANT? TAKE OUT ROGUE SKILLS AND SWORDS AND MAKE THEM A NOOB CLASS? WHY DON'T YOU SUCK DICKS INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR duckING TIME, RANGERS ARE SUCK ♥♥♥♥♥ES ALWAYS CRYING " OH ROGUES THIS ROGUES THAT " WELL WHY DON'T YOU KOSDICKSUCKER SHUT THE duck UP, ROGUES ARE ALREADY WEAKENED, THEY SHOULD HAVE PERMA STEALTH WITH NO COOLDOWN, IF THEY GOUGE THEY SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY GO BACK TO STEALTH AND WHEN THEY OUT OF COMBAT, STEALTH IS THE SIGNATURE SKILL OF ROGUES AND WARSPEAR MADE STEALTH A JOKE,

YOU KNOW WHAT, GIVE ROGUES A BOW AND X2 DAMAGE SKILL, I'D BE HAPPY TO duck YOU ALL CRYBABIES WITH YOUR OWN SKILLS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE, All people who complain about rogues either are weak or are protecting their OP classes, rogues are bottom of the list, IF YOU WANT TO TALK SHIT SHOW PROOF WITH IT, DON'T GO ON SAYING SHIT LIKE A KNOW IT ALL, This is stupid you guys clearly have no view of this game, you just focus on defending your OP classes

firstly mercasssuker ..rogues do 1st dmg in stath and by time any ranger can set target on rogue he use gauge and then again do merc strike...so rogue do 2 merc strikes before u start hitting them...so on normal days a ranger loses half of hp before he can even attck him...now what u want evn with blesing its insanely hard to kill..and u talk of kiting look u use trap and then run and attck you lose considerable time in runing so when u attck u get time loss...no stupid rager has even lvl 2 trap so ooe wil do trap + trap...understood? Stupid rogues cant be taught how to play

lol 

Well obviously, you don't know the full power of rangers, rangers can make melee classes toys just like shamans, Rogue has a very good trick, but I think it's only good for arena and against melee classes and druid, rogues aren't OP, it's so obvious, they can't beat Shamans, they can't beat rangers, they can't beat tanks, they can't beat healers and they die fast, ofcourse only if they are used by an experienced player and have good timing, BDs don't just hamstring for the sake of hamstringing, rangers shouldn't use blessing right away cause it makes them do x2 damage , should I give explanations on how each classes beat rogues? and how a rogue can kill?

u use trap and then run and attck you lose considerable time in runing so when u attck u get time loss...

noobest comment on forum,  any actual ranger with skill would run against melee, time loss? lol , time limit in arena is like, 10mins, if your standing in one spot to atking , you are just another money worthless player with no skill, time loss to kite?  noobest range class comment ever, if your any range class you are supposed to kite.

look 3:04-3:14 to learn how to kite with traps and blessing triple > double dmg hit affects, i shouldn't argue with people i think know there class, you suck at ranger if do not kite.

learn to play your class

firstly u cant understand what i meant...so showed u the biggest noob of forum...

stupid what i meant was useing ranger blessing when running...as we run when under rb we lose the time of rb to attck...surely its much better to attck with rb than waste it in running...stupid rogue has hard time understanding me!

u should see ur class and learn to fight rangers than cry like a new born baby at forum...it looks like u find hard time even in killing lvl 13 ranger..this has to be ur noobest comment of forum(u have plenty)...dont jump to conclutions..study well then say...stupid rogue u shuld del ur rogue and play "so call easy ranger"

noobest comment on forum,  any actual ranger with skill would run against melee, time loss? lol , time limit in arena is like, 10mins, if your standing in one spot to atking , you are just another money worthless player with no skill, time loss to kite?  noobest range class comment ever, if your any range class you are supposed to kite.

look 3:04-3:14 to learn how to kite with traps and blessing triple > double dmg hit affects, i shouldn't argue with people i think know there class, you suck at ranger if do not kite.

learn to play your class

u call me poor in kiting? :lol: :lol: :lol:

better ask server ppl...when everyranger was finding imposible to kill barb x2 in arena thanks to extended stun charge(now balanced thanks to update fix)...me n constugg won 90% of matches against them thanks to trap and scatter..hahaha ask some bd too who so much pissed at me after arena gave me many abuses eg ohara who had to be shifted to ignore list then ...but when compare to direct hitting with rb on ..i can do 2000dmg and have much time in rb left and losing 800hp..while kiting i can do only 600dmg with almost rb over and get 100 dmg or about...suppose if ur scatter is a failure then u would be in great trouble of losing(ur rb is already over)....also using traps ...ppl can see by action where we put traps and hence avoid moving over it...atleast in sappire...i dont know about u...so thats the reason u always die...see animation of ranger..will help u...

Some ppl dont know difference between bg drop and bg quest items...sad .and they only busy in fliming 5 min gay videos@sulla ok video..didnt show me any OP of rangers..maybe u should try see OP of rogue ....hehehe..not happening

Sadly I watched it in low res mob view & mistook quest drop for bg weapon must be your gay video corrupted my network  :tease: You don't knw if a player is attking you your not first know the difference btwn when he is attking & not Intreasted in a fight  :facepalm: