New weapon skin "Khukuri" and New costume "Daura Surwal"

HeadHunter

Devs, you may not be introduced to these terms but, I beg you to google those keywords, learn about it and add them on game. Check mig33 status and uses over region, most of them are from Nepal. I assure I can drag 80% of my nepali friends to this game if those items to be added on game.

I like the idea for the weapon skin but dislike the costume.

Why? Well, check the knife,it looks nice.

Why i dislike the costume? Wel i might be wrong but that looks kinda like a religious costume and I'm against putting anything from any

religion ingame. This could lead to racism towards another and I don't think anyone likes (even more :facepalm: ) racism.

But we need to make 2 threads and post all the weapon/costume ideas there.

Good idea. Just have to find someone who will do it.

I like the idea for the weapon skin but dislike the costume.

Why? Well, check the knife,it looks nice.

Why i dislike the costume? Wel i might be wrong but that looks kinda like a religious costume and I'm against putting anything from any

religion ingame. This could lead to racism towards another and I don't think anyone likes (even more :facepalm: ) racism.Good idea. Just have to find someone who will do it.

It's not a religious costume, It's cultural one. If cultural costume are to be removed, devs must remove all the suits in game too, as it a costume of american culture. Why descrimination? And you dont need to buy that costume, there are lots of other costumes too, we nepali will wear it. Many tourists come to visit nepal, and atleast they buy on set and take home.

You are not a dev.

Can you hope they add those? :facepalm:

What about past suggestions? :wacko: :facepalm:

Before you came wheres the other costumes?!?! :facepalm:

Wheres your hopes and dreams? :facepalm:

Can you hope they add those? :facepalm:

What about past suggestions? :wacko: :facepalm:

Before you came wheres the other costumes?!?! :facepalm:

Wheres your hopes and dreams? :facepalm:

Bro, I dont dream , I fantasize and make it real. This is my world like everybody have their own. Everything should go as I want, If not, the barriers like you are shot out of atmosphere. You bark me at all of my post. Did I killed your lvl 20 char infront of your friend, who claimed you to be a pro? Mention your chars, I will let you kill my BD. If not, what's the point? What you want? Go away and ignore me, I may never need you in my life. Shits are to be flushed. And, I made a request to devs not to you!

There are so many suggestions about new costumes. And as far as i know none of them is reality now.

And i guess that if this costume will come, they have to add a lot more. Every country has their own cultural costume. There is no end if they say yes to one of them.

Nice suggestion, but i guess devs dont do anything with it.

There are so many suggestions about new costumes. And as far as i know none of them is reality now.

And i guess that if this costume will come, they have to add a lot more. Every country has their own cultural costume. There is no end if they say yes to one of them.

Nice suggestion, but i guess devs dont do anything with it.

Devs knows better, everyone is not dedicated to culture, most of them have abandoned their culture but still 100% of Nepali people get attracted to it.

Guest XthekingX

There is already a skin with that

Pm lilite.she have one

It come from holiday bag :nea:

For lazy people:

Khukuri.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Khukuri

Daura Suruwal.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Daura+Suruwal

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: