NECROMANCER SKILLS

umm.. obvously you all know what this is about.. necro skills are just like.. what the hell? NECROS NEED BETTER SKILS I MEAN SERIOUSLY. nightmare... what in the hell is that good for? all you people just did is copy gouge and made it look different and changed the name? that skill is no use for necros considering they do now have a skill like stealth please think of something better.

like theres one that i thogh of on my previous post aboy necros and priests. you could probably TWEAK that nightmare skill to make it a little more different. such as by when the necro casts the spell on the opponent it makes them go into a deep sleep which lets that victim still being able to be attacked or if that victim is awaked from its sleep by a monster or player it will get ADDITIONAL DAMAGE. such as if i hit the player which the spell has been cast on. he may receive more damage such as 100+ depending on the level o the skill... level 1=100 2=150 3=200 4=225 5=250(remember we dont want to oer power the class so we cant go up in 50's).

OK ONE OF THE OTHER THINGS THAT IM PRETTY PEEVED OFF ABOUT IS THE NECROS DEATHYY EYE. ITS A GOOD SKILL IN COORDINANCE WITH THAT STRONG SKILL WHICH POSIINS THE ENEMY BUT HAVING TO CAST IT 2 TIMES IS TIME CONSUMING WHICH MEANS AS SOON AS THE CASTER HAS DONE THE SKILL ON THE ENEMY(2TIMES) THEY WILL HAVE TO TAKE A RISK BECAUSE THEIR HP WOULD BE ALREADY LOW BECAUSE REMMEBER THIS ISNT A SHAMAN OR DRUID THEIR HEALING ISNOT OVER TIME! I SUGGEST MAKE THEM DO DDEATKY EYE ONCE AND THE POWER SKILL WHCIH ADDS POISIN.... ALSO MAKE THE POISON GO SLIGHTY LONGER SUCH AS 5 TIMES.

BY HAVING THOSE SKILLS GIVEN TO NECRO YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO EITHER INCREASE THE NUMBER OF SKILL POINTS EVERYONE GETS BECAUSE NECRO SHIELD PLAYS A HUGE PART IN THEIR PVP AND FARMING ALSO THEIR HEAL SO THERES NO OPTION TO THAT. OR U CAN EITHER INCREASE THE AMOUNT OF DAMAGE IT ABSORBS SLIGHTLY SO THEY WOULDNT HAVE TO GO INTO THE TROUBLE OF MAKING IT 5 AND HEAL 5 AND ENUP WITH ONLY A FEW MORE SKILL POINTS TO USE BECAUSE OF THE SKILLS I HAVE SUGGESTED UP ABOVE.

THATS ABOUT ALL I HAVE SO YEAH PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION WARSEAR COMMUNITY AND TO ALL MEMBERS PLEASE DONT CRITISEZE ME BUT YOU MAY COMMENT ON MY POST. 

PS: IM NOT SURE ABOUT NIGHTMARE I DONT THINK IT WOULD STILL BE GOOD ENOUGH SO I SUGGEST MAKING IT A WIDE RANGE SKILL SUCH AS EARTHQUAKE SKILL AND DARK CIRCLE ETC!

PSPS; HAHA THIS ALSO KINDA APPLYS TO PRIESTS. CONSIDER REVIVEWING THEir skills,  SKILLS :dirol: ::)

Necromancer is good as it is now

though deathly eye can be annoying and impossible to use fast

nightmare is a very long stun and useful

poison can deal good damage already like 165x3 for my necro

stagger from shield and heal can be annoying too xD but I don't have

anything against it hope future skills make this class even more awesome. :)

umm.. obvously you all know what this is about.. necro skills are just like.. what the hell? NECROS NEED BETTER SKILS I MEAN SERIOUSLY. nightmare... what in the hell is that good for?

This is where I stopped reading. Nightmare is longest and arguably the best single target disable in game and you're wondering what in the hell it's good for?

..learn to play Necromancers.

• 3 months later...

Or better yet, kill yourself.

really???, i suggest you do not try and provoke other players by insulting them. Suggestor, you can report her and get her a temporary ban, cyber bulllying isnt funny. its serious

really???, i suggest you do not try and provoke other players by insulting them. Suggestor, you can report her and get her a temporary ban, cyber bulllying isnt funny. its serious

:facepalm:

Why you bump a 3 months old topic

And i can report you for bumping a 3 months old topic for something quite stupid of you.

Go kill yourself. Cyber bully? Oh please, grow up, you're the weak one if you call me that.

Said I, With A Posed Look.