CARE OF THESE BUGS ^-^ (they might help u out)

lallouss

Idk if all have noticed this but it has happened to me 20-30% of times..

Whenever i try to put something at market and i have same item of it more than 1, it sometimes automatically takes out 2+ items (2-3-4-5... Depends its random)

example: say i got 30signs, i open market i open a slot to put my item i go on bag i select 1sign than i try to put a price for it (sometimes we do this fast we dont check if it took 1sign)  after i put price i see that it took more than 1sign from my bag ^-^ so i correct it, i repick 1sign.

This is a bug at market :) for the record market is full of bugs that devs doesnt care about --' ive posted another bug about market they didnt care zzz :lol: care players have fun ^-^

I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would lik[/color]e to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my cat Belle, for being really fat and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; facebook, the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on facebook, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.

I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would lik[/color]e to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my cat Belle, for being really fat and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; facebook, the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on facebook, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.

lol u again ;D :rofl:.....anyway when u have more dan 1 item like set signs and u wanna place on market,it usually picks all de items eg. if u got like 1 set sign, it will pick all of it so if u dnt watch whiles clicking, u end up selling de whole item whiles u plan to sell 1 :rofl:

lol u again ;D :rofl:.....anyway when u have more dan 1 item like set signs and u wanna place on market,it usually picks all de items eg. if u got like 1 set sign, it will pick all of it so if u dnt watch whiles clicking, u end up selling de whole item whiles u plan to sell 1 :rofl:

exactly ;) and they didnt fixed it in the 3.5 :P i thought they did but tonight it happened to me xD 50% of times when i click fast :) lolz