Best island

x

Which from these r ur best island ?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which from these r ur best island ?

• Melvendil-lsle of Firstborn
    • Langasard-lsle of Chosen
    • Godgorrath-lsle of Mountain clans
    • Moraktar-lsle of Forsakens
    • lrselnort
    • Astral Labyrinth
    • Norlant Swamps
    • Horrar Circus
    • Snow Boundaries

Dear player of Arinar,

choose ur best island  ;D 

gudluck  ;) ::)

horror circle - when devs ♥♥♥♥ed everything up and made it possible to war in there. + getting those halloween items was a good feeling. :bomb:

snow boundaries - doing the ice queen quest must have been the most fun quest i've ever done. (except for the reward) :diablo:

astral labyrinth - i love wandering around in the maze and farming bosses in this weird looking maze is something special :pardon:

norrtlant swamps - so happy when completing kotaravva quest (and getting to kotaravva great feeling also  ;D ) love when get good stuff that i really dont deserve :blush:

ok like i see my topic got a very fast answer  8)  :yahoo:  ;D

where is Ayvondil  :crazy: ?

where is Ayvondil  :crazy: ?

i ddnt put it cuz still we ddnt c it  :wacko: 

bt m w8ing very mch 2 c it  8)

Horror circus when it was bugged, without doubt. I loved every moment of the war we had at horror circus, BEST MOMENT EVER.

theres a video in ru-amber about this

elves ws winners in it mcs ws controlling in middle bt if u get 2 elves cmp in horrar circus ull see a lot of player r just standing there n if they atked mcs n 4sakens they ws gona control all of horrar circus watch this video :

Warspear Online - Halloween Ivent 2012

Irselnort on top ofcourse, It's where the game really started after all and so far still the top island since it came out.

Astral Labyrinth, had many good times there, especially when we used to take over Chief Executor and Alien Consul and the very first time we reached, Medusa, Echidna, Anax and Khazh-Maar.

And let's not forget our frontline man Noitapata.

Horror Circus, would've been better if it wasn't for the crossings, but yeah who wouldn't like a war where you respawn 30 seconds from the enemies respawn.

For first islands, best on quests is definitely Moraktar except for the walking part.

Best designed is Langasard with it's underground dungeons, quests are a pain in the ass.

• 4 weeks later...

ok for all after 6mns ill lock voting so for all if wnt vote be fast  ::) ::) ::)

astral labyrinth and horor circuis is not island :wacko:

Godgorrath for sure, dueing the mountains, icy winds(gives you a bonechilling intro to your future), well designed area`s, dark caves/mines, and ofcourse our clan settings!