unity sign

Bloodylipa

People have been posting unity signs (guild creation item) on emerald, I figured it most of leaked from RU-servers or some sort of abuse, cause I haven't seen any update. Can't be far away though... Anyone with insight in the matter feel free to share.

I hear you can get it in surprise chest , maybe is a legend xD , Will be good a reply from devs explaining a bit but if is not update nope,  the most sure the link has been copy from russian server and now only spam  in emerald but akemichi has it on bag so it´s not spam xD .  e.e 

People have been posting unity signs (guild creation item) on emerald, I figured it most of leaked from RU-servers or some sort of abuse, cause I haven't seen any update. Can't be far away though... Anyone with insight in the matter feel free to share.

WHEN UPDATE GUILD ?

100% from Surprise chest

Rumours say it comes from Mysterious chest in Wisp, I tried 6 times only got shit runes and crystals but my luck is so bad so I dunno

Another is that Hydra drops it but it's obviously false until someone does kill Hydra cause I don't think anyone has ever killed it yet.

Don't bother until update, trust me you're just wasting your time.

Wait for the announcement or end up being a fool.

And you can't link anything from different server or character, you need to get the link from your items or other's in chat link.

So that means if someone links something that no one has in the server, then someone got it.

Ex. Demonologist costume.

And you can't link anything from different server or character, you need to get the link from your items or other's in chat link.

So that means if someone links something that no one has in the server, then someone got it.

nope bro with my old phone destroyed in floor huawei I could , I  remember the first day on laberint when I go to russian server take items lvl 18 and put it on trade chat eu only for duck xD. Was simple take the link on the chat but dont send it leave of the character ( not from the account ) and enter in emerald and the link still here , true history

nope bro with my old phone destroyed in floor huawei I could , I  remember the first day on laberint when I go to russian server take items lvl 18 and put it on trade chat eu only for ♥♥♥♥ xD. Was simple take the link on the chat but dont send it leave of the character ( not from the account ) and enter in emerald and the link still here , true history

You can't.

Fact.

lol

My point exactly, but obviously it's not gonna happen.

Who knows, they might add a different and much more easier way to get it like a world boss drop or something at 3.5

The only reason why it's in Surprise chest is because it will be in Miracle shop - 100% confirmed by Dev and player.

You can't.

Fact.

bro for one time I have the reason trust me when I say it is possible copy link of one server to another , at least on my destroyed phone huawei  :bad:  and it´s true you can´t in pc , only in some phones idk why

bro for one time I have the reason trust me when I say it is possible copy link of one server to another , at least on my destroyed phone huawei  :bad:

They changed it at swamp update, you can't anymore.

They changed it at swamp update, you can't anymore.

sure dear

well who cares if can´t bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

30k gold + ~1k mc to create guild

Опубликованное фото

seems like world chat

Опубликованное фото

3.5 in ovistore updated.but still not fitted in landscape mode on my c6

go other server, send link to some random person in private, go back to ur server, the last msg still there.

done.

u can.

I never tried but im sure i do it from one char to other.

I opened many Surprise chest and Nothing.Same Suprememan ...and if it is In chest , Why hassn doesnt have it ?Well..Even In swamps..Nothing..

100% from Surprise chest

Rumours say it comes from Mysterious chest in Wisp, I tried 6 times only got shit runes and crystals but my luck is so bad so I dunno

Another is that Hydra drops it but it's obviously false until someone does kill Hydra cause I don't think anyone has ever killed it yet.

Don't bother until update, trust me you're just wasting your time.

Wait for the announcement or end up being a fool.

you cant take links from 1 server to other server. Better, if you have a nokia phone go on ovi store and download the 3.5 game..youl have world chat and others shits. I thing unity sing must be over 1 mil...isnt good if any player can get 1 and start a guild....but max nr of menbers in a guild is 15:(. Hey in 3.5 we have reviveal scrols.

I opened many Surprise chest and Nothing.Same Suprememan ...and if it is In chest , Why hassn doesnt have it ?Well..Even In swamps..Nothing..

Good point, no one spends like hassn, ye should of gotten one. I'm guessing unity sign will have around the same probability as other 200-400mc items, so it shouldn't be so hard to get one from a chest. From my experience you should on avrage get a mc item in that price range once every 30-40 chests  ;)

My guess it can only happen for symbian players that got early update, then I'm sure it can come from chests too.

I know where get the unity sign  :dirol: and also knows my friend  but I will wait till update has been released or some day maybe I share how to get.

Rumours say it comes from Mysterious chest in Wisp

I confirm this. I got unity sign from mysterious chest and sold it to Akemichi.

Though I have no way to prove I got it at lost souls island...

I confirm this. I got unity sign from mysterious chest and sold it to Akemichi.

Though I have no way to prove I got it at lost souls island...

Yes I hear this can be true, but can get it by others ways