Best lvl 30 weapon to choose for hunter/Ranger with spring update 2020

DoctorStrange

With current spring update there are 3 new weapons introduced of lvl 30

Among these 3 which one is best either for hunter or Ranger? 

1) spring bow with attack speed, crit, atk stgth. 

2) spring bow with crit, pene x2, attk stngth

3) craft crossbow lvl 30 with accu, pene, attk speed. 

Am having hard time deciding best weapon for my char with this update 

So tell me which one on your opinion is best and why? 

I read somewhere that normal bow (with no attack speed compared to xbow with no atk speed) will have an additional slight increased attack speed if equipped compared to that xbow.

I remember it as a passive skill of using bows but am not sure now since there is no information I can find about it. Does it still apply? 

Also I'd like to know how much attack speed is increased at 4/4 bitterness buff(am assuming it's 12x bitterness buff max. don't remember it exactly). 

Edited by DoctorStrange

I would say that spring bow with attack speed and crit is the best one of these if you focus on crit and attack speed somewhat because who dmgr wouldnt want to deal more damage quicker

On 4/9/2020 at 1:49 AM, Jcbreff said:

I would say that spring bow with attack speed and crit is the best one of these if you focus on crit and attack speed somewhat because who dmgr wouldnt want to deal more damage quicker

But at the same time with x2 pene bow the dmg dealt would be equal to the amount of attacks made with attack speed bow isn't it? 

2 hours ago, DoctorStrange said:

But at the same time with x2 pene bow the dmg dealt would be equal to the amount of attacks made with attack speed bow isn't it? 

I dont know if pene and attack speed give equal buffs

38 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

I dont know if pene and attack speed give equal buffs

No what I meant to say is... If your using speed accessories and full attk speed enchants on gears with speed belt and shoes and this lvl 30 speed bow. 

Now let's say your doing dmg on boss you are releasing arrows very quick because of the full attack speed enchants.. And you have another Ranger in your pt who has different burst build focusing more on crit and pene (with crit and pene gears and pene x2 weapon) keep in mind it's not like you don't have crit or pene even you have frit and pene but very low.... now at the end of this boss kill which one do you think would have dealt the highest dmg to the boss? 

I could only get this example to explain it

I hope you understand what am trying to say. 

i would say attack speed since gears that have speed sometimes have crit or pene aswell so you get them additionally and deal more damage

If I have 1k dmg and with crit (30-40%) if am dealing 3k dmg(with little to 6/7% pene) ... 
Then with 1k dmg + crit(30-40%) + 25% pene then could i be dealing 4k dmg?  Because of the extra pene %?