Will Warspear Outlive Us

Eyituoyof

I heard someone talking about partying on WS likes its the 3012, hence the question, "Will Warspear Outlive Us".

In my opinion i would say probably, unless Kuzmitch gets really gay and decides to shut everything down, i also heard if this happens his ass would be hunted down by very angry people from all over the world including many russians and expecially that guy that sold his girl friends car to amp his weapon +10.... EYIT CHAMP (dont hate)  :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...

I heard someone talking about partying on WS likes its the 3012, hence the question, "Will Warspear Outlive Us".

In my opinion i would say probably, unless Kuzmitch gets really gay and decides to shut everything down, i also heard if this happens his ass would be hunted down by very angry people from all over the world including many russians and expecially that guy that sold his girl friends car to amp his weapon +10.... EYIT CHAMP (dont hate)  :yahoo:

max until 2030year

I guess it depends on how smartphone technology/ game quality and so on advance because for now warspear is best game of this kind for many devices

And if warspear updates well it could look much much better in few years

So while much players play this + buy miracle coins and developers keep updating then the game wont shut down so soon

Games like tibia stay online because of that