EYIT IS CHAMP, RESPECTED BY ALL... LOVED BY MANY

Eyituoyof

Mistery for the retarded: why noobs cry bitterly for so long when they lose to me?   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Mistery for the retarded: why noobs cry bitterly for so long when they lose to me?

• Eyit is CHAMP, i worship at his feet daily
    • EYIT CHAMP,omg hes soo awesome
    • Im gay, EYIT is so cool, i wish i was good as him but im not
    • i wear g-strings so i can look sexy

Just ignore it, eventually he will get bored. Lets talk bout something else ;D

Like cats!

Cats can gtfo ;D  Pandas are best :give_rose:

Edit: I say that and i have cat in my avatar :lol:

Just ignore it, eventually he will get bored. Lets talk bout something else ;D

Like cats!

Correction: Ladygi meant u guys should talk about me more cause im so awesome and amazing ;D plus im CHAMP too :rofl: and she definitely means, "hell nooo!!! :shok: dont talk about anything else when EYIT is this awesome", ... plus she secretly fears she will explode if she comes near me cause of too much Manly CHAMRS that make the ladies weak in the knees 8). EYIT CHAMP :yahoo:

Correction: Ladygi meant u guys should talk about me more cause im so awesome and amazing ;D plus im CHAMP too :rofl: and she definitely means, "hell nooo!!! :shok: dont talk about anything else when EYIT is this awesome", ... plus she secretly fears she will explode if she comes near me cause of too much Manly CHAMRS that make the ladies weak in the knees 8) . EYIT CHAMP :yahoo:

Manly Charms? You mean the smell after you were done fapping to her avatar :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Manly Charms? You mean the smell after you were done fapping to her avatar :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol lame :rofl: , last time i checked, i was CHAMP, and oh yes still CHAMP  :lol: and u not. EYIT CHAMP, all else lame  :yahoo:

what in the world is going on guys... too many dudes wearing g-strings these days. Look guys, a dude wearing g-string is gay and lame  ::) ... Come on people, this is EYIT we r talking about  :blush: the one and only CHAMP :rofl: , plus im 6 feet 2 inces tall, muscular built ofc, 130+ IQ (intelligence qoutient) and most expecially, CHAMP :blush: (to mension a few), guys common "g-strings!!!", we should be seeing more #2 and #3s on the polls and many posts about how comparably more awesome EYIT is (thats me ofc)  :blush:  :blush: ... EYIT CHAMP, all else is lame :yahoo:

what in the world is going on guys... too many dudes wearing g-strings these days. Look guys, a dude wearing g-string is gay and lame  ::) ... Come on people, this is EYIT we r talking about  :blush: the one and only CHAMP :rofl: , plus im 6 feet 2 inces tall, muscular built ofc, 130+ IQ (intelligence qoutient) and most expecially, CHAMP :blush: (to mension a few), guys common "g-strings!!!", we should be seeing more #2 and #3s on the polls and many posts about how comparably more awesome EYIT is (thats me ofc)  :blush: :blush: ... EYIT CHAMP, all else is lame :yahoo:

Опубликованное фото

what in the world is going on guys... too many dudes wearing g-strings these days. Look guys, a dude wearing g-string is gay and lame  ::) ... Come on people, this is EYIT we r talking about  :blush: the one and only CHAMP :rofl: , plus im 6 feet 2 inces tall, muscular built ofc, 130+ IQ (intelligence qoutient) and most expecially, CHAMP :blush: (to mension a few), guys common "g-strings!!!", we should be seeing more #2 and #3s on the polls and many posts about how comparably more awesome EYIT is (thats me ofc)  :blush: :blush: ... EYIT CHAMP, all else is lame :yahoo:

Pi, pa paparapo, papa parapo

parabarabarapiiii pa pa parapo pa pa parapo

ruffles jamon jamon

17-16 ochocientos siete

Mira a ver.

Pi, pa paparapo, papa parapo

parabarabarapiiii pa pa parapo pa pa parapo

ruffles jamon jamon

17-16 ochocientos siete

Mira a ver.

come on dude, speak english... u already topping up on with multiple layers of lameness... and oh yes, this is also lame too... come up with something more original and factual... like um :blush: , how awesome EYIT is for starters ::) , its not only the truth, its gonna make u look smart too  :rofl: ... EYIT SHOTS! HE SCORES!! EYIT IS CHAMP :yahoo:

come on dude, speak english... u already topping up on with multiple layers of lameness... and oh yes, this is also lame too... come up with something more original and factual... like um :blush: , how awesome EYIT is for starters ::) , its not only the truth, its gonna make u look smart too  :rofl: ... EYIT SHOTS! HE SCORES!! EYIT IS CHAMP :yahoo:

LOlL i'm coming back to this thread to see you trolled ;D  Yea... But seriously no one is probably going to take you seriously anymore because you're PvpRange v2 right now ::)

AAAAAAAAAAAAah :facepalm:  AAhhh :pleasantry:  I ve got it.

eeeh U know what a mean? U know what i mean?

49131_.jpg

LOlL i'm coming back to this thread to see you trolled ;D  Yea... But seriously no one is probably going to take you seriously anymore because you're PvpRange v2 right now ::)

still CHAMP :blush:

i tried :facepalm: :facepalm:

:facepalm: this dude's condition is incurable :cray:

Опубликованное фото

this dude is muted and dumbfounded because of my unimagineable and all encompassing awesomeness... EYIT RULES :yahoo:

Excuse me, please...

This right here is the best piece of advice i've personally seen in ages ;D

And I am late to the party again.

Okay mate. You won't get far by copying other people style. You think you are cool and hip by playing the pseudo-best? I would prefer to wear g-strings than to call you good (on a side note, they are pretty comfy).

And I am expecting you to pull "everyone got trolled" card out of your ass. But it won't work. You tried too hard to be called a troll.

By my order, this shall now be cat thread.

Post more cats.

Okay mate. You won't get far by copying other people style. You think you are cool and hip by playing the pseudo-best? I would prefer to wear g-strings than to call you good (on a side note, they are pretty comfy).

everybody has an unique style, but eyit is like an hibrid bad-made presumed lol post gif go go go

Since this thread has been officially made about cats heres Nyan score for you ;) ITS OVER 9000!!!!

Опубликованное фото

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: