I am not scammer

Killerass

Guys I am killrjr and people here are reporting me as a scammer even wen I am not.....I play this game frm long.....plz support me coz I am innocent :(

Guys I am killrjr and people here are reporting me as a scammer even wen I am not.....I play this game frm long.....plz support me coz I am innocent :(

yes  ik  u  r  gud  were  report

I don't know why people keep saying you're a scammer when they don't have any proof. I just wished people would get over their anger/jealously/problems and stop spreading rumors about innocent people being scammers. It destroys the good reputation of good people.

I've known killerass for a really long time and he isn't a scammer. If anyone has any proof of it, he would be on the scammers list.

Wish everyone would stop spreading such rumours because it doesn't help anybody and gives devs exta work looking for evidence of a "scammer" when they could be looking for evidence for a real scammer and ban them.

The more people hear something, the more they will think its the truth. Even if this whole thing started because of someone's hatred, the more the person said it, the more people would believe it was real. And because the word spread, the more everyone believed killerjr was a scammer. One little rumour can cause so much destruction.

I don't know why people keep saying you're a scammer when they don't have any proof. I just wished people would get over their anger/jealously/problems and stop spreading rumors about innocent people being scammers. It destroys the good reputation of good people.

I've known killerass for a really long time and he isn't a scammer. If anyone has any proof of it, he would be on the scammers list.

Wish everyone would stop spreading such rumours because it doesn't help anybody and gives devs exta work looking for evidence of a "scammer" when they could be looking for evidence for a real scammer and ban them.

The more people hear something, the more they will think its the truth. Even if this whole thing started because of someone's hatred, the more the person said it, the more people would believe it was real. And because the word spread, the more everyone believed killerjr was a scammer. One little rumour can cause so much destruction.

same  contidion  with  me some1  say am  scmmers  but  i  answer  all  and  stop  it  :drinks: