Injustice

I am sad with my class (seeker) ... because I spent a lot and I am dying for magician +3, rogue and ranger beat extremely fast than myself that I use daggers. you need to improve this. It's frustrating!

On 07/04/2020 at 04:40, Jcbreff said:

que tipo de equipamento você tem e contra o que está indo

man I've been playing for 9 years ... I know how to equip my character! the problem is with skills, it uses a lot of mana and has a low attack speed compared to ranger, hunter or rogue.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't disagree on this. Even though we got attack speed now, Seekers are still slow. If you use any skill, it delays the attack speed for almost 2 seconds. Mana, omg mana, I've been ranting on that since Seekers was introduced in this game. Literally Seekers are just an auto attack character. Like I said throughout many topics on Seeker, we are lack on defense. Seekers need a dodge skill for some survival. Yes we have the combo to heal, but with seeker terrible accuracy, it'll easy get dodge. What's worst, if you get cc in pvp, so much for healing. This character is definitely sucks at pvp! Don't give us that, "If you can't kill anyone, grab friends to help you..." Duel daggers requires high amp, +9 to be exact, for them to be successful be in a dg pt or have arena daggers to be exact. 2 hand is nice, but it's very slow on seekers. Just like Morais, been play this game for years and seekers are trash. I thought after the skill update will make them goes from paper to cardboard, but smh, that cd makes the skill worst. This class is a walking sand castle. 

Seeker like warden is a pve class hitting bosses for 6-7 k and with enough vamp you solo about any boss so calling seeker bad or weak make no sense if you want to complain about anything complain about arena and  arena item buffs that make new players quit arena when they get in with full arena set players that spam 24/7 

15 hours ago, Eshin said:

Seeker like warden is a pve class hitting bosses for 6-7 k and with enough vamp you solo about any boss so calling seeker bad or weak make no sense if you want to complain about anything complain about arena and  arena item buffs that make new players quit arena when they get in with full arena set players that spam 24/7 

I have a +9 Seeker so I know wtf I'm talking about. Seekers weak without vamp runes and that's a fact. However, do you really thing f2p can afford a full set of vamp gear or runes. The gold system is terrible already and the price on really good gear are expensive. To make a good seeker, it's freaking expensive. Who wants to inv a seeker with low damage or can't hold his own with some kind of vampire in his stats? I bet every seeker in your party are at least +9 since you're saying they hit 6-7k dmg thanks to high lvl guild buff also. Trust me, I've done many many experiment on seekers and there's no short cut.

Edited by Speedom

most "f2p" players leave game so none is counting them the game is based on how much you spend on it buying vap runes is nice but for seeker its not necessary just waist time doing arena and you will win any pvp vs f2p complaining about games balance is just not worth and if you want to play for free just play necro or a priest do you 5 stams and leave come back later 

23 hours ago, Eshin said:

most "f2p" players leave game so none is counting them the game is based on how much you spend on it buying vap runes is nice but for seeker its not necessary just waist time doing arena and you will win any pvp vs f2p complaining about games balance is just not worth and if you want to play for free just play necro or a priest do you 5 stams and leave come back later 

yeah its big problem nowadays.need range attack skill for seeker maybe.Ranger good for pve and pvp.Seeker?maybe good for standing at town... 

seeker is good if u spend a lot of gold on it may be even best pve class but arena is not place for it i would personally recommend everyone to stop arena so devs could look in to it 

maybe need different purpose for seeker and paladins.paladins can do faster craft for example ,collector (craft resourcues) for seeker , ,accounting for bots . ???.maybe its bring justice for classes...

What a Clean Environment Does for Your Productivity? | Earth Eclipse

Edited by crnoss

IMO paladin is really good but to hard to balance magic and physical dmg since you cant auto attack with magic dmg and making a class better at crafting doesnt make it any better you can make any class good enough in pve just by spending gold but balancing pvp is imposable ferocity and resilience are so op that anyone starting arena and getting in fight with anyone that have even average ferocity and resilience they will lose 

• 2 weeks later...

After having played with the seeker for a while, I must say that ... you are right:bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

if it is true that the seeker has improved a little, but come on ... as speedom said, it went from paper to cardboard ...:okay:

A defensive skill is very necessary, the shield has been a great help, but there is a problem, and that is that after using it we are literally exposed to certain death (now have high cd too) .. especially if we are facing ranged classes, because we cannot do the bloodthirst combo, or self-heal in case you have ls ... and to make matters worse, your attacks are easily dodged, so it's also not possible to use the new pvp skill ( cd boost) ... I'm just saying the seeker is perfect in pve and dmg, the only thing that fcks us is the pvp:canada_rage:

• 6 months later...
On 4/21/2020 at 12:57 AM, Speedom said:

I have a +9 Seeker so I know wtf I'm talking about. Seekers weak without vamp runes and that's a fact. However, do you really thing f2p can afford a full set of vamp gear or runes. The gold system is terrible already and the price on really good gear are expensive. To make a good seeker, it's freaking expensive. Who wants to inv a seeker with low damage or can't hold his own with some kind of vampire in his stats? I bet every seeker in your party are at least +9 since you're saying they hit 6-7k dmg thanks to high lvl guild buff also. Trust me, I've done many many experiment on seekers and there's no short cut.

I've been playing on and off since the only thing worth doing was old lab and to be honest it is hard to start with a purely f2p character. But your statement is actually wrong, right now the situation with opportunities to get money is through the roof. Events are everywhere, lvl 25-30 quests (daily) can make you a proper amount of money and within a few days or let's say a week you could buy at least 2 vamp runes and if you can make money for vamp runes, you can make it for gear with vamp rather easily. To make an amazing seeker you have to put up a lot, but to make him good it's relatively cheap, 100-200k per peace of gear (lvl30) with some exceptions. I was making 30-40k per day when lvl28 was max with questing and basic hunting. If you expect to build a great character with 100k then you are not going anywhere. And you don't even need good gear to make money, right now I am lvling a new char and we just took down Hydra with 2 low amped seekers, it is insane how easy and was it was - make money that way instead of complaining that it's too difficult when you cannot make money yourself. As for PVP - yes, it seems that this class is rather week for it, but then again I don't mind that since I've always liked PVE more.

On 11/25/2020 at 6:52 AM, Dewor said:

I've been playing on and off since the only thing worth doing was old lab and to be honest it is hard to start with a purely f2p character. But your statement is actually wrong, right now the situation with opportunities to get money is through the roof. Events are everywhere, lvl 25-30 quests (daily) can make you a proper amount of money and within a few days or let's say a week you could buy at least 2 vamp runes and if you can make money for vamp runes, you can make it for gear with vamp rather easily. To make an amazing seeker you have to put up a lot, but to make him good it's relatively cheap, 100-200k per peace of gear (lvl30) with some exceptions. I was making 30-40k per day when lvl28 was max with questing and basic hunting. If you expect to build a great character with 100k then you are not going anywhere. And you don't even need good gear to make money, right now I am lvling a new char and we just took down Hydra with 2 low amped seekers, it is insane how easy and was it was - make money that way instead of complaining that it's too difficult when you cannot make money yourself. As for PVP - yes, it seems that this class is rather week for it, but then again I don't mind that since I've always liked PVE more.

You pretty much just added details on what I was saying lol. But I'm wrong? However, gears are cheaper than before thanks to the drop rates. However, I don't play with my seeker. I stripped my gear and sold it for my paladin. But sure, you can continue, but I'm done with seeker. AKA the glass cannon.