Better daily gifts

Snowrange

Hello everyone,

So.. I've been thinking about daily chests. I haven't opened one in 1057 days and the reason is obivious (they drop garbage). Every other game has a monthly/28 days reward system which gives u something every day and every 7th day you get something good, 14th something even better and last day of that you get something which can make you alot more powerful and I think thats something warspear should have also because otherwise they are useless. The best drop you can get is book of oblivion which i got once in my 10 years of playing and after that goes sign which is also rare/close to impossible to get like its worth 100mil and not 2k.

So my suggesion is to make daily rewards like first week 1k per day and 7th day 5k, then 2nd week 2k daily last day 10k and so on. If you don't log one day you wouldn't be able to continue getting rewards until begining of the new month and it would be avaliable only for 1 char per account/device. 
It really doesn't even have to be gold it can be 1 personal sign/surprise chest and at events you could get event chest per day or something like that because anything is better than current chest. It just wastes space in bag.

Also daily login reward can be worked on. Right now it's what? like 30 GP for the first 5 minutes. I think they can add more stuff for 30 mins > 1hr > 2 hrs where the reward gets better and better.

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

I think they can add more stuff for 30 mins > 1hr > 2 hrs where the reward gets better and better.

This can be easily bottable imo. 

12 minutes ago, Higgings said:

This can be easily bottable imo. 

and it doesnt even need to be bots, you can just leave your character to afk

What is there to bot? If the rewards are something like personal HP pots/life scrolls/repairs, I don't see why would anyone go through the trouble of botting them. I don't see any problem in having free stuff if you log for 2hrs for example even if afk. It's not gonna break the game. It will rather help progression of newer players.

Edited by Gladiator

5 hours ago, Gladiator said:

What is there to bot? If the rewards are something like personal HP pots/life scrolls/repairs, I don't see why would anyone go through the trouble of botting them. I don't see any problem in having free stuff if you log for 2hrs for example even if afk. It's not gonna break the game. It will rather help progression of newer players.

i agree

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2020 at 4:47 AM, Gladiator said:

Well, that changes. As long as they're consumable items that's fair enough. I thought you meant costumes on Equipping Parameter or stuff like this.