Pvprange +Pvpshaman +Qiyamata here!

PvpRange

So...?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• Pvprange / Pvpshaman #1 Pro!
    • I keep begging my mom for mcoins but she said no :(
    • Pvprange is my GOD!
    • Im jealous of Pvprange, he is AWESOME!

Get you jealousy problem checked into bro. I know it sucks your mommy won't buy you mcoins. Thats just life. Your a cry baby who hates rich people, thats down right pathetic son.

Have a nice life son. I now know im better then you. Peace Kthxbai.

well..

I have North Wolf, Holiday Boy Herald, Wedgehead Executioner, Snowman, Greench, Rudolf Reindeer, and Serpent costumes. On top of that all of my gear on both accounts are full crit enchant.

Both accounts also at this moment have a combined 54K mcoins and 2.6 Million gold.

lol see pvp show off  why you shout like kids that u have (North Wolf, Holiday Boy Herald, Wedgehead Executioner, Snowman, Greench, Rudolf Reindeer, and Serpent costumes  54K mcoins and 2.6 Million gold) it show ur kid thinking.. fully show off, Hassan never show off like u.. and u shout like kids that i have THIS THIS THIS !!! PVP PRO PVP PRO !! i see this in many posts,

means i see ur show off in many posts. a pro player no need to shout that he is pro and he have THIS THIS THIS i kill all easly bla bla bla.. Dude its really show ur over confident & kid thinking..some people look mature in photos but they not  go in real world dude, ur just a gamer who show off all day

lol see pvp show off  why you shout like kids that u have (North Wolf, Holiday Boy Herald, Wedgehead Executioner, Snowman, Greench, Rudolf Reindeer, and Serpent costumes  54K mcoins and 2.6 Million gold) it show ur kid thinking.. fully show off, Hassan never show off like u.. and u shout like kids that i have THIS THIS THIS !!! PVP PRO PVP PRO !! i see this in many posts,

means i see ur show off in many posts. a pro player no need to shout that he is pro and he have THIS THIS THIS i kill all easly bla bla bla.. Dude its really show ur over confident & kid thinking..some people look mature in photos but they not  go in real world dude, ur just a gamer who show off all day

true story ..

Hi, just wanted to say hi to EU server  O:-)

I am the #1 Pro Player on all servers, im sure you already know  :blush:

Finally someone with tighter ass cheeks than sulla, im looking forward to seeing you in emerald.

P.S Youre my ducking god, if i could suck ur d!ck i would non stop.

Tell Hassn, he is weaksauce to me.

Pvprange laser bow go pew pew!

Pvpshaman laser staff go boom boom!

Welcome to Eu,but i think its rude to call urself #1 in Us because so many ppl disaggre  :facepalm: ,mcoins isnt everything  :mega_shok:

If ppl call u pro then u really pro with u r own big mouth no 1 gonna belive u so plz stop behaving like a retaded person nd show u r skills in eu nd prove u r a pro but untill then plz shut u r big mouth

Pro tip: If you think Pvprange is a noob and waste of time don't post in his topics, your just doing what he wanted you to do

Promote his thread with your replies and feed him with it.

" Don't like the troll? Don't feed it. "

btw im the best non mc user rogue in eu

I don't think so.

If non beneficial items such as hair colour, costumes, skins and etc. are excluded, then guess again.  :dirol: xd

Pro tip: If you think Pvprange is a noob and waste of time don't post in his topics, your just doing what he wanted you to do

I don't think so.

If non beneficial items such as hair colour, costumes, skins and etc. are excluded, then guess again.  :dirol: xd

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You little piece of racist shit. U re condemned in EU.

Im spanish and atheist but what i read today writed from ur fingers... If i were an extremist arab i assure u i blow ur ♥♥♥♥ing town without closing my eyes not even once.

Thank god still good, smart, mature, and humanist ppl in the Us.

If all were like u ill add myself to blow ur ♥♥♥♥ing genocide country.

Ppl like u dont deserve a place around human beings.

An atheist saying "Thank god" lmfao :rofl:

An atheist saying "Thank god" lmfao :rofl:

U did not think in the religious enviroment from where i come, its just a premade sentence.

There is nothing funny on that. If u were from where i am ull understand.

Anyway i have my own gods. So whatever, mano.

On euro I'm gonna have too much competition to be the #1 as I'm trying in sapphire, sapphire is so easier, so when I've a #1 reputation here maybe I go to Euro have some fun :)

On euro I'm gonna have too much competition to be the #1 as I'm trying in sapphire, sapphire is so easier, so when I've a #1 reputation here maybe I go to Euro have some fun :)

if it is easy,why u arent #1 yet?? :search: :lol: :lol: who u need to kill to become "the king"?

Well, there's Noone on the server that I can't kill, but for me in my conception, Shadowtear is the #1 warlock, I inspire myself to be as him

I don't think so.

Well me.ercbr i ll do some explanation to u.

1) i didnt buy them with mc

2) they do not effects atk n def

3) i never bought my 18lv set. İ got them myself

4) as i said im best non mc user rogue

Ps: kotaravva best place ever in ws but kepala worst npc

but  how long? ;D

Tell Hassn, he is weaksauce to me.

Pvprange laser bow go pew pew!

Pvpshaman laser staff go boom boom!

:facepalm: :facepalm: lol

If he is racist againt Arabs,then ♥♥♥♥ you  :)

If he actually thinks he is pro cuz of coins,then ♥♥♥♥ you  :)

And for the record,most of pros I know who use mcoins have a other weapon which he only amp with money he earned with hunting,jzwaaz for examble,and he win pvps with it,and for the record,I never said I'm best priest even though I never used a single coin,still kicking richies asses

Who is racist is shit,who brag being a pro cuz of his coins is shit,who wear shoes in a mosque is shit,that is my humble opinion  :)