Pvprange +Pvpshaman +Qiyamata here!

PvpRange

So...?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• Pvprange / Pvpshaman #1 Pro!
    • I keep begging my mom for mcoins but she said no :(
    • Pvprange is my GOD!
    • Im jealous of Pvprange, he is AWESOME!

Hi, just wanted to say hi to EU server  O:-)

I am the #1 Pro Player on all servers, im sure you already know  :blush:

Tell Hassn, he is weaksauce to me.

Pvprange laser bow go pew pew!

Pvpshaman laser staff go boom boom!

off topic bro you´re the #1 in sapphire best rich and idk if really pro , but in emerald you cannot win hassn he is a "jeque" from arabia saudi and spend  more than you in one month its like one year for you xD

off topic bro you´re the #1 in sapphire best rich and idk if really pro , but in emerald you cannot win hassn he is a "jeque" from arabia saudi and spend  more than you in one month its like one year for you xD

We will see, just so happens im making a shaman on EU named Xpvpshaman.

He will lose many arena to me.

Im a rich white boy, i will spill his blood like his Saudi Oil spills into our American engines!  :rofl:

lolz :facepalm: hes not even on the top10 richest in us sapphire and for the record u think hes #1 ;) he chooses classes that he can kite and runs with them :lol: isnt hassn a barb? If yes than ik he will rape shamans xD

lolz :facepalm: hes not even on the top10 richest in us sapphire and for the record u think hes #1 ;) he chooses classes that he can kite and runs with them :lol: isnt hassn a barb? If yes than ik he will rape shamans xD

Hehe, i love how you follow all my post. Your not even in top 100 of being rich, why be a jealous poser?  :)

I have North Wolf, Holiday Boy Herald, Wedgehead Executioner, Snowman, Greench, Rudolf Reindeer, and Serpent costumes. On top of that all of my gear on both accounts are full crit enchant.

Both accounts also at this moment have a combined 54K mcoins and 2.6 Million gold.

Your drunk, go home kid  :rofl:

hassn is everything , barb , rogue , shaman , warlock , necro , bladedancer, and im not sure if more,  all his characters full +18 +10

We will see, just so happens im making a shaman on EU named Xpvpshaman.

He will lose many arena to me.

Im a rich white boy, i will spill his blood like his Saudi Oil spills into our American engines!  :rofl:

Welcome gonna be fun play with you and see how pro you´re :D:D  I also was thinking to make a mage in sapphire but the most sure if I do one gonna be in emerald for kill  mc haters moth♥♥♥♥rs.  But more forward

Hehe, i love how you follow all my post. Your not even in top 100 of being rich, why be a jealous poser?  :)

I have North Wolf, Holiday Boy Herald, Wedgehead Executioner, Snowman, Greench, Rudolf Reindeer, and Serpent costumes. On top of that all of my gear on both accounts are full crit enchant.

Both accounts also at this moment have a combined 54K mcoins and 2.6 Million gold.

:lol: get ur facts right pvppussy ;) first i dont follow ur posts i follow all post to keep up to date :) secondly im not even an mcoin spender i bearly bought 1-2times mcoin 10$ each just to unbind some items.. Why waste money on a game which can be achieved with hard work and fun ;)

if ur the richest :facepalm: why dont u have +10s like alot at us sapphire..

:lol: get ur facts right pvppussy ;) first i dont follow ur posts i follow all post to keep up to date :) secondly im not even an mcoin spender i bearly bought 1-2times mcoin 10$ each just to unbind some items.. Why waste money on a game which can be achieved with hard work and fun ;)

if ur the richest :facepalm: why dont u have +10s like alot at us sapphire..

Pvppussy  :rofl:  Nice, but still not original.

Says the Pally  :bad:  Who calls noob friends for back up to help gank my shaman  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  I kill you alone but yet you cant kill me by your lonesome? Funny  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Keep being jealous bruh. Ya lame azz potato.

Pvppussy  :rofl:  Nice, but still not original.

Says the Pally  :bad:  Who calls noob friends for back up to help gank my shaman  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  I kill you alone but yet you cant kill me by your lonesome? Funny  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Keep being jealous bruh. Ya lame azz potato.

:rofl: yea lolz if u open ur eyes clearly u would see that all who ganks u becuz they hate ur acting :/ and my friends/MERCs ganked u becuz u earned urself a one way ticket to the blacklist ^-^ jealous nah ;) i feel sry for u cuz ur on alot of hate lists :/ gdluck at eu hope u have more friends there than haters at us :)

Nobody cares, you're still a doushe

Maybe number 1 in saphire but eu server has alot of pros such as sulla mercuriall crossfit spanish ect

You little piece of racist shit. U re condemned in EU.

Im spanish and atheist but what i read today writed from ur fingers... If i were an extremist arab i assure u i blow ur ducking town without closing my eyes not even once.

Thank god still good, smart, mature, and humanist ppl in the Us.

If all were like u ill add myself to blow ur ducking genocide country.

Ppl like u dont deserve a place around human beings.

Im spanish and atheist but what i read today writed from ur fingers... If i were an extremist arab i assure u i blow ur ♥♥♥♥ing town without closing my eyes not even once.

If all were like u ill add myself to blow ur ♥♥♥♥ing genocide country.

Okay you will listen to what i have to say. I am really confused ok so a while ago, i was masturbating with an egg and i was just about to orgasm when all of a sudden my vag just like...sucked it up. It was like a vacuum. Not just a regular vacuum. My vag is a dyson. Anyway, i was so scared and spent the rest of the night trying to queef out that egg but it wouldnt come out.So the other day i was playing basketball in gym and the egg fell out! It fell into my underwear. I was too afraid to take it out and people probably thought i was growing a penis or something...so i didnt take it out of my underwear until i got home and the effing egg was HARDBOILED! My vagina is a vacuum and a pot of boiling water. It hardboiled an egg! I'm not done... So i put it in the fridge because i didnt know what else to do...and couple of hours later, my dad was eating an egg salad sandwich!

Should i tell my dad?

PS - Your a fhaggot  :rofl:

Im spanish and atheist but what i read today writed from ur fingers... If i were an extremist arab i assure u i blow ur ♥♥♥♥ing town without closing my eyes not even once.

If all were like u ill add myself to blow ur ♥♥♥♥ing genocide country.

Dont insult people if you dont know em before insulting someone you should see who your up against and btw your being racist .... Your against americans right ??...

Welcome to EU server first. btw im the best non mc user rogue in eu (0 mcoin used on my rogue) so im #1 pro non rich player i think. but  i never say it everywhere coze it seems bit childish. Another one is about ur ego. but i love to hunt richies and im huntin hassn nearly everytime. if u wanna be #1 pro player in ALL servers, u mustn't use m.coins then u can be PRO

[/size]and i dont believe NOOB gods ^^

Dont insult people if you dont know em before insulting someone you should see who your up against and btw your being racist .... Your against americans right ??...

Exactly.

I made my shaman on EU, and i was saying hi to everyone in the trade chat. I think he was the guy saying "kill all Americans". Then i said, "No don't be a idiot, Americans are good people".

I think hes just mad i stood up for myself. Not a very nice welcome to me from this EU player.

SHAME on you Wewereallnoobs  :facepalm:

Im married to a California women.

I meet this guy this morning in M/S side. He was insulting arabs, and insulting to their prophet, and to their ppl. So yes, i took a view of his attitude before give my opinion.

No, im not against american ppl. But if the world have three dangerous enemies USA is maybe the worst.

And btw america is quite bigger than Usa, you have south america, canada, etc etc, so talk properly.

I love Usa, im not against the ppl of usa. Dont be ridiculous.

Its extremely clear that iam against rascism and stupidity.

Im married to a California women.

I meet this guy this morning in M/S side. He was insulting arabs, and insulting to their prophet, and to their ppl. So yes, i took a view of his attitude before give my opinion.

No, im not against american ppl. But if the world have three dangerous enemies USA is maybe the worst.

And btw america is quite bigger than Usa, you have south america, canada, etc etc, so talk properly.

I love Usa, im not against the ppl of usa. Dont be ridiculous.

Its extremely clear that iam against rascism and stupidity.

I've had enough of your lies and ignorance. Quite simply put, suck my pecker fhaggot  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aham.

This conversation end here for me.

I cant deal with baby insults. Is just boring.

Lier?

Is clear u are in Eu for not too much time.

Who know me know who i am, and listen, kinky spicy cheetos eater, i dnt need anymore.

I've had enough of your lies and ignorance. Quite simply put, suck my pecker fhaggot  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol he deserved that and masterbaiting with an egg ewww xD

Aham.

This conversation end here for me.

I cant deal with baby insults. Is just boring.

Lier?

Is clear u are in Eu for not too much time.

Who know me know who i am, and listen, kinky spicy cheetos eater, i dnt need anymore.

Liar* Learn 2 grammer

Lol he deserved that and masterbaiting with an egg ewww xD

U most of all north americans are so naif.

:) I hope one day u free of ur ignorance invisible plastic cuffs.

Welcome to EU server first. btw im the best non mc user rogue in eu (0 mcoin used on my rogue) so im #1 pro non rich player i think. but  i never say it everywhere coze it seems bit childish. Another one is about ur ego. but i love to hunt richies and im huntin hassn nearly everytime. if u wanna be #1 pro player in ALL servers, u mustn't use m.coins then u can be PRO

and i dont believe NOOB gods ^^

Wait wait... So one who uses mcoins cant ever be a pro? Don't be a ducking retard man. :facepalm:

Wait wait... So one who uses mcoins cant ever be a pro? Don't be a ♥♥♥♥ing retard man. :facepalm:

Spanish uses mcoins and hes pro liqhtr ur rong xD

u cant believe it but its truth n  u cant be PRO player. just u can be retarded richie child

:facepalm:  wewereallnoobs is right... pvppussy is racist and 50% of his talk is : fu God/allah (arabic) fu idians fu black people.... i wont say no more  :facepalm:  next time ill link u screenshots to prove u  ;)

Seriously guys u have a problem in understanding what u read.

The guy, even if he dont explain himself so much, is talking about how pros u would be without mcoins.

And yup is true. Ull be maybe superpathetic. Who knows.

But yeah u re pro.

Pro wasting money.

BTW pvpshamanm if u want we can talk in spanish.

OH NO WAIT

U DONT KNOW A SHIT

Well at least one of us is enough smart to learn other languages.

:facepalm:  wewereallnoobs is right... pvppussy is racist and 50% of his talk is : fu God/allah (arabic) fu idians fu black people.... i wont say no more  :facepalm:  next time ill link u screenshots to prove u  ;)

Have to see this lol but tbh im not racist i can be racist like as a joke and i admit that but its just a joke

Spanish uses mcoins and hes pro liqhtr ur rong xD

spain  is older than me in this game n he have skills n xperience to game. but that non human child isnt skillful player. -.- just trusts his mother's money n insults non mc users, low lvs, dead ppl who is died on wars, .. i can tell more things but i wont tell anyword too that weakling. pvpnoob i said im pro without m.coins n if u wanna beat me in pvp, use hack, godmode, GM stuff, or %10519581895 accu. but they r not reachable in game. so shut ur ♥♥♥♥ing mounth child.

spain  is older than me in this game n he have skills n xperience to game. but that non human child isnt skillful player. -.- just trusts his mother's money n insults non mc users, low lvs, dead ppl who is died on wars, .. i can tell more things but i wont tell anyword too that weakling. pvpnoob i said im pro without m.coins n if u wanna beat me in pvp, use hack, godmode, GM stuff, or %10519581895 accu. but they r not reachable in game. so shut ur ♥♥♥♥ing mounth child.

Ummm  :facepalm:  Your the one acting like a child. Everyone who goes to Sapphire forums alot have seen my pictures and my daughter. I am in fact 25 years old and work full time. Don't assume things "kid".

Ps - El Ingles es tan malo como una pelicula arabe.

Ummm  :facepalm:  Your the one acting like a child. Everyone who goes to Sapphire forums alot have seen my pictures and my daughter. I am in fact 25 years old and work full time. Don't assume things "kid".

Se dice #Tu ingles#, and is not allowed to use google translator.

My 1 year old 1# pro baby know how to use google translate.

so u have a problem with ur brain. coze ur actin like greedy childs who have rich dads n unskilled idiotic person

so u have a problem with ur brain. coze ur actin like greedy childs who have rich dads n unskilled idiotic person

Get you jealousy problem checked into bro. I know it sucks your mommy won't buy you mcoins. Thats just life. Your a cry baby who hates rich people, thats down right pathetic son.

Have a nice life son. I now know im better then you. Peace Kthxbai.

Its called black hole.

well black holes have pride ^^ but dat greedy unskilled idiotic person not have i think