handsgift lvl18 was block for 2weeks but is over

sykronmaster15

please check my account. . .

Us-sapphire

handsgift lvl18 priest

macomaco lvl17 mage

my account was block for 2 weeks but its over. . .please check account. . .and please reply to all my email.  Thank you

you give me new i.d an password but invalid. . . Incorrect login or password i'l been trying many times but incorrect login or password please update my account. . .please

Please check you email account again. And be sure you´re using the correct id and password given  by support team. If you still with the same problem send another email to

[email protected]

Good luck.

i was so disappointed with support team. .my account was block for 2weeks and my last day was may 2,2013 is over. . .support team give me a password but invalid. . .incorrect login or password. . I'l try to report again. .but support team not reply to all my message

Just a fyi... account recovery ect can take time.. a lot of time. Best advice is to be patient, they will get around to answering you. Good luck.

u hacked my friend emem account, that's the punishment for you because u are scammer..  ur account i hope blocked permanently.. 

give me a prof? Thats not true im not xchiyocox or touchmenot ...if u have prof any message or post with screenshot post it. . .

lol I dont have evidence,  . But in server saphire many pinoy player said u are scammer.. 

lol I dont have evidence,  . But in server saphire many pinoy player said u are scammer..

hearsay is not proof but borders on the edges of slander, due to it being born of either truth or fiction alike.

Just keep in mind skyron. There will be reasons to that block. Most likely being from rules broken. Take some time and read the eula and the rules of conduct.

http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/eula

http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/community

Seriously, you deserve permanent ban. First, you scammed arenaboss 400k gold then hacked many accounts. Call it karma. Xsykron, Xfnatic, Macomaco and Handsgift thats all your toons, they are all famous because of scamming/hacking. You're pretending that you're a girl, that's your modus.

Seriously, you deserve permanent ban. First, you scammed arenaboss 400k gold then hacked many accounts. Call it karma. Xsykron, Xfnatic, Macomaco and Handsgift thats all your toons, they are all famous because of scamming/hacking. You're pretending that you're a girl, that's your modus.

i agree.

Devs dont unblocked . 

it pisses me off how you pinoys use your own people as a source of reference.

well sure. if pinoys say its true it must be right?

if your gonna talk shit dont be full of shit

Devs, please enter my post and Give solution for it.....

Im Very Mania To playing Warspear...

Im spent $500 - $550 moneys for warspear...

please...