Recruiting for shadows Firstborn

RainbowZ

Hello people,

I have a working tactic for shadows,

im looking for people who could understand english and dont act like an idiot  :diablo:

Im looking for something like 15people.

So write your name here and ill send u the tactic in pm, so you can study it. I want people to be ready in 5 min not waste time to explain what to do or what not..

You have to know that shadows drop only 1 mirror per kill,so if we are 15 we have to kill 15 shadows. Im not looking for people who run away after getting the mirror! Im looking for good people!

If in your opinion you are good then write your name here.

So my currently partecipants list is:

-Yins (bd) confirmed

-Phamie (bd) confirmed

-Beohitman (bd) confirmed

-Gerza (druid) confirmed (pots ready)

-Capslock (druid) confirmed

-koskiller (ranger) confirmed (pots ready)

-me (ranger) confirmed (pots ready)

-Azariath (ranger) confirmed

-Izmircoast (druid)  confirmed

-Azraell(ranger)  confirmed

-Dreaming (druid)

-Celtic (ranger)

-Ononion (druid)

-Ikigoniat (bd) confirmed

-Saipj (druid) confirmed

-Kitano (bd) confirmed

-Sonofman (bd)

-Soulseeker (druid)

-Arghost (druid)  confirmed

-Nessah

-Sorath

-Blazze (druid) confirmed

-Scout (bd) confirmed

-Elemental (druid) confirmed

So i want this to be organized good and people to come there and in 5min to be ready, i wont explain everything again.

PS: You need 10 Large Pots and use them! and use skills too!! (I can sell them)

Who wont follow the instructions will be removed.

:bomb:

News :spiteful: :

Tactic:

Опубликованное фото

First of all: We will do 5parties of 2members each + 1party of 5members, this cuz the shadows drop only 1mirror every shadow killed. So if we put one member of each party to attack 1 shadow, we will do 6mirrors :tease: . The shadows drop the mirror to the first hitter (dont worry! We will kill more shadows after their rspwn! And people  who get the mirror wont leave .. or..  :aggressive: )

Tactic: The tanker will be the first hitter, then the tanker will be the one wich more hp and better def.  One member o each party will have one shadow (look at hp requirments in the pic) and have to be prepaired to attack the assigned shadow.

The tanker will hit the red shadow, after the tanker will hit all the shadows will attack him, for disperse the shadow every person who was assign to a shadow have to attack their own shadow. (you have to be really fast guys!!! Dont let the tanker die!)

The shadows will disperse to attack the people in 1vs1, but all the members wich will have a shadow will attack their shadow only for 3/4, after that everyone will focus on the main shadow (red shadow at start)!

SO the shadows will try to attack us 1vs1 (tankers will have shadows attacking them) but we will attack only one main shadow so 15vs1, the main shadow (red at start) will die very fast.

The tankers have to take many Large pots from mshop !!!!!!!

After the first shadow will be killed all the attackers have to attack the 2nd shadow (violet), after that the 3rd one (black), white, blue and finally the green one.. and all the shadows will be killed  :yahoo:  cuz we will attack them 15vs1  (except tanker who will recieve damage from their own shadow... but however they have to attack the main shadow! )

So after all shadows will be killed, 6/15 will have the mirror, we will wait till the red shadow will respwn again and the members who didnt get the mirror yet will first hit the shadows.. etc ...

So everyone will get the mirror... if someone dies that mean fail! Everyone have to remain alive! If someone dies that means he didnt used the potions!!!

I can date anytime, but i need you guys to have free time. We can even try todo it tomorrow at 9:00 am pacific time (means 6:00pm for me)

If there wont be enough ppl tomorrow, we will do it 2days from now.

Good luck  :diablo: 

PS:  Pacific Standard Time----> http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/

Yes i m in i have 3-4pots i will buy some from ya and thanks for sharing the info....do pm me

but no noobs plz :facepalm:

yea, im trying to recruiting only people who can play and not assholes  :diablo:

i already tried this quest too many times !  :mega_shok:

Count:

Phamie (BD)

Dreaming (Druid)

Celtic (Ranger)

Ononion (Druid)

Phamie and Ononion play well and lisetn to instructions. The other 2 have to learn.

Regards.

OKAY IM GERZA AND IM IN..OH.. LET IT BE EITHER O SATURDAY OR SUNDAY PLS :(  AND NO NOOBS.. ::) LOOK AT THE MCS THEY ARE CLEVER..THEY ARE PREPARED..AND WE ARE SOME ELVES WHO DONT LISTEN SO PLS COOPERATE  ;D

OKAY IM GERZA AND IM IN..OH.. LET IT BE EITHER O SATURDAY OR SUNDAY PLS :(  AND NO NOOBS.. ::) LOOK AT THE MCS THEY ARE CLEVER..THEY ARE PREPARED..AND WE ARE SOME ELVES WHO DONT LISTEN SO PLS COOPERATE  ;D

Hi gerza :)  Yea ill decide a date and an hour in base of the partecipants

I wrote snew rules:

New rules:

If you act like an idiot and move the shadow---> kicked

If you dont use pots and skills---> kicked

If you dont understand---> kicked

If they dont use pots or suicide after getting mirror (act like assholes)--> reputation will be ruined and now one will help you in game anymore

This cuz i dont want to do this quest 20times, and im getting afraid.

Guest Prajyot_P_Parab

heyy dis is saipj level 15 druid warspear us sapphire

I need shadows

It's known we need pots :P ... I have, and if someone don't have, i'll give, so don't worry 'bout this ;)

i wanna be 100% sure about everything..

Count me..

I will go with my bd..

Ok.

Guys we re almost ready.

I.recruited enough people, if someone has friends who need this quest, then call them, we ll be very happy to help them.

Im done with the tactic too (thanks sakray for helping me)

currently i need to know your hp guys,later ill decide the teams and  ill post the tactic.

Everyone must have pots (large pots!!! From mshop) and know that shadows drop only 1mirror every kill.

Guest Prajyot_P_Parab

Juzz need to fix date nd tym :clapping: :good: :yahoo: Den we can march to shadows :diablo: :spiteful:

I'm not gettin da timin... :facepalm: 9 am pacific means wat in ist

There is a link of the currently time in pacifc in the first page.  :unknw:

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/  ;)

But im almost sure ill change the date an do it tomorrow or in next days.

Cuz many of u dont use the forum, so is hard to stay online 24/24hrs and check if ppl is on and pm them  :sorry:

Guest Prajyot_P_Parab

I think day after tomorrow  2nd of september at 5:00pm GMT[Greenwicyh mean  Time we shud do it :clapping: :good: :friends:

ok,me is MC but ask...we did Shadows before update,now is their attack really much strong? we did with six peoples, please gimme here some video of their attack now...before update they was r5 and we used mage to push one by one of them,started on green and purple...i m confused,maybe you have bad organize of party...now is game much easier...

Gud work rainbowz keep it up...unforgetful event :shok: :crazy: cheers!!! :drinks: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :wacko: :yahoo: 8) :dirol: ;D ;D :good:

Gud work rainbowz keep it up...unforgetful event :shok: :crazy: cheers!!! :drinks: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :wacko: :yahoo: 8) :dirol: ;D ;D :good:

Thank you too !

WE destroyed them  :diablo: :diablo: