where are you from?

marcusvd

Greece, even though im ashamed that all the greek players i know are retarded  :friends: yep, all.

inb4retardgreekposting

Explain? :o

our capital is a corrupted place when we're talking about dwelling. Enormous prices, you can't even imagine that flat with 1 room there can be worth  400000 dollars and more.

Private houses have no limits in prices.

Horses in Russia are BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEARS! ;D

that's true. And dogs are also bears. And cats.

our capital is a corrupted place when we're talking about dwelling. Enormous prices, you can't even imagine that flat with 1 room there can be worth  400000 dollars and more.

lol the capital is a busy place

so many bars xd

Wow Roley, that's out of reality!

Was trying to explain to my friend what's your job in here - she's 58 years old - gave up and told her you're like a cop in the game XD

Then she started saying that her impression about russians is that they all look mean and tough, had to show her your pic ;D

She said you look awesome - and some other things, all good hahahaha

Don't panic, she says Jim looks like a muslim XD

And lol, poor rats ;D

lol the capital is a busy place

so many bars xd

I been to Ireland, you be surprised on how many bars there are there

Wow Roley, that's out of reality!

Was trying to explain to my friend what's your job in here - she's 58 years old - gave up and told her you're like a cop in the game XD

Then she started saying that her impression about russians is that they all look mean and tough, had to show her your pic ;D

She said you look awesome - and some other things, all good hahahaha

Don't panic, she says Jim looks like a muslim XD

And lol, poor rats ;D

aw, you are so kind and your words are very warm, really, and cop in the game - that sounds cool :)

Russians are different, young Russians are much more interesting and warm-hearted than older species but still we're isolated from the big world family, it's sad.

But for me personally it's a great achievement to build contact and great relationship with you!

Rats are like tasmanian devils, you know ;)

Greece, even though im ashamed that all the greek players i know are retarded  :friends: yep, all.

inb4retardgreekposting

i can come on my feet :rofl:  :pleasantry:

aw, you are so kind and your words are very warm, really, and cop in the game - that sounds cool :)

Russians are different, young Russians are much more interesting and warm-hearted than older species but still we're isolated from the big world family, it's sad.

But for me personally it's a great achievement to build contact and great relationship with you!

Rats are like tasmanian devils, you know ;)

Too much affection, Roley, for all the team, but especially for you coz we keep in contact more often  :give_rose:

Seal of awesomeness is for you and for you only hahaha

One tasmanian devil is cool. Alot of them must be scary XD

Ah, and Roley! GOOD DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY and good luck ;D

Stay the best  :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

Was busy with my own tasmanian devil hahaha

I swear she screams like one of those when shes hungry!

52309_.jpg

I visited Russia once. I saw a lot of space cats there like my picture  ;D

До луны они уехали и были счастливы  :)

Too much affection, Roley, for all the team, but especially for you coz we keep in contact more often  :give_rose:

Seal of awesomeness is for you and for you only hahaha

One tasmanian devil is cool. Alot of them must be scary XD

Ah, and Roley! GOOD DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY and good luck ;D

Stay the best  :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

Was busy with my own tasmanian devil hahaha

I swear she screams like one of those when shes hungry!

your seal, official award forever and ever!

Long and good days for you, the best of luck is also yours :D and I say thank you, day was really good and useful  :good:

Stay tuned ;)

Aw, your devil is so cunning and cute, can't believe she can even scream!

I visited Russia once. I saw a lot of space cats there like my picture  ;D

До луны они уехали и были счастливы  :)

cat space marines, yes, it's normal for us, they are the part of our regular army.

And this phrase completely describes them, nice!

your seal, official award forever and ever!

Long and good days for you, the best of luck is also yours :D and I say thank you, day was really good and useful  :good:

Stay tuned ;)

Aw, your devil is so cunning and cute, can't believe she can even scream!

cat space marines, yes, it's normal for us, they are the part of our regular army.

And this phrase completely describes them, nice!

Cat space marine  :good: :good: :good:  They are op

" The island of enchantment, Puerto Rico ! :give_rose: "

Опубликованное фото

La Isla del encanto  :drinks: :good:

I also visited the two countries and all regions in my country because we family frequently travel  even I can not get friends for a long time, but The game in this got friends and also loved the [glow=red,2,300]girl [/glow]and was rejected Hahahahahahaha :cray:  but began to lose my friends because I am alone man

I also visited the two countries and all regions in my country because we family frequently travel  even I can not get friends for a long time, but The game in this got friends and also loved the [glow=red,2,300]girl [/glow]and was rejected Hahahahahahaha :cray:  but began to lose my friends because I am alone man

Does this mean your a gypsie? because I kno they are wanderers that move to new locations oftenly. Might be hard to establish friendships that way, luckily you got the amazing internet!

Does this mean your a gypsie? because I kno they are wanderers that move to new locations oftenly. Might be hard to establish friendships that way, luckily you got the amazing internet!

But in the Internet can not be gauged the fact that your friends it's just words they said to you and you should believe in some cases,[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300] give your feelings to people they find at the end of the matter does not harbor you like[/glow][/shadow] I'm just a complex network and also there are people who do not believe and consider it merely illusions

I`m guessing your right, but you could consider meeting people as you get older. Magic can happen everywhere and anytime, same for nightmares!

Guest XthekingX

im king of SnIPERS AND C4 and Boombs and Smetex (king of frags ;D  )

im from iraq :dirol:

Some finnish people don't like romanian immigrants. :(

GUYS!!!! GYPSIES  ARENT ROMANIAN. I MEAN. IN ROMANIA EXIST GYPSIES (3.25 % FROM ROMANIA POPULATION). SOME OF GYPSIES ARE BAD PERSON. BUT DONT THINK GYPSIES=ROMANIAN PEOPLE. I MEAN GYPSIES IS A PART FROM ROMANIA BUT IS A MINORITY FROM ROMANIA. SO MAKE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GYPSIES AND ROMANIAN PEOPLE. DONT THINK IF GYSPIES ARE BAD AND ROMANIAN ARE BAD.

FIRST SS-GYPSIES

SECOND SS-ROMANIAN

52764_.jpg

52765_.jpg

GUYS!!!! GYPSIES  ARENT ROMANIAN. I MEAN. IN ROMANIA EXIST GYPSIES (3.25 % FROM ROMANIA POPULATION). SOME OF GYPSIES ARE BAD PERSON. BUT DONT THINK GYPSIES=ROMANIAN PEOPLE. I MEAN GYPSIES IS A PART FROM ROMANIA BUT IS A MINORITY FROM ROMANIA. SO MAKE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GYPSIES AND ROMANIAN PEOPLE. DONT THINK IF GYSPIES ARE BAD AND ROMANIAN ARE BAD.

FIRST SS-GYPSIES

SECOND SS-ROMANIAN

Hmm... Yes i see the difference. Mitäpä sä ajattelet allu?