BUG FREE MCOINS IN SMS ARGENTINA

crossfit

Now I understand why all people from argentina be richs and non stop waste money. They using a bug for free mcoins in the sms payment from argentina. I hope support team can fix this bug , block all the accounts from where the owners used the bug thats will be fair because what happen with the fair people who waste real money for real mcoins? check every account from argentina suspicius and block it.. i gonna a translate what he say in the chat . it is true you using a bug mcoin? he says yes I buy from sms with this I buy tickets for arena and yes its buged.  :facepalm: :facepalm: :nea: do something joder this cannot be possible, thanks and if is necessary to send email support I will be ready for it  ::) Опубликованное фото

e.e already send email to support team , they didnt reply me NOTHING  I will be grateful with a simple :  we investigating it and accounts with bug players gonna be blocked permanent , thanks for the info and make warspear more fair.

but no they dont say nothing and I am ducking angry only thinking some argentina players be ducking richs without fair money.

Support didnt reply a email, and I dont know if this is being investigated or giving more money to the bug users  :crazy: :facepalm:

Oh that's cool, they don't seem to do anything when using the bugged mc code.

Guess what? When miracle shop was first released there were some countries that could get unlimited mcoins aswell, four of my friends used that bug to get insanely powerful. All their stuff were amped to +10 and they farmed anax all alone, until one day devs banned them all.

So..why aren't they doing anything about it now? @_@

Thanks , now I am more safe , waiting some blocked account and know they will fixing the bug  :clapping:

Thank you for your vigilance!

We will check all the Argentian transactions and if something wrong we'll fix it.

Best regards,

Warspear OnlineSupport Team

Sooner or later...

i remember the ranger called Scout had all +10 and many others elf/mcs...all are banned

scout noob  :bad:

edit: snorlax answer my ticket please i cant buy miracle coins in usa

As for now SMS service in Argentina is temporary disabled

Yup, thats why i dnt have my 15 signs that my argentina friend own me.

He pm me desperated this morning.

Yup, thats why i dnt have my 15 signs that my argentina friend own me.

He pm me desperated this morning.

Sorry for the fair players from argentina

, but the unfair players need to be punished.

Absolutely agree, All those Argentinians that abused the payment to get unlimited mcoins should be banned. It is very unfair for us players that spent real money on this game seeing cheaters amping all their stuff to +10 by barely paying $3 for it. :bad:

Devs, please investigate all those accounts or something and ban those who ABUSED the system :bad:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  soo thats wy some ppl are get stronger every day and spam arena tickets... yes devs shoud ban all glich users all!from every country not only argentina...

sad....

lol :shok: had i known abt dis earlier i would have flown to argentina and do all dis shit :wacko: and fly back to my country no harm done ;D :rofl: :lol:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  I live in Argentina and was not aware of the bug. :facepalm:    and I see that are fast to solve the problem when they lose money ... but never solved that by buying dollar-coin, the coins one would end up paying in euros u.u and I get tired of claiming that -. - well, I hope to resolve everything, because this time I will use legal tools -. -