War.....

doommyth

yesterday war..  ;)  i hope you like it all .. and sorry for the bad music , i'm noob in choosing a good music  :pleasantry:  let's just enjoy all  :drinks:

:shok: lastmage leading that war.

Lastmage lol bro he was being pussy staying back and staying in the middle i was spreading out across the land and was the last man standing xD i was in the shop

Lastmage lol bro he was being pussy staying back and staying in the middle i was spreading out across the land and was the last man standing xD i was in the shop

but i think he organize that war. :rofl:

yesterday war..  ;)  i hope you like it all .. and sorry for the bad music , i'm noob in choosing a good music  :pleasantry:  let's just enjoy all  :drinks:

wooo nice ..  :diablo:

Well, anyone can claim he is the leader by flooding the whole area chat with his instructions even tho nobody care. I know who organized that war

Missed it, too bad.  :(

Altought I got to defend MC attack on Riff and Caravan at the 10th. They weren't so massive, but MC conquered Kratt and Genie.

Retaliation was a disaster though, I got some pics, ill add them.

Elves gone a bit stronger or at least more aggressive nowadays haven't we? Good that we get to do battles often nonetheless  :clapping:

48845_.jpg

48846_.jpg

Missed it, too bad.  :(

Altought I got to defend MC attack on Riff and Caravan at the 10th. They weren't so massive, but MC conquered Kratt and Genie.

Retaliation was a disaster though, I got some pics, ill add them.

Elves gone a bit stronger or at least more aggressive nowadays haven't we? Good that we get to do battles often nonetheless  :clapping:

Oh and one thing I'd like to add, a bit funny too.

I first noticed MC was attacking RIFF when I saw at the trade chat this message: "MC coming to RIFF!!"

I thought to myself, wow, Elf intel really works and we got a heads-up of incoming MC before the attack.

The truth was MC already attacked RIFF and thats how trade messager knew or guessed that they were coming 2nd time.

When I arrived there were nothing but bodies. But they sure did attack 2nd time and 3rd time too. Well defended. Next up was Caravan. I'm sorry I don't have pics or vids about those.

• 1 month later...

:lol:  That's because all mc know you personally, so why bother killing you. Maybe they see you as their spy in war.  :tease: