1vs1

Legionn

Sanbanyo, marsz, dimanz

Teach these guys how to play  :rofl: they die 1 on 1 and only kill me with friends

Zip (level 18) killed

Adron (level 16) killed

Cutieeee (level 15 or 16) killed

Ckayt (level 15) killed

Theodoroic (level 15) killed

Samanking (level 15) killed

These allways run 1 on 1 except Zip (Whitout pot)

But when

Zip, Adron, Cutieeee vs Legionn : Legionn killed  ;D

Lol legion you crack me up.  You think this game requires skill?

Potions>equipment>level>connection>luck>"skill"

There is very little skill involved.  And you can't beat me in a one v one because I have more potions, better gear, higher lvl, a better connection, I'm luckier and I'm more skilled at spamming two buttons than you. 

So you use friends to counteract those deficiencies.    :facepalm:

Lol legion you crack me up.  You think this game requires skill?

Potions>equipment>level>connection>luck>"skill"

There is very little skill involved.  And you can't beat me in a one v one because I have more potions, better gear, higher lvl, a better connection, I'm luckier and I'm more skilled at spamming two buttons than you. 

So you use friends to counteract those deficiencies.    :facepalm:

Ok than fight me with no potions. Ill take a video to prove. Whats your name in game?

so when we meet in iselnort! Prove to me that u do  the best play! Ok

Today. Tell me how many hours after.

HAHAAA THATS ALL I CAN SAY :P

They dont fight like you guys.

Ok than fight me with no potions. Ill take a video to prove. Whats your name in game?

Lol 1st I'm Afro.

Second, what is there to prove?  There is no skill.  No potions?  So you want to see who has better equipment lol?  Potions are part of the game.  You want me to not use because you don't have.  Ok.  How about you take off any equipment that you have that I don't?  If you're lvl 17 great we're the same level.  If not we must wait until you catch up or I do.  After that we must make sure both on PC so connection is even.

Oh and if one of us gets a critical hit, we must start over so luck plays no part in our contest to prove who is the best no potion, no gear, same level, same connection, no luck... contest of "skill."  :bad:

My point in case you missed it is there is no skill.  There is nothing to prove.  Bragging in a game like this over kills is a symptom of small epeen!  :rofl: 

Hahahaha...

Noob use potion cant kill with not use potion...

Im 1vs1(all full healt)

-My health 1/2 and he used potion..

And im not used potion until die..and

-He health is 1/4...

Kwkwkwkw.....noob used potion on 1vs1 because he will die..

Better you used potion in big war and quest bos...

ow realy n0w listen ur char die the life of your item was less 3-5 points dot u get it..haha. N0w u know.i dont mind lose pots. Just want to kn0w that im ready for war.n0t running like a coward.

As far i see, get killed by player not decrease equip.

It decrease when mobs involve.

Well, i really wanna see,

BD vs barbar.

Legionn vs marz. without pot.

Who will be the winner?

Lol 1st I'm Afro.

Second, what is there to prove?  There is no skill.  No potions?  So you want to see who has better equipment lol?  Potions are part of the game.  You want me to not use because you don't have.  Ok.  How about you take off any equipment that you have that I don't?  If you're lvl 17 great we're the same level.  If not we must wait until you catch up or I do.  After that we must make sure both on PC so connection is even.

Oh and if one of us gets a critical hit, we must start over so luck plays no part in our contest to prove who is the best no potion, no gear, same level, same connection, no luck... contest of "skill."  :bad:

My point in case you missed it is there is no skill.  There is nothing to prove.  Bragging in a game like this over kills is a symptom of small epeen!  :rofl:

Hahahaha  :rofl: Do think I dont have pots  :rofl: . I can still kill you with pots :rofl: . Want to fight with pots than?

Hahahaha...

Noob use potion cant kill with not use potion...

Im 1vs1(all full healt)

-My health 1/2 and he used potion..

And im not used potion until die..and

-He health is 1/4...

Kwkwkwkw.....noob used potion on 1vs1 because he will die..

Better you used potion in big war and quest bos...

They use 2 pots and me nothing they still cant kill me  :rofl: .

lets see ligionn was n0t coperating with me.

I killed you today with no potions 1 on1  :rofl:

Lol 1st I'm Afro.

I dont agree pots are for real money now. (except noobs pots for dailies  :facepalm: )

I dont agree .. thats like pay for win  :pleasantry:

:bad:

Hahahaha  :rofl: Do think I dont have pots  :rofl: . I can still kill you with pots :rofl: . Want to fight with pots than?

better watch out with afro

he is 3 times stronger than me at level 18  :bomb:

better watch out with afro

he is 3 times stronger than me at level 18  :bomb:

Today Im going to buy Acute gladius and acute dirk or acute falchion for 150k I beilive I can beat him like that.

Today Im going to buy Acute gladius and acute dirk or acute falchion for 150k I beilive I can beat him like that.

wtffff....i wanttt thatt toooo,,,,

but i only have 0 gold left  :cray:

wtffff....i wanttt thatt toooo,,,,

but i only have 0 gold left  :cray:

I just killed Afro 1 vs 1 without pots. Good fight.

I dont agree pots are for real money now. (except noobs pots for dailies  :facepalm: )

I dont agree .. thats like pay for win  :pleasantry:

:bad:

I kiled both today 1 on 1 hahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . 4-0 Afro. Marsz man your easy too I killed you 1 on 1

I kiled both today 1 on 1 hahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . 4-0 Afro. Marsz man your easy too I killed you 1 on 1

You should try one where you don't initiate every fight with parry buff up from a distance to cycle it..  You ran every time i started the fight.  Lol you're very "skilled" tho.  :rofl:

You should try one where you don't initiate every fight with parry buff up from a distance to cycle it..  You ran every time i started the fight.  Lol you're very "skilled" tho.  :rofl:

hahaha so you dont want to me to skill too? Hahahahahaha than dont be a mc if you want to start with skill. I ran because I wasnt ready. We fighted carefully and no cheat Sanbanyo was the referee. GO CRY hahahaaa :lol: .

We attacked at disame time. Dont cry for losing a fight.

:lol:

Want to fight again? If you want you can use pots? Ill take a video to prove but dont cry after. I'm waiting you at Nadir.

PLEASE! Make it stop his forum posts are legion too!

I bet you dont even know what legion means.

Why do you hate me? ;D

I bet you dont even know what legion means.

Why do you hate me? ;D

Obviously I don't know what legion means. I was only making a joke about your forum posts being many and o:verrunning the forums :facepalm:. Do you know w ,hat sarcasm is? And I don't hate you, I was even gonna be nice a pay someone gold in game to hangout and be your  buddy so we could do kratt without interruption.

Obviously I don't know what legion means. I was only making a joke about your forum posts being many and o:verrunning the forums. Do you know w ,hat sarcasm is? And I don't hate you, I was even gonna be nice a pay someone gold in game to hangout and be your buddy so we could do kratt without interruption. :facepalm:

Im sorry than  :cray: . I thought....  Ofcource we can kill kratt together!

Want to fight again? If you want you can use pots? Ill take a video to prove but dont cry after. I'm waiting you at Nadir.

Lol you don't want a 1v1 you want duels starting 8 squares away so you can have a parry buff up and there isn't a cool down on flame strike.  If we see each other just fight imo that's 1v1 no matter who is ready or not  ;D

Lol you don't want a 1v1 you want duels starting 8 squares away so you can have a parry buff up and there isn't a cool down on flame strike.  If we see each other just fight imo that's 1v1 no matter who is ready or not  ;D

2 square distance is fair enough,,,

8 square distance means afro handicapped legionn

:pleasantry:

• 1 year later...