Be a little more respectful of the female back in the game!!!

babycore

Be a little more respectful of the female back in the game.

There are lots of swearing and disrespect.

I am a lady and I'm comfortable with this situation.

a little respect, please

I need help with this issue, and the necessary

Protip: Nobody cares you are a girl.

Nobody will give you special treatment for being a girl.

But there are no girls on the internet =O

If you want special treatment like the guy above pointed out, I suggest facebook

I am honored that the ladies would not only feature.

I... Uh, excuse me, but that sentence isn't correct one.

I assume you mean that you are happy that there are women playing?

Just rephrase that sentence if you can. I can't decode that for shit.

But there are no girls on the internet =O

This isn't 2006 anymore. With the release of Big Bang Theory, gaming became mainstream.

Be a little more respectful of the female back in the game.

There are lots of swearing and disrespect.

I am a lady and I'm comfortable with this situation.

a little respect, please

I need help with this issue, and the necessary

Have you ever read official Rules of the Internet?

37) There are no girls on the internet.

So we can't do much about it.

lol

I think what she means is

she is glad the girls use cleaner language than the males

sadly. theres too many kids and kid-minded adults online.

unless they censor or start banning for abusive language, nothing is gonna change.

LOL @ R0land XD

In my book, you earn respect.

Being a girl or waving you're titties won't get you nothing.

You gotta earn it like everyone else.

Any male who disagrees to this will eventually get ripped off by a sl*t, true story.

Look at people individually, not in categories

Even if it was my mother, she'd have to earn my respect, which she did.

It's never over.

I know 3 girls in rl that play vidya.

Also, Ladygi, Yandere-chan, cherrybia, Alicemoon, Daxter999, my greatest female allies.

The question is. Is it a good thing that there are now females on the internet?

Also, Ladygi, Yandere-chan, cherrybia, Alicemoon, Daxter999, my greatest female allies.

Wasn't Alicemoon a dude? o.O

Yeah, we even saw their photos but they never asked for some special treatment.

:V

Not only them, I just listed my greatest allies.

Hey hey :D

Well , In my point of view being a female,a girl, doesnt means to a lady.

And a girl , talking and Acting In a bad way , really looks very ugly and vulgar for Me.

Now , back to the topic , if you wish people respect you , you have to act In a correct way , and i know Sometimes there are uneducated people and unrespectfull , BUT , with more reason In the net , Why do you care ? they are strangers , They don't know you , So Just ignore Them all.Nevermind it.

Be a nice Person  for yourself, your friends will see it Too , and about strangers , Just forget it.

If you Check my -karma you will see some people saying that i am a boy , i Just laugh At it.

I repeat : live your life , play polite , have fun and ignore the rest.Good luck !!

Roland, you seen my photos.

Can i perhaps have some special treatment for being a fat retard?  O:-)

Yes, this is really me.

48295_.jpg

Yes, this is really me.

Idol.

Yes, this is really me.

merc`s long lost twin.

Guest XthekingX

Go pvpcave . Xhero will make you fell very good  ;D

Act like every other is doing.

Im a female, so what, i dont see any point acting girly in a game. Hell, i insult way more than some friends do, even starting arguments, just for the lolz of it. People told me i act boy-ish, but who cares. Friends/people know who/what i am.

Dont bring real life to a game, its stupid. Be what you want, but dont always expect to be treated well for that.

@Azebu

Hi c:

@Pvprange

I spit my cola to the wall laughing.

I salute you, sir.

+1 to pvprange with his pro pic! :good: damn it!

and i don't really get those ideas about feminism when at the same time they ask to be treated in a different way cause they are women. You want to be equal like man? Then act like it.

+1 to pvprange with his pro pic! :good: damn it!

and i don't really get those ideas about feminism when at the same time they ask to be treated in a different way cause they are women. You want to be equal like man? Then act like it.

Depends What you mean for " act like a man ".

In any case i never asked for a special treatment as Rol said.

In my own i don't judge a Person only for How does he /she looks But for How he / she acts Too.

So In my humble opinion a girl , speaking In a bad way , using bad words etc. Can't be pretty.The same for boys ofc.

I'm a lady , and i can meet an handsome guy , and if he speaks bad , Its over before it can start.

So I cant imagine a girl speaking bad.

So ugly.

This is out of topic.

XD

#1 pro fat retard!!!

And awww sis Cherry. You said I'm pretty :(

And I know how to swear better than Jim :(

XD

#1 pro fat retard!!!

And awww sis Cherry. You said I'm pretty :(

And I know how to swear better than Jim

:(

I'm sure you have good reasons when you do it..you are suuuper beautiful! :give_rose:

:blush: To be honest......Cherry U remind me of Demi lovato......Anyone agree?  :blush:

Pfff Demi Lovato is the ugliest thing in the whole world comparing to Cherry  :give_rose:

I'm sure you have good reasons when you do it..you are suuuper beautiful! :give_rose:

Thank you sis!!!!

there is no girls on the internet because there is no subjugation on the internet.

simply stating your gender is attention whoring

there is no girls on the internet because there is no subjugation on the internet.

simply stating your gender is attention whoring

I agree and disagree.

In my opinion there are 3 types of women on the internet. Girl Gamer, Feminist (In extreme cases even Feminazi), and Gamer Girls.

The first type, finds it necessary to let everyone know who they are dealing with. "Hey I'm a girl who plays games", "You just got pwn3d by a girl" and stuff like that. Usually plays mainstream games with multiplayer, Call of Duty, Skyrim, etc.

The second type, is my most hated. These find all the male players inferior, are very prone to insults involving sexuality, like f***, bi***, s*** my d***, you get it. They are feminists, obviously. Also, most of the time, their looks aren't very appealing. However, the feminazi term stand for women in online gaming, that absolutely hate everything about males, and moreover, do their best to put their feminism into modern videogames. For me it isn't wrong that Battlefield 4 will have female characters, however removing stuff where a male punches a female is simply stupid. For now, japanese games are safe for them, praise the sun for this.

The third type, gamer girl. You might think "What's the difference between this and girl gamer? The words are simply swapped". That's exactly the difference. Girl Gamer puts the fact she is a girl on the first place. Gamer Girl finds the fact she is a female obsolete, and usually doesn't reveal it unless there is a good reason. Some even find their gender as a curse, because they can't freely use a microphone without being accused of "attention whoring". These should be the only acceptable females. They play many various games, if you ask them about their favorite you won't get Zelda or Mario as the answer.

I think babycore got a bad expierience........! I personally believe there shld be a gm or a person responsible online all the time ........! Bcoz of late lots of harrasments issues came up peoples play games to destress....! I got some frnds who were askd weird questions bout their sexuality.......! But there shld be a way to keep trouble mmakers @ bay......! Worst part i have seen retards who changes char nd pm samme person for sex *z* damn bullshit *z* nd as far as respect is concerned u need to earn it babycore.......! I dont mind if gms start charging for playing ws but atleast make it playable........! I saw some guys giving bull shit racist remmarks on tc......! What u do when u get over such type of situations in real life?? I think we need a person frm administration always there to help........! In my last mmorpg it was like dat only nd dats really helpful.......!

:blush: To be honest......Cherry U remind me of Demi lovato......Anyone agree?  :blush:

I'm Not agree too , And from The moment That You are The first saying i guess u are wrong.

If it was a compliment,thank you!

@Ladygi

@Sange Keep going Merc,i guess i'm gonna laugh :D 

Yes, this is really me.

yes ofc it´s you pew pew xD  dont  have no shame and dignity you´re a ducking number #1 you´re my hero laughing of your propy self only :clapping: +1 xD

:bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:  demi lovato is worst like me on sunday mornings  :bad: :bad: :bad:

:bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:  demi lovato is worst like me on sunday mornings  :bad: :bad: :bad:

Panchen ! 

Everybodys face on Sunday After party all night long is Just  :wacko:

LOL @ R0land XD

In my book, you earn respect.

Being a girl or waving you're titties won't get you nothing.

You gotta earn it like everyone else.

Any male who disagrees to this will eventually get ripped off by a sl*t, true story.

Look at people individually, not in categories

Even if it was my mother, she'd have to earn my respect, which she did.

Bro/sis, Watch out your words, some males turn sluts to girl and then leave them to recreate their happy life, some of them are people like me. Smart boys rip off girls whether to be ♥♥♥♥♥, slut or angel, all they turn to be mean someday, if they can find someone else better. We the gamers dont respect whether he/she to be male or female coz we know we never met them? And why the duck we respect them, why not they respect us, this isn't 2006 anymore :rofl:. Someday, we all get married to the right person who truly loves us, so till then enjoying with wrong ones. Males are born smart and strong. And universal rules of Gods "Let the strong rule the weak". So keep on posting shit, until you feel guilty and leave the game. No regrets, someone better than will replace you. We are blessed.

Bro/sis, Watch out your words, some males turn sluts to girl and then leave them to recreate their happy life, some of them are people like me. Smart boys rip off girls whether to be ♥♥♥♥♥, slut or angel, all they turn to be mean someday, if they can find someone else better. We the gamers dont respect whether he/she to be male or female coz we know we never met them? And why the ♥♥♥♥ we respect them, why not they respect us, this isn't 2006 anymore :rofl: . Someday, we all get married to the right person who truly loves us, so till then enjoying with wrong ones. Males are born smart and strong. And universal rules of Gods "Let the strong rule the weak". So keep on posting shit, until you feel guilty and leave the game. No regrets, someone better than will replace you. We are blessed.

Dude... Really... What are you smoking?