hydra ?

midgeedoo

Question

is can anyone tell if devs really change the hp of the hydra or its an bug 19-20-21 exp equals to all million hp?  :wacko:

23 answers to this question

think this is not an error, but the developers have not said anything about this change in the mission of the hydra *-*

think this is not an error, but the developers have not said anything about this change in the mission of the hydra *-*

noope error and bugs chance came when everytime warspear maintanace or update,maybe the last maintanance affects and make few bugs? like markasha , :wacko:

noope error and bugs chance came when everytime warspear maintanace or update,maybe the last maintanance affects and make few bugs? like markasha , :wacko:

effects* :dirol:

yes, really have a problem with that cat *-*

Whats problem with her

she's not dropping the item to complete the mission "chainless" of "MC" and"Forsaken" *-*

i assume she drop some other bosses items . and i just try to find a druid to kill to find out :D but thing better than hydra :D atleast we can kill.. :give_rose:  thank you for info  :drinks:

i assume she drop some other bosses items . and i just try to find a druid to kill to find out :D but thing better than hydra :D atleast we can kill.. :give_rose:  thank you for info  :drinks:

nothing, and let's hope this bug be fixed *-*

is can anyone tell if devs really change the hp of the hydra or its an bug 19-20-21 exp equals to all million hp?  :wacko:

Опубликованное фото  And now that we have the new hydra hp's... we still cant kill it with one party  Опубликованное фото

DEV can you change again that hydra health :facepalm: :facepalm:

tomorow at elf side we try to kill hydra with 14 ppl, when hydra health still 500k, hydra gone :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

btw anyone kill new hydra mayby always give u 18 weapon or something it be sad if we kill hydra and get rune XD or just devs change time to kill hydra to 30-40 minutes thats gives are chance to kill :good:

(or just give us unlimited free signs and everyone happy )  :blush:

no one camp in hydra again, i love it :rofl: