Need help with spring dg

DoctorStrange

Question

IMG_20200402_203734.jpg

I do dg with my ranger lvl 30 with 1.1k dmg and 4k def/mdef and 16% ls. 

The place you are seeing I die there every run. I tried with event heal minion but they dont help me there, tank minion on the other hand sometimes saved me but still rarely. Am dying at this place just did few 5 runs dg and I had to use 1 pot each run at this area. 

But where as my other healer char can pass this place and my rogue with decent 1k dmg and 5k def and 18% life steal can also survive here... They has better chance in surviving here than my ranger. Idk if its my def which is why am dying. 

I'd like to know if there's any other easier way I could pass this area without dying or using pot. 

5 answers to this question

Stay near to the southern Cross zone. As soon as the lions come just cross, wait for 3 seconds ~ and just carry on killing the Ringmaster. 

This is the first thing that comes to my mind. Also, Full critical hit sets help as well. 

I'm a DK (lvl 18) and I also have the same issue, my advice: stay near a corner and move around the corner and use minions and potions

check this guide out

for that part specificely, i suggest you to moderate on destroying the ring master because faster u kill it, more it spawns. before u were able to run towards the lions and prevent the dmg (if u were lucky and glitch it). if you still want deal the highest run poeeible go to the bottom and trow him all u got, as till you can kill it before the second group comes on you u will be fine

Edited by lore

On 4/2/2020 at 9:21 PM, Higgings said:

Stay near to the southern Cross zone. As soon as the lions come just cross, wait for 3 seconds ~ and just carry on killing the Ringmaster. 

This is the first thing that comes to my mind. Also, Full critical hit sets help as well. 

Not that effective yet still helpful thanks

2 hours ago, DoctorStrange said:

Not that effective yet still helpful thanks

Alternatively you may let Norbert tank it while you run and find a safe place. There are several means.