Jump to content

[2020.04.06] Event of the week "Chronicles of the Emerald capital: Battle of Kings" and Holiday Weekly ratings Tournament!


Recommended Posts

koliz_grot_1200x630.png

 

Friends!

 

Study days on the Blissful Isle can't do without festive events and the Spring King continues to welcome new guests!

 

News about the opening of the School of Magic spread so far that some decided to return to the Blissful Isle, even without an invitation, to personally participate in this important event. While Wickedora keeps a close eye on Serpentus and His Majesty spends time with guests at the ball, one of the long-time villains saw an opportunity to seize the throne in the Palace and become the new monarch on spring island. The King of Clubs will never miss an opportunity!

 

Only this week:

  • unique "King of Clubs" costume added to all holiday Dungeons (drop chance increases with the dungeon level);
  • rare non-class "Enhanced Penetration" book added to "Witchcraft Rose Garden", "Witch Rose Garden" and "Enchanted Rose Garden" holiday Dungeons (drop chance increases with the dungeon level);
  • decorative set skins of Heraldic Lily added to treasuries of Magisters in all holiday Dungeons;
  • x2 drop chance of unique weapons with Attack Strength bonus in all holiday Dungeons
  • x2 Guild points in all holiday Dungeons.

Start of the event: 06.04 13:00 CEST
End of the event: 13.04 12:00 CEST

 

Also, don't forget about the Holiday Weekly ratings Tournament with 50 prize-winning places in the "Festive Dungeons completed" category with incredible rewards this week:

 

1st place: "King of Clubs" costume and 100 Caches of the School of Magic
2nd place: 75 Caches of the School of Magic
3rd place: 50 Caches of the School of Magic
4-10 places: 20 Caches of the School of Magic
11-20 places: 10 Caches of the School of Magic
21-50 places: 5 Caches of the School of Magic

 

Start of the event: 06.04 00:00 CEST
End of the event: 13.04 00:00 CEST
 
See you in the game!
AIGRIND

Link to post
Share on other sites

Still haven't got a drop yet. I swear spring event is cursed. No other event has treated me this harshly. Halloween with "Spooky" atmosphere = I get drops. Snow and the realm of chilling death = I get drops. Spring with green fields and beautiful flowers yet it feels like this whole area is shrouded in misery. I'm dying on the inside!

Edited by Fortuno
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Akasha said:

Hi. Has it been fixed? Could you give more details?

Well since Momba ate our tons of life scrolls,potions etc. and the possibility that it might go in bug. We haven't tried it after that. I mean this happened like 3 times. After Witch's Brew die Momba still under protection we cannot hit to Momba and when ppl go cross Witch's Brew getting reset to 1.5m hp.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fix the incorrect work of Serpentus.

 

There's a bug with the Serpentus boss.

When you stun it, for example a rogue gouges it and hits boss afterwards the mobs don't appear and your able to kill the boss without the 4 or 5 mobs spawning. 

 

Please fix that ASAP, thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Babocool said:

Fix the incorrect work of Serpentus.

 

There's a bug with the Serpentus boss.

When you stun it, for example a rogue gouges it and hits boss afterwards the mobs don't appear and your able to kill the boss without the 4 or 5 mobs spawning. 

 

Please fix that ASAP, thanks

 

@Akasha

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, spek_kam_px said:

no no , dont tag other mod, tell him to write emaio to support like u tell people when they report cheaters

its faster to report ingame bugs to admins than to support team because they have other things to do

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, spek_kam_px said:

no no , dont tag other mod, tell him to write emaio to support like u tell people when they report cheaters

 

First: she is an administrator, hence she's way more in touch with the Technicians of the game than I am. 

Second: I invite you to carefully read the description of the "Support" section of the forum. Once you've done that, I'd want you to enlight me why people should contact the support team for bugs (slightly delaying the answer), when we have a dedicated section on the forum that allow players to describe found bugs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Higgings said:

 

First: she is an administrator, hence she's way more in touch with the Technicians of the game than I am. 

Second: I invite you to carefully read the description of the "Support" section of the forum. Once you've done that, I'd want you to enlight me why people should contact the support team for bugs (slightly delaying the answer), when we have a dedicated section on the forum that allow players to describe found bugs. 

So reporting bugs more important than people who abusing them, ok

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 4/11/2020 at 8:32 PM, Babocool said:

Fix the incorrect work of Serpentus.

 

There's a bug with the Serpentus boss.

When you stun it, for example a rogue gouges it and hits boss afterwards the mobs don't appear and your able to kill the boss without the 4 or 5 mobs spawning. 

 

Please fix that ASAP, thanks

Just a proof

 

Correction. Or if you hit the boss with 0 dmg, mobs don't spawn. @Akasha

 

Screenshot_20200412-160132_Video Player.jpg Screenshot_20200412-160125_Video Player.jpg Screenshot_20200412-160119_Video Player.jpg

Edited by Akasha
image resizing
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, spek_kam_px said:

So reporting bugs more important than people who abusing them, ok

it's easier to report bugs to admins on forum so support team doesnt get overwhelmed because they cant fix bugs like devs but they can ban cheaters. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, spek_kam_px said:

So reporting bugs more important than people who abusing them, ok

 

You haven't got what I said. Fair enough. I see no point for this argue to be carried on.

 

I bid you a nice day. 

21 minutes ago, Babocool said:

 

Just a proof

 

Correction. Or if you hit the boss with 0 dmg, mobs don't spawn. @Akasha

 

Hmn i can't see your video

 

EDIT: Okay, that's better. It gives at least an idea. 

 

Edited by Higgings
Added and Removed some parts
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Peony unpinned this topic
48 minutes ago, Poggers said:

 

There also a bug with Momba where she remains immune to damage even after the brewing pot has been killed, can you look into that please?

@Akasha @Higgings

 

Hmm that was the 3rd report I see about this. If I'm not mistaken, there has been already a check about this. But I missed the result of that check they've made

 

Let me scroll a bit the forum.

 

On 4/9/2020 at 6:15 PM, Akasha said:

Hi. Has it been fixed? Could you give more details?

 

It seems this bug is indeed still occuring. Momba remains invincible even after the Brew was destroyed. Players end up resetting everything in order to make Momba vulnerable again, with the risk of the witch being invulnerable again even after having resetted it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2020 at 5:48 PM, Higgings said:

It seems this bug is indeed still occuring. Momba remains invincible even after the Brew was destroyed. Players end up resetting everything in order to make Momba vulnerable again, with the risk of the witch being invulnerable again even after having resetted it. 

I already asked them to look at it, by the way, but I didn't receive a reply from developers yet. I will ask again, if they don't reply today. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2020 at 9:11 AM, Akasha said:

I already asked them to look at it, by the way, but I didn't receive a reply from developers yet. I will ask again, if they don't reply today. 

 

Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...