[2020.04.06] Event of the week "Chronicles of the Emerald capital: Battle of Kings" and Holiday Weekly ratings Tournament!

Peony

koliz_grot_1200x630.png

Friends!

Study days on the Blissful Isle can't do without festive events and the Spring King continues to welcome new guests!

News about the opening of the School of Magic spread so far that some decided to return to the Blissful Isle, even without an invitation, to personally participate in this important event. While Wickedora keeps a close eye on Serpentus and His Majesty spends time with guests at the ball, one of the long-time villains saw an opportunity to seize the throne in the Palace and become the new monarch on spring island. The King of Clubs will never miss an opportunity!

Only this week:

• unique "King of Clubs" costume added to all holiday Dungeons (drop chance increases with the dungeon level);
  • rare non-class "Enhanced Penetration" book added to "Witchcraft Rose Garden", "Witch Rose Garden" and "Enchanted Rose Garden" holiday Dungeons (drop chance increases with the dungeon level);
  • decorative set skins of Heraldic Lily added to treasuries of Magisters in all holiday Dungeons;
  • x2 drop chance of unique weapons with Attack Strength bonus in all holiday Dungeons
  • x2 Guild points in all holiday Dungeons.

Start of the event: 06.04 13:00 CEST
End of the event: 13.04 12:00 CEST

Also, don't forget about the Holiday Weekly ratings Tournament with 50 prize-winning places in the "Festive Dungeons completed" category with incredible rewards this week:

1st place: "King of Clubs" costume and 100 Caches of the School of Magic
2nd place: 75 Caches of the School of Magic
3rd place: 50 Caches of the School of Magic
4-10 places: 20 Caches of the School of Magic
11-20 places: 10 Caches of the School of Magic
21-50 places: 5 Caches of the School of Magic

Start of the event: 06.04 00:00 CEST
End of the event: 13.04 00:00 CEST

See you in the game!
AIGRIND

so now is the real time for dg spam

On 4/2/2020 at 1:36 PM, Peony said:

x2 drop chance of unique weapons with Attack Strength bonus in all holiday Dungeons

Still haven't got a drop yet. I swear spring event is cursed. No other event has treated me this harshly. Halloween with "Spooky" atmosphere = I get drops. Snow and the realm of chilling death = I get drops. Spring with green fields and beautiful flowers yet it feels like this whole area is shrouded in misery. I'm dying on the inside!

Edited by Fortuno

On 4/7/2020 at 11:42 AM, HeartsBane said:

Could someone please fix momba? after Witch's Brew died we still couldn't hit to Momba 

Hi. Has it been fixed? Could you give more details?

19 hours ago, Akasha said:

Well since Momba ate our tons of life scrolls,potions etc. and the possibility that it might go in bug. We haven't tried it after that. I mean this happened like 3 times. After Witch's Brew die Momba still under protection we cannot hit to Momba and when ppl go cross Witch's Brew getting reset to 1.5m hp.

Fix the incorrect work of Serpentus.

There's a bug with the Serpentus boss.

When you stun it, for example a rogue gouges it and hits boss afterwards the mobs don't appear and your able to kill the boss without the 4 or 5 mobs spawning. 

Please fix that ASAP, thanks

57 minutes ago, Babocool said:

When you stun it, for example a rogue gouges it and hits boss afterwards the mobs don't appear and your able to kill the boss without the 4 or 5 mobs spawning. 

@Akasha

13 minutes ago, spek_kam_px said:

no no , dont tag other mod, tell him to write emaio to support like u tell people when they report cheaters

its faster to report ingame bugs to admins than to support team because they have other things to do

10 hours ago, spek_kam_px said:

no no , dont tag other mod, tell him to write emaio to support like u tell people when they report cheaters

First: she is an administrator, hence she's way more in touch with the Technicians of the game than I am. 

Second: I invite you to carefully read the description of the "Support" section of the forum. Once you've done that, I'd want you to enlight me why people should contact the support team for bugs (slightly delaying the answer), when we have a dedicated section on the forum that allow players to describe found bugs. 

16 hours ago, Higgings said:

First: she is an administrator, hence she's way more in touch with the Technicians of the game than I am. 

Second: I invite you to carefully read the description of the "Support" section of the forum. Once you've done that, I'd want you to enlight me why people should contact the support team for bugs (slightly delaying the answer), when we have a dedicated section on the forum that allow players to describe found bugs. 

So reporting bugs more important than people who abusing them, ok

On 4/11/2020 at 8:32 PM, Babocool said:

Just a proof

Correction. Or if you hit the boss with 0 dmg, mobs don't spawn. @Akasha

Screenshot_20200412-160132_Video Player.jpg Screenshot_20200412-160125_Video Player.jpg Screenshot_20200412-160119_Video Player.jpg

Edited by Akasha
image resizing

16 minutes ago, spek_kam_px said:

it's easier to report bugs to admins on forum so support team doesnt get overwhelmed because they cant fix bugs like devs but they can ban cheaters. 

29 minutes ago, spek_kam_px said:

You haven't got what I said. Fair enough. I see no point for this argue to be carried on.

I bid you a nice day. 

21 minutes ago, Babocool said:

Just a proof

Correction. Or if you hit the boss with 0 dmg, mobs don't spawn. @Akasha

Hmn i can't see your video

EDIT: Okay, that's better. It gives at least an idea. 

Edited by Higgings
Added and Removed some parts

• Peony unpinned this topic
2 hours ago, Akasha said:

UPD: Fixed. Thank you.

There also a bug with Momba where she remains immune to damage even after the brewing pot has been killed, can you look into that please?

@Akasha @Higgings

48 minutes ago, Poggers said:

There also a bug with Momba where she remains immune to damage even after the brewing pot has been killed, can you look into that please?

@Akasha @Higgings

Hmm that was the 3rd report I see about this. If I'm not mistaken, there has been already a check about this. But I missed the result of that check they've made

Let me scroll a bit the forum.

On 4/9/2020 at 6:15 PM, Akasha said:

It seems this bug is indeed still occuring. Momba remains invincible even after the Brew was destroyed. Players end up resetting everything in order to make Momba vulnerable again, with the risk of the witch being invulnerable again even after having resetted it. 

On 4/13/2020 at 5:48 PM, Higgings said:

It seems this bug is indeed still occuring. Momba remains invincible even after the Brew was destroyed. Players end up resetting everything in order to make Momba vulnerable again, with the risk of the witch being invulnerable again even after having resetted it. 

I already asked them to look at it, by the way, but I didn't receive a reply from developers yet. I will ask again, if they don't reply today. 

On 4/15/2020 at 9:11 AM, Akasha said:

I already asked them to look at it, by the way, but I didn't receive a reply from developers yet. I will ask again, if they don't reply today. 

Thank you.