Sign in to follow this  
Smurfer

Boss Drop Library v0.2 Beta

Hello all,

to make all the drops that we got yet on Emerald documented on one single spot, I decided to do a very simple flash browser and would probably continue with development if you guys have any feedback or suggestions..(NOTE: Only a limited number of screens is yet updated,please stay patient :) )This is only initial beta version, as I`m too lazy to e.g. make the picz you posted same dimensions, etc..Maybe if Kuz and dev team provide some screens all in same dimensions, it would look a little better..(no chat window or char bag in background) However, not to spoil the surprise, I would only request screens for drops that were already discovered on Emerald...Please feel free to leave here any comments or suggestions and there is a slight chance I might consider them :D

http://megaswf.com/serve/1177377

P.S. I got some issues with png files so feel free to send a link with screen via PM or contact&link ingame... Thnx

I cant view .swf files on my phone, so I have to use the pre-update thread as my reference.

Anyways, here is my theory

The following bosses drop the same items:

Granite Guard/Bloody Genie of Fire

Garr-Shagg/Kratt the Avenger

Lake Elemental/Dinalt the Ghostwalker

Sea Monster/Maraksha

Am I right?

Well, kind of, I guess it`s boss level dependant. Anyway, I decided to change the structure and layout, just don`t have enough time to work on it, but during the weekend I would like to finish v0.2 and I will share it here..but again it will be in .swf, there is also option to have it as standalone .exe (kind of) downloadable application so let me know which one you prefer.

- "the dream of all rangers" added too  :lol:

One day, smurf.. one day..  :diablo:

Btw you should add the equips wich are on the menu:"Browse by category", to "Browse by class menu" too

Sorry, forgot to mention, do not bookmark it, it is always new link...find latest link in my signature or first post..

Btw you should add the equips wich are on the menu:"Browse by category", to "Browse by class menu" too

I`ll be probably removing that section, not necessary anyway.

I have many drops but i cant post it bcoz i use iphone and flashplayer don't support iphone  . Is there any way i can post my drops without using flashplayer?

Well Godly its about application that Smurfer make for us in flash. If your IPhone don't support flash then you cant run it thats all, still you can post your drops by placing screenshots on picture portal ( like imageshac or tinypic ) where you will get link. Simple place it in boss drop v 1.0 topic

I have many drops but i cant post it bcoz i use iphone and flashplayer don't support iphone  . Is there any way i can post my drops without using flashplayer?

I can PM you in game and you can link me all drops you miss in the library.

Note to all: This flash is not working on phones,I will try to do a port that would be working on phones as well, but I lack the time for that..stay patient..

Note to all: This flash is not working on phones,I will try to do a port that would be working on phones as well, but I lack the time for that..stay patient..

It works on mine, I just click Play Fullscreen then it downloaded and works perfectly  :)

Disagree. Working well on Nokia 5800 so Symbian for touch phones support your guide.

yes, i noticed that too..the old link stays in cache, so you either have to delete your browsers cache and temp, or copy and paste the link into a new window..should work..however I didn`t update it for a while now so I announce when it will be done.

yes, i noticed that too..the old link stays in cache, so you either have to delete your browsers cache and temp, or copy and paste the link into a new window..should work..however I didn`t update it for a while now so I announce when it will be done.

I think its not an issue of the cache, but of your posting.

Your (modified) first post points as text to http://megaswf.com/serve/1177377 but the link behind it points to http://megaswf.com/serve/1175066 (which is the deleted swf). Your signature link works, though.