Change equipment while in combat.

GalaxyBomb

One thing that im sure makes players annoyed is the fact that they are not able to change equipment while in combat, there is no reason to why we should not be able to do it. It would improve fighting styles. Mages would be able to enter combat with their parties and quickly change to healing or dmg set to assist their mates. Also, if i have melee defence and a dark style attacks it do be nice to be able to change to a different setup.

I dont have to give any more exemples cause im sure lots of people have tough about it and agree with me.

It would be very usefull.

Thanks for your time  ;D

GalaxyBomb.

easier said then done,this way a druid can enter combat with 270 heal with full moon if he has fast hands,a solution would be being able to change whole set with one click for the 1sec of away from combat during crossing,which by that i mean shortcuts to geat sets,so u can switch from dd set to physical set to naked set,all with just one click on shortcuts bar to switch to a user-made gear sets ,4sets will be enuagh,how ever this is already suggested

One thing that im sure makes players annoyed is the fact that they are not able to change equipment while in combat, there is no reason to why we should not be able to do it. It would improve fighting styles. Mages would be able to enter combat with their parties and quickly change to healing or dmg set to assist their mates. Also, if i have melee defence and a dark style attacks it do be nice to be able to change to a different setup.

I dont have to give any more exemples cause im sure lots of people have tough about it and agree with me.

Thanks for your time  ;D

GalaxyBomb.

dnt like this idea sry

I disagree.

There are several exploits that ALWAYS end up being around with this stuff.

Most I could agree on is swapping weapons.

Changing all kinds of equipments would be too imba

Most games I've played you can only change weapons while in combat

but in Warspear, Healers are quite OP.

Imagine a Druid with a max heal staff and +8-10 moon staff he would heal 240-250 and hit 300+, against non healers that's too much.

So I have to disagree.

I guess i wasn't very clear, lol. look another example, lets say a druid with good dmg using moon set and good heal using astral. Once he changes from astral to moon setup, the astral will go lower and so will the healing. So if he is healing him self, he must keep the staff to get the 270 healing, once he changes to moon the healing should go down right after he changes it.  so he wont be healed 270 and hit 300... those are things that as to change as well.

You picked a o Amp weapon and you changed it to +10 :wacko:

:facepalm:

I guess i wasn't very clear, lol. look another example, lets say a druid with good dmg using moon set and good heal using astral. Once he changes from astral to moon setup, the astral will go lower and so will the healing. So if he is healing him self, he must keep the staff to get the 270 healing, once he changes to moon the healing should go down right after he changes it.  so he wont be healed 270 and hit 300... those are things that as to change as well.

You play as healer or you play as DPS.

Your team wants you to heal the tank, not to do damage inferior to Leather class.

Deal with it.

what about priests and necros? their heal is instantso they just change

to heal set and heal 750 like ♥♥♥♥♥es,then switch back to their 350dmg set

I do not agree with this idea .. wish there was a way to replace the equipment faster, but not in combat mode *-*

fair and simple like have 2 sets ready , for example 1 healer , 1 damage or 1 for hunt other for pvp.  Just click number 1 it´s one full equip and cliking number 2 you change to the other equip without need to change every item one by one .

fair and simple like have 2 sets ready , for example 1 healer , 1 damage or 1 for hunt other for pvp.  Just click number 1 it´s one full equip and cliking number 2 you change to the other equip without need to change every item one by one .

This is agreed on.

But no item swapping in combat, period.

this is a good idea, I agree your suggestion *-*

I can think this is usefull. But only in the 10 seconds before the arena really starts.

Not during combat.

And then this is very usefull :).

would nice to have equip presets that can be edited though. I Dont care if it takes as long to change as drinking a beer, and cannot be changed during aggro ( being attacked ect ).

Look at my necro:

PVP set.

PVP alt set.

PVE set.

Heal set.

Dark def heal set.

Dark def Damage set.

And a few others that i have made for fun.. like my lvl9 set  :blush:

Would be nice to have presets just to simply change, instead of changing each piece.. change the lot at once.

Does this fall into topic? Or have i skimmed to much info?

would nice to have equip presets that can be edited though. I Dont care if it takes as long to change as drinking a beer, and cannot be changed during aggro ( being attacked ect ).

Look at my necro:

PVP set.

PVP alt set.

PVE set.

Heal set.

Dark def heal set.

Dark def Damage set.

And a few others that i have made for fun.. like my lvl9 set  :blush:

Would be nice to have presets just to simply change, instead of changing each piece.. change the lot at once.

Does this fall into topic? Or have i skimmed to much info?

Let's start a new one for that.

Or bump existing one.

Yep, after reading all you guys wrote, i have to agree, it would not be a good idea, but the presets was actually a very nice idea.  :spiteful:

3 of my several chars have 4-8 different sets/combinations I like to use

most of them are pvp sets tho, just different stat builds I experiment with.

so it would be awesome if they let us create "Recipes" with labels, and the "ingredients" would be the items equipped.

while out of combat, we should be able to switch to another recipe with a couple of clicks. Would make our lives in game easier.

ok lets give some example. You walking down the street and suddenly someone attacks you and start punch you in the face. IF YOU FIND A WAY TO CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES WHILE THE OTHER PUNCHING YOU, DEVS ADD YOUR IDEA :lol: common.... really.... even clark need some time out of combat to be superman  :wacko:

Actually.

According to D&D CRB, it takes 60 seconds (10 turns) to put on armor.

I think being assaulted by swords might make that a bit longer.

ok lets give some example. You walking down the street and suddenly someone attacks you and start punch you in the face. IF YOU FIND A WAY TO CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES WHILE THE OTHER PUNCHING YOU, DEVS ADD YOUR IDEA :lol: common.... really.... even clark need some time out of combat to be superman  :wacko:

or when u r in a war zone and suddenly u get ambushed by ur enemies while sleeping....would u say let me put on my pants first during de fight...huh :lol: :rofl: ;D :facepalm:

Thanks for your time  ;D

GalaxyBomb.

i think its good idea. but if we can change only gun, it will be better

Go to crossing.  :)  in game but in real life is another thing xD  :lol: here my post 1000  :pleasantry: official :pleasantry: :yahoo:  hope I can continue in this game for a long time!!!

Go to crossing.  :)  in game but in real life is another thing xD  :lol: here my post 1000  :pleasantry: official :pleasantry: :yahoo:  hope I can continue in this game for a long time!!!

ok... i wanna se this bd (galaxybomb) against sulla or spanish trying to cross and change his armor  :tease:

ps. 1000 post. congrats! you are a 2M hydra now :good:

Currently, if u change your equips after healing, you get the heal with what your previous equips give you. So lets say i heal 279 in astral set, i change my set to moon with a heal of 189, but if i healed while i still had full astral on, i would heal 279 until my heal runs out. So no i don't agree on changing any equips in battle especially a weapon. Imagine seeing a paladin use a mace to heal then switch to 2h axe. Or a druid/shaman/priest/necro using a astral staff to heal then switching back to attack staff.

I agree on having equips in sets to switch.

Currently, if u change your equips after healing, you get the heal with what your previous equips give you. So lets say i heal 279 in astral set, i change my set to moon with a heal of 189, but if i healed while i still had full astral on, i would heal 279 until my heal runs out. So no i don't agree on changing any equips in battle especially a weapon. Imagine seeing a paladin use a mace to heal then switch to 2h axe. Or a druid/shaman/priest/necro using a astral staff to heal then switching back to attack staff.

I agree on having equips in sets to switch.

ya this would be kinda fail.... heals him self 500-1k then crit u again with 1200+dmg xD

Then paladins would rule the world :diablo:

after that, update comes where dk get revive skill 8)

1 month later all play paladin and dk.  :spiteful:

3 month later none play the game anymore.... :facepalm:

after that, update comes where dk get revive skill 8)

1 month later all play paladin and dk.  :spiteful:

3 month later none play the game anymore.... :facepalm:

You forgot the part where ranged classes would cry about melee killing them so easily  :blush:

thats why ALL play paladin and dark knight xD

Hahaha i forgot the saying, if you can't beat em' join em'. No wonder everyone left after 3 months xD