Resting skill

Shitzo

As we all know regen takes forever without a healer so what I suggest is add a new skill for all non healing class

the skill can be called anything similar to resting

What it does is increase your regen time to every 2.5 seconds and increases your HP and energy regen by 50% lasts for 10 seconds

it has a 5 minute cooldown and can only be used out of combat

during the skill usage there will be a loading pop up just like when you eat food

Or you could lower the price of food at shop, that craps a gold sucker doubt anyone uses it anyway

Or you could lower the price of food at shop, that craps a gold sucker doubt anyone uses it anyway

I do :blush: :bad: .

Isn't better to they create the Sit button? Char would sit for regen faster and if the chat get attacked he would wake up

not bad,i must admit the sit button idea seems better then sange idea

I like both ideas and would like to see devs implement either 1 of those in game :drinks:

as long as we regen faster I don't really care even if I have to wear a turtle on my head and solo harlem shake in PvPcave

Isn't better to they create the Sit button? Char would sit for regen faster and if the chat get attacked he would wake up

i agree with that. many mmorpg have this option.

I dunno.

I would agree on sitting, but my memories say that the HP regen out of combat is pretty good.

My point is, food is to be used when you need to recover fast, in important moment.

It's good as it is.

But I think there should be a way to eat while in combat, I mean, so mages can sit in back row and enjoy a can of juice to squeeze out more Fireballs.

I would agree on sitting, but my memories say that the HP regen out of combat is pretty good.

yes, characters like "paladin" "DK""barbarian" out of combat health regeneration has very high *-*

Many cons to this.. but how about having another item added to hp regen enchant list? Not rings though.. that would be crazy... or would it?  :crazy:

I dunno.

At the old times it was good, yes

we didn't have a huge amount of HP and you regen every 3 seconds

but now you normally have 2500-3500 HP as a non healer with around 70-120 regen

and you regen every 5 seconds.

At the old times it was good, yes

we didn't have a huge amount of HP and you regen every 3 seconds

but now you normally have 2500-3500 HP as a non healer with around 70-120 regen

and you regen every 5 seconds.

It's good right now.

Before? I remember Health Regen was viable defensive stat in 1v1, or even the only defensive stat worth investing in. The heals were humongous.

Now? It takes a while to regen, yes, but that's how it works in games. I don't think we need changes. Unless they nerfed hp/5 again.

That is a great idea, just cant be used in arena. once u get a runner like a rogue, they gonna run than sit! :facepalm:

1.it doesn't work while combat and once u get in combat in arena u never get out of it

2.it doesn't work while using skills,so he can't sit while stealthing,

so even in lava arena,he will expose his self by sitting

3.even though,to make sure no one abuse it in lava arena,it doesn't work in arena xDDD

to imagine that the game will be full of people sitting inside the city *-*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: