Some questions about wd

yinglun

Hello, I am a wd player from eu server, wd is really a very good tank, but this extreme property setting kills the playability of this class, this kind of play is like a disabled person, other classes in the PVP and pve are equally good, why my wd can only reside in the dungeon?

1 hour ago, yinglun said:

Hello, I am a wd player from eu server, wd is really a very good tank, but this extreme property setting kills the playability of this class, this kind of play is like a disabled person, other classes in the PVP and pve are equally good, why my wd can only reside in the dungeon?

the warden its the tankiest class in the whole game, you should try a different build for do pvp and also there other classes that are not equaly strong in pvp and pve, like the seeker and the warlock, also almost all classesrequires to change the build for do pvp

不,看看DK在PVP和PvE中的出色表现,看看野蛮人在PVP和PvE中造成伤害的能力,并比较精灵的Pala和wd有多极端,Pala在PvE中有多弱。WD就像PVP中的残疾人,这真的平衡吗?

Edited by yinglun

2 hours ago, yinglun said:

不,看看DK在PVP和PvE中的出色表现,看看野蛮人在PVP和PvE中造成伤害的能力,并比较精灵的Pala和wd有多极端,Pala在PvE中有多弱。WD就像PVP中的残疾人,这真的平衡吗?

It is because warden is tankiest class in this game

2 hours ago, yinglun said:

No other class can tank the same way warden does. This is something that many wardens forget to say, though 

:cereal_man:

17 hours ago, Higgings said:

No other class can tank the same way warden does. This is something that many wardens forget to say, though 

:cereal_man:

My trouble is here, I would rather wd weaker, and have more gameplay, rather than now only tank ability 

9 hours ago, yinglun said:

My trouble is here, I would rather wd weaker, and have more gameplay, rather than now only tank ability 

make bd