the memes / funnies

Pliskin

I tend to ignore those who spam that, actually, especially when im trying to sell/buy things and there's these people spamming

link=topic=84344.msg820329#msg820329 date=1402515789]

Опубликованное фото

I don't get those Jokes :/ Mejor escribelo en spanish para que los entienda. ;D

link=topic=84344.msg820329#msg820329 date=1402515789]

Опубликованное фото

I don't get those Jokes :/ Mejor escribelo en spanish para que los entienda. ;D

we have spanish forum for that

Look for an online translator is not too hard.

¿y si te dijera cuando el mensaje la gente del mundo de chat para bloquear otra persona ... nadie escucha y hace bloque

howd i do? i used google translate

#Wewereallnoob  google translate is full of mistakes.

It is not that it is "full of mistakes", it is a different kind of translation, namely ad verbum not ad intentio, or ad sensum which is the most common.

¿Y si ti diciera que quando mandas mensajes al chat del mundo diciendo para bloquear otra persona, Ninguém hacie nadie?

Mecha? Skiney?

google mostly translates word-for-word instead of phrase-by-phrase. Thats why some translations become gibberish since some words have multiple meanings in different languages.

That is ad verbum.

The ad sensum is when you add a meaning.

And the ad intentio is when you add an intention and meaning intrinsically to the text.

¿y si te dijera cuando el mensaje la gente del mundo de chat para bloquear otra persona ... nadie escucha y hace bloque

howd i do? i used google translate

I know spanish and I don't know what did you say. :unknw:

It is not that it is "full of mistakes", it is a different kind of translation, namely ad verbum not ad intentio, or ad sensum which is the most common.

¿Y si ti diciera que quando mandas mensajes al chat del mundo diciendo para bloquear otra persona, Ninguém hacie nadie?

Mecha? Skiney?

;D

THIS IS A ROBBERY! 

OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :crazy: :facepalm: :good: ;) :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :tease: :tease: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout:

for once in my lifetime i saw an advertisement i actually WANTED to click, just now

but.. it didnt even work

ive hit a new low  :facepalm:

Joke not taken

Any problems?

I wouldn't have minded explaining the joke,would have probably wrote a novel if necessary

But,by any chance,could the "any problems" part be implying that you assumed ill intents from my post?

Clear my missunderstanding or get aware of yours

I wouldn't have minded explaining the joke,would have probably wrote a novel if necessary

But,by any chance,could the "any problems" part be implying that you assumed ill intents from my post?

Clear my missunderstanding or get aware of yours

And exactly where's the joke at;