4 votes max  

118 members have voted

1. 1. 4 votes max

• Agree with Unbind scroll
    • Agree with Higher unbind
    • Agree with Costume unbind
    • Agree with Skin unbinding and Skin unbinding scroll
    • Disagree with all

Some of these might have been suggested before but they are very useful features that should be added

Since they got buried I decided to revive them

Unbind scroll

It would cost 399 Miracle coins, works just like enchants and is tradable, you use it on an item or just simply go to menu and select unbind and if you have a spare unbind scroll in your bag it will ask " As result of unbinding you will lose enchantment, amplification etc. Would you like to use your unbind scroll to unbind your item? "

Higher unbinding

It would cost 899 Miracle coins, it unbinds your item BUT keeps skin, enchants and amplification

NOTE: No scroll for this feature must be purchased with your own miracle coins.

Costume unbinding

It would cost 299 Miracle coins, unbinds any costume ( Dragon, Troll, Dress costumes are included; All old costumes, non-receiving )

NOTE: No scroll for this feature, must be purchased with your own miracle coins

NOTE: Will also be added for event costumes, ex. Snowman, Wedgehead Harvester, Vampire's black vestment and etc.

Skin unbinding and Skin unbinding scroll

It would cost 199 Miracle coins, removes the skin from item and places into bag.

When you Click on the menu option in an item with a skin in bag there will be an option " Unbind skin "

Unbind prices should be different for different items, skins cost 399 Miracle coins so it must be below 399

Lowest costume price is 399 Miracle coins so same goes for that.

i would have to go with unbiding scroll. as im not mcoin fanatic. meaning i dont buy mcoin.  :facepalm:

i would have to go with unbiding scroll. as im not mcoin fanatic. meaning i dont buy mcoin.  :facepalm:

this would be nice idea for ppl that dnt buy m.coin

:clapping:

Very good suggestion :good:

uhhhhhhh if is possible any day with this unbind I can buy a new troll costume from hassn xD I pay what ever for it eahueahuehauehaueha

• 2 weeks later...

Just awesome @}-

Most organized topic about it. Just awesome!

But question... about the skins... 2h wpns skins costs 799 mcs I guess, not sure. I know it is twice as much as 1h wpn skins.

i agree but i think it would be good if you could trade all of these scrolls (some ppl cant buy mcoins)

i write this cause u said in some "NOTES" that it cant be tradable

i agree but i think it would be good if you could trade all of these scrolls (some ppl cant buy mcoins)

It shouldn't be tradeable because the scrolls are too "powerfull" :crazy:  No but we really don't need new items to destroy elf economy even more :bad: Like seriously people selling life scrolls for 5k and they are cheaper than signs :bad:

Because if all this keeps up people will start using gold more than miracle coins = lower profits for devs

Unbind scroll will be extremely useful for everyone so that wouldn't be a problem

Higher unbind would do the same thing but keep the amp and enchant, something even more better than normal unbinding so this should stay available to people who only buy miracle coins, it would be a reason why people would buy more miracle coins = more profit for devs.

Don't think about the players all the time or the Devs would get bankrupt, keep it balanced.

Anyway the main reason kinda goes like what Devallus said.

It's kinda like why bosses don't drop signs or something like that.

Anyway the main reason kinda goes like what Devallus said.

It's kinda like why bosses don't drop signs or something like that.

yes why ... ::)

• 2 weeks later...