Tips for 1v1 melee fights in arena using dk and bd

Raislin

For arena nest tactics to be used on 1v1 melee fights in arena is usually "hit and run" tactics or "use stun and run and then use stun again" and so on. Stuns in this case hamstring and Exhalation. These pretty much work against melee classes only unless you are really lucky. ::)

DK

For this class try using Provo->Exhalation (can be triggered before using provo for maximum effectivenes)->Thorn->Provo->run->repeat the process ;D  or if you have Threads available use Threads->Thorn->Exhalation->provo-run-> and then use the combo above. With that you win most of your fights with dk unless you are at very low hp.

BD

For this class there's not much to it Aggro->Flash strike->Sap(optional)->aggro->run->repeat the process. ;D

Yes these tactics are a bit ♥♥♥♥♥y but they work even if you are low on hp and there's no other options available. And note that these will probably only work against melee classes so don't hate me if you can't beat shaman with the methods listed above ;D

dude did u just realize that u described how a pussy pvps? :facepalm: this is never a way to win a pvp.. If u wana use this tactic, use it in arena not in pvp so u save urself some embaressment of being called a pussy runner ;)

I think the tittle said arena  ::) so you should take a better look :lol:

I think the tittle said arena  ::) so you should take a better look :lol:

yup my bad ^-^ but still i wont do it in arena.. Stay and fight or die trying :) i hate to be called a noob runner and post pics of me running lolz

dude did u just realize that u described how a pussy pvps? :facepalm: this is never a way to win a pvp.. If u wana use this tactic, use it in arena not in pvp so u save urself some embaressment of being called a pussy runner ;)

the term "tactic" is hard for low brain amper`s to process.

LOL i've already run into few dk's using the same tactic in arena as i ;D  Must be because my awesome post :blush:  altough they lost to the original owner of the techniques :yahoo:

where is mele vs range(healer) tactic  :diablo: . this tactic jst for mele vs melee :diablo:

where is mele vs range(healer) tactic  :diablo: . this tactic jst for mele vs melee :diablo:

Try to stand next to them and spam skills :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Lol these tricks are old.

I'm the original dk, I came up with this tactic and people started following and I guess people are still using iit even tho its pretty useless (bd will just ham and you will stun him, resulting in a faceoff)

(Paladin just use chains, resulting in a face off) and well rogue / dks / barbs, you just might get the hit in before they do, resulting in successful kiting .

Bds are better at this kiting game if you can run through the map without them catching you

• 2 weeks later...

yo hago pvp 1 vs 1 contra barb rogue y dk soy un bd el que quiera pvp ke me mande pm o nos encontramos donde kieran y no se pichen si mueren de seguido 8)