discrimination - my existence bothers people

Bloodylipa

I'm used of getting my share of the rotten apple for looking the way I do, but rarely people try this hard to push me down. So this person (that I don't know who it is) actively searched for me ingame to insult me. From what I make out of his attack is that he can't stand my pictures here on the forum and that I'm the root to all evil. I do view myself as a bi-curious person andmy  wife loves me for who I am. Feel free to take a free shot at me, I can promise you I've heard worse to my face, but you leave my family out of it.

I'm sorry who ever you were/are live in a conservative and discriminating nation that can't accept people that are not like the mass. Maybe one day when you grow up, you will be less simple minded.

And it devs have time, feel free to do something appropriate about this person.

47769_.png

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:....sry but cant help it :rofl: ...looks like de guy is a big fun...just ignore him ::)

man, it doesnt matter if you are straight, bi, or gay. your preference is yours and shouldnt be affected by others opinions.

also, if you feel like yourself the way you dress, thats your business.

I myself was an outcast all high school because of how I used to dress and look.

all those suckas did was make me stronger. Built my sense of character, morality and loyalty. Plus, karma bit, now its them that look like shit.

so dont let ppls stupid opinions bother you, as they dont pay ya rent and bills.

let the judgemental fuktards fall to their own karma, and just be yourself.

edit:

also, I find it hillarious how ppl can judge when they dont even have a single real pic. despite "the way you look" you still have the confidence to show your face, and dont need to hide behind fake/internet pics. Lol enjoy your life in game and irl man, take care of your family. Its them who really matter, not some silly online ppl nerd-raging cuz they suck ass :lol:

Ignore the fools who do that bs bloody. Many kids and closed minded people play these kind of games. Just laugh at their ignorence and move on mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously the same person as before... I've already stated that I view myself as bi-curious and that I'm happily married. I don't think I need to specify any details... I'm monogamous and faithful and that's all that matters in my book l, other then that I don't care how liberal or creative you and your partner is.

If you are curious about HBT we can talk, but I'm not an expert, still just curious. If you're not interested in a adult dialog, please stop pm my wife retarded questions.

It was only a few days ago it was the international HBT day and the EU just published the biggest HBT study made in Europe. The result was that 1/4 HBT people have been victims of threats and violence during the last 5 years.

50135_.png

You know that by showing them that kind of attention you already lost?

Ignore, or if it bothers you this much, just send directly to support.

its not about winning, its about awerness and dialoge. sure i block people if they are offensive, but that is not going to teach them anything or make them change their ideas.

If they want to have dialoge its always open and hopefully this thread can make other people with similar ideas, realize how wrong it is to hunt people down with PMs.

• 2 weeks later...

That's sad bro. I hope devs will read this. There are so many racist, against homosexuals and spammers in this game.  :cray:

• Developer

We are very sorry but some our players could be rude.

We will take care about that player and hope that everything will be fine.

And what about that chick that posted herself in bikini? I didn't see anyone complain about that at all, all guys were like "omfg you're so sexy bla bla". So really, i don't see anything wrong with his pictures of him being shirtless. (What about those pictures of justin bieber being shirtless, most bieber girl fans that are like 11 years old are like "OMFG ILY JUSTIN") so what if bloody is showing his body? What about you muzik, aren't you the guy who wanted to see bianca's pictures? :)  Still think he deserved that comment? Well take a look at the russian profile pictures in the warspear forums, most of them are of completely naked ladies showing off their boobies. Once again, i didn't see anyone complain about that.

Look inside, look inside your tiny mind

Then look a bit harder

"Cause we're so uninspired, so sick and tired, of all the hatred you harbor"

So you say,it's not okay to be gay? Well i think you're just evil. You're just some racist who can't tie my laces, your point of view is medieval. :)

снорлакс, извините конечно, но почему такая дискриминация по отношению ко мне? Я два раза в техподержку отправлял скрины где меня оскорбляли в личку. А мне ответили чтобы я использовал игнор для этого. Я три раза в разделе поддержка создавал темы и выложил скрины где меня оскорбляли в личном чате и в чате альянса. Но никто из тех на кого я жаловался не был наказан. Но если не дай бог я нарушу какое нибудь меня сразу наказывают. В чем дело? Дело в том что я чудо-монеты не покупаю?

снорлакс, извините конечно, но почему такая дискриминация по отношению ко мне? Я два раза в техподержку отправлял скрины где меня оскорбляли в личку. А мне ответили чтобы я использовал игнор для этого. Я три раза в разделе поддержка создавал темы и выложил скрины где меня оскорбляли в личном чате и в чате альянса. Но никто из тех на кого я жаловался не был наказан. Но если не дай бог я нарушу какое нибудь меня сразу наказывают. В чем дело? Дело в том что я чудо-монеты не покупаю?

Уходи и не возвращайся.