Watch me Trolololol

PvpRange

So...?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• Pvprange / Pvpshaman #1 TROLL MASTER
    • Pfft, i can TROLL better then you with no pants on!
    • I cant load this page, im on a 56K dail-up connection :'(

Ok so the first one consist of Troll Arena Compilations, pay close attention to the 3rd fight  :rofl:  The second is me trolling Thorrrrr and she really hates me, afterwards she ignored me  O:-)  And then some pictures pissing off a nub cake ranger  :shok:

47690_.png

47691_.png

47692_.png

47693_.png

all i see is a pussy with wings loosing in arenas :) why doesnt he wear armor cuz he knows he will lose so when he saw the barb and dk weak he puts his bow on cuz he saw he can win lolz weak sauce u can call it trolling but i see a pussy with wings ;)

all i see is a pussy with wings loosing in arenas :) why doesnt he wear armor cuz he knows he will lose so when he saw the barb and dk weak he puts his bow on cuz he saw he can win lolz weak sauce u can call it trolling but i see a pussy with wings ;)

Haters gonna hate  :nea: I have the most amazing videos of me OWNING the so called "pros".

Carry on now you young Jedi.  O:-)

:rofl:

Haters gonna hate  :nea: I have the most amazing videos of me OWNING the so called "pros".

Carry on now you young Jedi.  O:-)

trolling/joking is not always about mocking others thats weak people do it to make themself feel better :crazy: making people laugh doesnt mean hurting or mocking other people ;) thats why the majority hates u :/ u make fun of them to up urself confidence and make other ones laugh with u.. anyone can go in arena naked try something more challenging or unique that would be funny :)

hahahahah thats hyper cool  ;D  but you are just copying my idea. nothing new. u learnt that from me,

u will always be just another fan, the real troll king is here

Опубликованное фото

Haha, he and only he calls himself a pro player never knowing what pro actually means. Have you ever made a penny playing this game? Pro means professional. Professional gamers are smartest player who can make both money and fun from game. You are noob player, because you made warspear rich not game gave you a penny.  Like you, we all can say ourself #1 pro, unfortunately we are not clown neither gay like you.

Haha, he and only he calls himself a pro player never knowing what pro actually means. Have you ever made a penny playing this game? Pro means professional. Professional gamers are smartest player who can make both money and fun from game. You are noob player, because you made warspear rich not game gave you a penny.  Like you, we all can say ourself #1 pro, unfortunately we are not clown neither gay like you.

Clearly your upset about your inadequate genital size. Also your foreign, nice life LoL.

:facepalm:

Haha, he and only he calls himself a pro player

Lies.

PVPSHAMAN/PVPRANGE/QIYAMATA #1 PRO PLAYER!!!  ;D

Comon, just shout at trade chat and ask whos Pvprange, all the smart players gonna say he's #1 pro God of US!

Range, I'll give you a penny if you kill this guy nonstop and prove how pro you are! XD

Jelly jellyfishes everywhere!

Lies.

Comon, just shout at trade chat and ask whos Pvprange, all the smart players gonna say he's #1 pro God of US!

are you trying to say im not smart? are you trying to say im jelly about the fatest player in all warspear?

are you trying to say im not smart? are you trying to say im jelly about the fatest player in all warspear?

Fatest player in all warspear is me  :blush:

:lol:

Lies.

PVPSHAMAN/PVPRANGE/QIYAMATA #1 PRO PLAYER!!!  ;D

Range, I'll give you a penny if you kill this guy nonstop and prove how pro you are! XD

Ok so the first one consist of Troll Arena Compilations, pay close attention to the 3rd fight  :rofl:  The second is me trolling Thorrrrr and she really hates me, afterwards she ignored me  O:-)  And then some pictures pissing off a nub cake ranger  :shok:

XD funny have to try that xD

#1 Pro Player? Since when?

dats wat he claims to be :rofl:...anyway do u play on saphire or emerald...if saphire den its no news to u :lol:...and he is saphire mc/saken sides God ;D cos dey all bow down and swarm around him.....but a noob at elf side >:D

Looks better like this  :)

we elfs dnt worship him like u mcs does....we put him in his place where he belongs :spiteful: so he runs to mc side where he can be worshiped ;D

we elfs dnt worship him like u mcs does....we put him in his place where he belongs :spiteful: so he runs to mc side where he can be worshiped ;D

so proud of you bro/sis.

:lol: true

• 1 month later...

HoldUp No One Worships Him ... HeJust Figures He CanGet Attention And You Elves Feed It To Him On A Silver platter  :facepalm: