first born only

Hitmen

write here the name who need to be kill from m.c

hahaha...dont let them leveling

Pendekar and Patahatti were waiting at Ghost village so we couldnt get the Crimson quests add them to the list :diablo:

Sanbanyo..

In my farm targert..

Coz i always see him fight like noob...

2 vs 1.. 3 vs 1..

And i hope he not run when pass with me

1 vs 1..

mc come attack me plz i getting boared... :shout: ....u ppl cant kill me 2vs1 lol but 1vs 1 against a good mc without using pots will be grt :drinks:

Same. I just saw Sanbanyo really good. Try him.

Lol, i didnt see the names (cuz for mcs are all the same) , there was a barbarian lvl 14 in our land near somarra .. he attacked me.. so i took him half life with 1hit (crit + skill) so he ran away, cross the map man times, and when a friend came to help him (a friend barbarian lvl 16) they attacked me on 2vs1..

lol do you really fcking call this honor?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You gotta remember who likes 1v1 and who just plays for fun.  I wouldn't tell anyone how to play bc its their fun.  There's only like 40 MC on islenort anyway lol should be easy to remember if they're cool or not. 

Props to the fb who 1v1 and let MC finish quests or farm once:  legionn, rainbow, kos, sapphire, darkluna, starwolf, lagg, lmood, metalqueen, and many more.  Very cool of you guys.  ;D

Damn I just attck 2vs1 by a barbarian(chronoz if im not wrong)n his shaman fren.

I decide to kill u evrytime I meet u

just be rdy >:D

n 1 druid called burit just saw me fight both of them insteed of healing or help me to fight them

omg :facepalm:

where is ur honor man n if all elf play like u(no cooperate between elf)

guess what will happen....

Chrono you killed my little BD (Chrono + Shamanking versus Novafight level15) how noob you are  :rofl:. then I took my ranger out and attack with 2 v 2 haha they gone the ground buried... :wacko:

Damn I just attck 2vs1 by a barbarian(chronoz if im not wrong)n his shaman fren.

I decide to kill u evrytime I meet u

just be rdy >:D

n 1 druid called burit just saw me fight both of them insteed of healing or help me to fight them

omg :facepalm:

where is ur honor man n if all elf play like u(no cooperate between elf)

guess what will happen....

No offense but when I was roaming around the elf lands I got attacked by a random druid and when I was just finishing him off and at half health you jumped on me too. Not complaining (i won still) but if want people to play "honorably"lead by example.

come on guys....its faith that firstborn and mountain class must war..

if u want peace..someone says "go play peacespear"  :lol:

war beetween this two class, thats make this game interesting :diablo:

Hahaha everyone kill Zebby. Barb lvl 16. we were 1vs1 i almost killed him and he used large pot from mshop.. and i killed him without pots lolololo. Again i was half life he came atk me.. i almost killed him and he used large pot.. obvious i died cuz i was half life at begin .. weakest barbarian lool .. maybe he is still using noob set  :rofl:

Lordguans .. Killed me at half life (barb lvl 15) with npc on. Wheb i came back for 1vs1 he ran away to the first village and i waited him.

He requested help to a friend (other barb) and cane to kill me 2vs1 lol. Oh cmon theres ISNT any mc who does 1vs1 , 0 .. there isnt anyone.

The only guys wich does 1vs1 are the sane guys whic can use 200pots every day (large from mshop)

You are ridicoulos guys. Who is rich --> win

Aigrind you promise us mshop things wont unbalance the game  :facepalm:

No offense but when I was roaming around the elf lands I got attacked by a random druid and when I was just finishing him off and at half health you jumped on me too. Not complaining (i won still) but if want people to play "honorably"lead by example.

I dont mind to visit u sometime

just tell whre n when

I dont mind to visit u sometime

just tell whre n when

until I get kratt done il be in your neck of the woods plenty enough. I won't mess with elves doing their chainless quests in my area though so if I'm in a group and we don't appear to be killing elves at random please keep that in mind.