Elfs block

Mrvon

Probably not the first,and probably not the last post 'bout that subject...Devs please make something....Its so ducked up to do cl with mc/forsaken char.... :bad: Nowadays elfs camp almost allday bridge near caravan  :bad:  Before 5 mins i tryed with two party's to get to kratt,but we got killed by 50-60 elfs that camp at those stairs  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:yahoo: lol  some1  mcs  crying  :wacko:    he  need  cl  pls  help  pro  mcs  8)    coz  elfs  r  anrgy man  and  rockzzzzzz :pleasantry:

Yea little unbalanced now, elf jus hang out outside of town lol, no lifers ;D. Mc have that little staircase to go down. If there is only one elf, u kill him then the whole town of 20elves come out. Tough. 

¿ why u need chainless ^^ ? Wht will u do when chainless done! ;)

i think, there will be new c.l in ayvondil, n they shuld done c.l in iresnort

:dirol:

You know, mcs can block too if they wanted to. Sure elves are able to block the stairs because its only 1 yard, but imagine if warlocks blocked the path outside their caravan. Elves have only 1 stun skill that will be activated when the enemy crosses it. Mcs have area stun skills, that's why i think the pathway is wider, if mcs were to block, all you needed are a few warlocks and shamans.

The only reason why elves are successful in blocking the stairs, is because people are willing to stay there and block it. Its not so much the stairs, its that a lot of elves stay there and wait for mcs to come.

Yea mc can block too. But little bit different. Mc have that little narrow path under elf caravan to travel through. Elf have a huge field to run around in lol. But the main reason elves dominate is the fact that they have a large population. If u kill 1 elf 2 come back, kill 2 elves 4 come back. Kill 4elves and you have just welcomed the horde  ;D. Don't forget the last quest for chainless league is berengar guards. That is very close to elves camp riff, practically in camp riff, and with the super hordes of elves :bomb:. The headache of getting bg gear in my opinion is not worth the little stats it gives.

If you are having trouble getting through just try to go solo those 3 bosses like i did got them in 1st tries  :dirol: well i did have like 100 pots but still :)  and some elfs tried to kill me while killing kratt and they lost while i was still tanking the boss :rofl:

EDIT: what i meant to say is that don't take pt with you ;D

I dont see much roadblocks now,elfs are lazy for that now too  :crazy:

this time we "ELF" are sleeping in our trees *-*

LOL! Mcs crying! Actually not all of them because  every day you can find mcs doing cl without much trouble...Do you know what you need? Yeah didn't think so...You fail to find a decent party and find a right time then come here suggest devs to do something about it...Topic FAILED...

LOL! Mcs crying! Actually not all of them because  every day you can find mcs doing cl without much trouble...Do you know what you need? Yeah didn't think so...You fail to find a decent party and find a right time then come here suggest devs to do something about it...Topic FAILED...

agree with you *-*

Yup,mc's went marahsha without trouble 4 or 5 times this week  :facepalm:

Yup,mc's went marahsha without trouble 4 or 5 times this week  :facepalm:

complete the mission it is possible to seek a good party, the problem is that new players want everything to be easy *-*

complete the mission it is possible to seek a good party, the problem is that new players want everything to be easy *-*

Yea i had Lake in my rangers quest list for 9 months :facepalm:  Theres no need to cry if you can't do it in a day :crazy:

Yea i had Lake in my rangers quest list for 9 months :facepalm:  Theres no need to cry if you can't do it in a day :crazy:

Wow thats long,maybe you were not up to go to lake? :unknw:

Wow thats long,maybe you were not up to go to lake? :unknw:

Nope i was sitting in caravan for 2 hours a day trying to get pt :crazy:

do the chainless league next time the server lags just wait under stairs and be sure to get back online fast.. it has worked for me many times and I have helped many questers do chainless  :drinks: just beware of lags while killing the boss  :lol:

Thank god i have done chainless already :dirol: ... wait i have like 5 chars that need it to be done... :crazy:  eventually :lol: