[2020.03.27] Contest "Mystery of Wisdom". Results

barb_lecture_1200x630.png

Dear friends!

We're very pleased to announce the winners of the Contest "Mystery of Wisdom" 2020. Your never-ending kindness and willingness to help others by sharing your knowledge is simply priceless! We wish you are able to embrace these qualities and join the current battle we're facing around the world by staying safe at home and helping your community!  

Am I looking at some of our future Magisters of the School of Magic just blossoming?! Ah, what a bright future awaits us!  - We're proud to announce the “Most Noteworthy Publications” from our long list of prestigious International Scholars:

1st place: “Ayvondil T5 Guide and Useful Information” by Ichigo - For the topic originality and universal usefulness, as well as perfect guidelines, the participant receives 10.000 Miracle coins and 1 non-class book of your choosing

2nd place: “Seeker Guide 8.3” by Zurpi - The flawless content presentation, user-friendly design, and content expertise, gives the participant 8.000 Miracle coins and 50 “Seeker’s Stamina Elixirs”.

3rd place: “Journey how to become a PRO PvE barbarian” by Wrathodead -  For the friendly guide structure, detailed statistics, unique formulas, and data volume, the participant receives 7.000 Miracle coins and 40 “Seeker’s Stamina Elixirs”

4th place: “DeathKnight - From Zero to Hero!” by Higgings - For the tidy construction and eloquent writing, as well as expert knowledge added value, the participant receives 6.000 Miracle coins and 30 “Seeker’s Stamina Elixirs”

5th place: “Thunder Guide” by Zeus - For the excellent visuals, content uniqueness and various ways of accessibility, the participant receives 5.000 Miracle coins and 20 “Seeker’s Stamina Elixirs”

In addition, each non-winner participant will receive 10 “Seeker’s Stamina Elixirs” as Incentive prize. Prizes will be deposited next week!

We thank every participant on behalf of the citizens of Arinar for the extraordinary dedication and time spent into creating such magnificent and useful guides. Your content will surely be useful for others, independent on winning the competition.

And remember, Arinar has a whole new world of fun activities to entertain you during this period of quarantine! :smile:

We're in this together,

AIGRIND

@Akasha eyyyy i re-edited my post u didnt have to delete it xD ill repost what i said last thing:

gz to all winners and non winners :happy:#1 deserves it for sure 

1 minute ago, Akasha said:

lol.. forgive me, it's my "weekend working mode on". Thank you xD

@lallouss

ahhhh jejeje its ok sis :true_story1:

1 minute ago, Ahmedic said:

Congrats everyone! there's 2x with rank 2# and none rank 4#

sorry, I fixed it 

5 minutes ago, vavavi said:

Nvm got fixed

let it go 🙈

13 minutes ago, Akasha said:

In addition, each non-winner participant will receive “Caches of the School of Magic” as Incentive prize. Prizes will be deposited next week!

can we have the knowledge of how many Caches of the School of Magic the losers gonna get?

congartz everyone 

5 minutes ago, REAPER said:

can we have the knowledge of how many Caches of the School of Magic the losers gonna get?

propably 10pcs

11 minutes ago, Zurp said:

Got so exited for a second😅 Gz to all winners!

two weeks with bars closed in jyväskylä and I'm not mentally right anymore, that's finnish culture, dear 😂 p.s.- sori 😂

Yeeey thank you!

The aim of my topic was to give new players a little look to the class they're approaching to. Aside the topic, I believe to have perfectly reached my aim and I'm glad that many liked it, despite the little time had.

I bid my sincere congratulations to every winner! Use your rewards well! 

Edited by Higgings
Typo

40 minutes ago, Akasha said:

two weeks with bars closed in jyväskylä and I'm not mentally right anymore, that's finnish culture, dear 😂 p.s.- sori 😂

its oke, just add speed book in dgs just for me:piggy:

Some of you have asked me in private, so I'm going to quote it again, just to make sure everyone reads:

20 hours ago, Akasha said:

Prizes will be deposited next week!

I'm not officially working right now, so you can expect your prize on Monday or Tuesday, but If something goes wrong, it should be anytime between 30.03.2020 and 04.04.2020 (I'm not depositing them myself, that's why). If you forgot to write your nickname and server, send it to me in private or anywhere else.

:true_story1:

4 hours ago, Akasha said:

We decided to send 10 “Seeker’s Stamina Elixirs” as Incentive prize to everyone, instead of Caches. I hope you don't mind 😇

And I was wondering how those got in my bag :pin3:

Definitely don't mind though

On 3/30/2020 at 9:14 PM, Akasha said:

We decided to send 10 “Seeker’s Stamina Elixirs” as Incentive prize to everyone, instead of Caches. I hope you don't mind 😇

if i didnt read it here i would have never notice! haha! thanks that was nice😅

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/31/2020 at 2:14 AM, Akasha said:

its been weeks, i still havent received any.

On 4/17/2020 at 6:16 PM, hentbank said:

its been weeks, i still havent received any.

we have deposited all prizes, If you didn't receive it, you probably didn't have space in your bag