SELL KW BRIGANDINE AND DOOM SCEPTER

Jarlaxxle

1st all armors lvl 18 fro 250k

2nd all staves lvl 18 for 350k

3rd which scepter ur talking about

4th u hv 2 tell the faction

5th thx for listening n i dnt wnt buy if ur thinking me wnt buy just saying my advice or u can say comment or post or anything wnt call it :wacko:

1st all armors lvl 18 fro 250k

2nd all staves lvl 18 for 350k

3rd which scepter ur talking about

4th u hv 2 tell the faction

5th thx for listening n i dnt wnt buy if ur thinking me wnt buy just saying my advice or u can say comment or post or anything wnt call it :wacko:

Guys, you are quite cynical. If you had any of these items, you would sell them even more expensive than i do. It´s quite pathetic seeing you say things as: lvl 18 armours for 250k and weapons for 350k...

We are talking about some of the best epic items in game...and you expect them to be cheap? If you can´t afford them, just use arena items, free, but don´t say nonsenses...

In addition, it´s quite funny seeing how people waste 1/2 of the price i ask or even more to buy stupid costumes. 500k for a costume as serpent that doesn´t improve your accounts, instead of saving that money to buy the best weapon. Well, it´s your account, your money and time, but then don´t complain at the prices... Complain about the fact that you don´t know to use your money wisely.

1 or 2 months ago people traded my scepter for doom blade or bought it for 1m, and people bought kw brigandine for 800k. In fact, i think i sell my items cheap.

Trading rare outfit for shaman sd staff  :blush:

But yea... as X said.

thx born

Guys, you are quite cynical. If you had any of these items, you would sell them even more expensive than i do. It´s quite pathetic seeing you say things as: lvl 18 armours for 250k and weapons for 350k...

We are talking about some of the best epic items in game...and you expect them to be cheap? If you can´t afford them, just use arena items, free, but don´t say nonsenses...

In addition, it´s quite funny seeing how people waste 1/2 of the price i ask or even more to buy stupid costumes. 500k for a costume as serpent that doesn´t improve your accounts, instead of saving that money to buy the best weapon. Well, it´s your account, your money and time, but then don´t complain at the prices... Complain about the fact that you don´t know to use your money wisely.

1 or 2 months ago people traded my scepter for doom blade or bought it for 1m, and people bought kw brigandine for 800k. In fact, i think i sell my items cheap.

1st even if its the best items in game it doesnt mean anything all pple sell it like i said the  pple who sell these items i said about it higher than than the price i said those noobs pple

2nd here ur saying it pple r wasting their time on buying things nt in the real price like u said serpent for 500k thats for 200k n about its ur time n money m complaining rightly like prince here hes saying that m right n born 2 so ur the wrong here n i k hw 2 use my money dnt worry

3rd that who trade doom is nt something wrong even if the price is wrong bt np n buying for 1m this isnt right just doom blade with +4 can sold for that mch n brigandine for 800k thats very very very noob cuz doom blade is for 750k the most expensive doom ever hw does a brigandine is highest than him in price n thats a armor n thats the most highest price for lvl 18 items

4th thx for listening n this is wt m saying n all who post here theyre saying that m right so think again jaralaxe about r u doing if u wnt sell it for that mch sell it np i dnt hv a problem with u about that m just telling u the right thing here n thx again for listening

I will wait then for you to get any doom item, and you sell me for the price you say,ok?  :good:

m a elf nt a mc n np ill w8 2  :good:

i sold gt chest for 130k, sd bow for 450k,lock lvl18 chest for 200k

was saying?

i sold gt chest for 130k, sd bow for 450k,lock lvl18 chest for 200k

was saying?

Then you are a noob seller. Just check trade chat everyday, and those are the prices... i also sold gt chest for 525k, sd doom staff for 30 set signs and sd scepter for 750k few hours ago.

With similar objects, I get much more gold than u, and im selling cheaper than most of the sellers in the trade chat.  ;)

Then you are a noob seller. Just check trade chat everyday, and those are the prices... i also sold gt chest for 525k, sd doom staff for 30 set signs and sd scepter for 750k few hours ago.

With similar objects, I get much more gold than u, and im selling cheaper than most of the sellers in the trade chat.  ;)

I'm a noob seller?

"pro" boy,i have been selling dooms with in ru server before people like you even play this game,retards greadies like you,are the reason why economy system was killed in many servers,and for your info,i was offered 700k for the sd bow but i told then 400k enuagh to help balancing the prices that came up with releasing norlant and new retards joining the game

you think you pro cuz u got lucky in 1/5 choice luck question? i doupt people like you even saw lab once.

Prices now are what u can see in trade chat, quite expensive. If u sell as cheap as you say, another buyer will buy it to you just to sell more expensive, so in the end u don´t help to balance as u say...

Things now are differen´t that they used to be time ago, so i prefer getting money rather than others get rich ty to me.  ;)

Prices now are what u can see in trade chat, quite expensive. If u sell as cheap as you say, another buyer will buy it to you just to sell more expensive, so in the end u don´t help to balance as u say...

Things now are differen´t that they used to be time ago, so i prefer getting money rather than others get rich ty to me.  ;)

i do believe that I'm helping balancing  prices with this,infact i doupt anypne i sold to would sell items for high prices.

EU and US are two different things.

Jarlaxxle is right anyways,

I've seen SD scepter at Sapphire selling for 1 mil gold, +8 SD Blade was in market for 1.5 mil gold people's reaction on trade chat " Wow so cheap "

I've seen rare costumes sell for the same amount as a lv18 chest/weapons, Demonologist for the price 6 SD blades in EU

These are average prices, everyone else does it, you selling lower won't make any difference but make you a fool cause the person you're selling the item to would probably sell it for twice the amount if you sold it cheap.

It's business, how the world runs, complaining won't do anything but waste your time.

And for the record, I sell things cheaper than average.

no complained,he said no one sells for such a cheap prices anymore,i said i do

he called me an idiot noob seller for that

in my view i DO believe that me selling stuff that cheap is helping making economy better,you in the other side can't see how it helps,we just see it from different angels

and it isn't just business,well at wasn't at my druid times in ru server

you know nothing about epic items, epic doesnt mean expensive, hyper chicken rogue

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

there u have EPIC items

The newbie saying hyper-nonsenses as always...  :facepalm:

U are quite pathetic, dude. Always saying u are hyper-pro, bla bla bla.

But u are in fact a useless player. At least pvprange can be proud of his account and say all kind of shit because he can prove it and win most of the players in game, but you?

You have a noob lvl 20 ranger that is so easy to kill, and if u are noob with a lvl 20 account... what else can I say?

So stop talking shit and go to improve your accounts, little padawan.  ;)

The newbie saying hyper-nonsenses as always...  :facepalm:

U are quite pathetic, dude. Always saying u are hyper-pro, bla bla bla.

But u are in fact a useless player. At least pvprange can be proud of his account and say all kind of shit because he can prove it and win most of the players in game, but you?

You have a noob lvl 20 ranger that is so easy to kill, and if u are noob with a lvl 20 account... what else can I say?

So stop talking shit and go to improve your accounts, little padawan.  ;)

naaa ty  ;D  i spend my money in real life, if u gonna spend yours improving lvl 20 chars, go ahead lol :P

btw who is pvprange?  ;)

naaa ty  ;D  i spend my money in real life, if u gonna spend yours improving lvl 20 chars, go ahead lol :P

btw who is pvprange?  ;)

The best thing is that I don´t spend a single mcoin in my only lvl 20 account so the better for me.  :drinks:

The best thing is that I don´t spend a single mcoin in my only lvl 20 account so the better for me.  :drinks:

lool yea, and u kill swamp slug solo unarmed with lag, and you clean elf caravans with lvl 1 cheap swords, and maraksha drops doom sword :P

If i used mcoins, i wouldn´t use lvl 15 flambergues but much better weapons, or i would have critical enchantments in all my items or i would buy stupid costumes for the character or the weapons or i would be using so many tickets to play arena all day long bla bla bla.

For me, it´s stupid to pay in a FREE GAME, and there is no higher pleasure for me than winning rich people when i dont use any mcoin.  :dirol:

Don´t be jealous of a guy who is quite good without using mcoins. U should try to do that...oh, wait, u cant, u are not  good enough to play at my level :lol:

If i used mcoins, i wouldn´t use lvl 15 flambergues but much better weapons, or i would have critical enchantments in all my items or i would buy stupid costumes for the character or the weapons or i would be using so many tickets to play arena all day long bla bla bla.

For me, it´s stupid to pay in a FREE GAME, and there is no higher pleasure for me than winning rich people when i dont use any mcoin.  :dirol:

Don´t be jealous of a guy who is quite good without using mcoins. U should try to do that...oh, wait, u cant, u are not  good enough to play at my level :lol:

not really interested in fighting a player who kills lvl 14 druids on swamp but runs away from lvls 17  :bad:

Panchens #1 pro shammy!

i have best shaman in all servers, come challenge me noob jarlaxe. oh sorry,i forgot u are lvl 20, i guess you'll have to keep killing little players to convince yourself that you are good :bad:

i have best shaman in all servers, come challenge me noob jarlaxe. oh sorry,i forgot u are lvl 20, i guess you'll have to keep killing little players to convince yourself that you are good :bad:

:lol: Diles ahi hater's gonna hate !!!!  :facepalm:  Ese jarlaxx se cree una jodienda  :mega_shok:

Diles que no pueden con el hyper-princes  :facepalm:

:lol: Diles ahi hater's gonna hate !!!!  :facepalm:  Ese jarlaxx se cree una jodienda  :mega_shok:

lo unico que les dire es que conozco una muchachita muy bonita a la cual le dicen tubyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :give_rose: :blush:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vino a hablar la barb pro, jajajaja. Iros a mejorar un poco vuestras cuentas antes de hablar, por Dios...

Vino a hablar la barb pro, jajajaja. Iros a mejorar un poco vuestras cuentas antes de hablar, por Dios...

gallego putoooo

gallego putoooo

Que te pasa, pringadillo? Las verdades duelen y ya solo puedes recurrir al insulto fácil? Parece ser cierto ese refrán de "el que se pica, ajos come..."  :drinks:

Que te pasa, pringadillo? Las verdades duelen y ya solo puedes recurrir al insulto fácil? Parece ser cierto ese refrán de "el que se pica, ajos come..."  :drinks:

;D

:facepalm: Quien habla de Pro's aqui  ?.. .  :rofl:  Dolido ? Aplicate tu consejo antes de comentar por Dios !  :dirol:

Por que mira que cerca del Gates' de Six Shadow's moriste y corriste este weekend .. Pobre, te tenian de hijo los elfos  :lol: :facepalm:  Mal que no tome screen shot asi veriamos lo mucho que tendrias que mejorar  :give_rose: ...

Por eso digo ! Antes de se~alar con el dedo apuntese usted mismo  8)

Es lo que tiene ir contra 1 party o más de elfos estando yo solo o con algun mc de nivel bajo que van a su bola y sin usar ninguna pocion...más me divertí yo cargándome parties de elfos en sun y moon y jodiéndoles el farming,jajaja. Que me matan? respawn en t5 y en 1 min listo de nuevo, asique chitón, troll de mordor! Reza para que no te pille en arena y te pete en condiciones  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Así ves quién necesita mejorar, equis de equis de equis de equis de equis de equis de equis de equis de.

Muestras tu suprema ignorancia hablando de si un jugador necesita mejorar cuando anda en guerras contra muchos rivales  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Si me vieras perdiendo en pvp o arenas contra niveles bajos, pues vale, pero desgraciadamente para ti, no es el caso. Pásate al farmville, que aquí poco futuro tienes, hija...

Ah! No te molestes en responderme. Este hilo ya cumplió su función: vender mis items, así que lo doy por cerrado y no volveré a ojearlo.

Para despedirme,una ultima cosita para ti, novatilla:

50767_.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Panchens #1, tuby #1 barb; Jarla gallego puto ...  :lol:

yeaaaa lool  ;D  gallegos are master chickens  :lol:

tuby is beautiful  :give_rose: